Get Your Antacids And Barfbags Ready

Typical of New York where you can kill someone and get out in 15 years.
(Almost as good a place to kill someone as Boulder...)

Shylock said:
Typical of New York where you can kill someone and get out in 15 years.
(Almost as good a place to kill someone as Boulder...)

Now that's really unfair

It's not at all "typical of New York". There are people serving less time for murder than they should ALL over the country. It's not exclusive to New York at all.

Where's my barfbag? Darnay's greatest accomplishment is soon to be free. Let's hope he doesn't appear before the cameras.

Darnay's latest Monster is making his last payment tonight on his Small Price to Pay for murdering Lisa. Personally.......if this true gutter-scum HAS to be on a television show, I do hope that it involves Lisa's baby brother, Travis, the baby, now a young man, that Joel left tied to his playpen....... :slap:

RR

I'd be afraid to leave the security of prison if I were him. Usually you read of his type being killed while in prison. Maybe he just got lucky.

messiecake said:
Apparently its a job with local cable television? Lets hope Darnay isnt delusional enough to think people want to see that joel IN FRONT OF the cameras..........

After 16+ years, he wouldn't be up for doing anything too difficult. They better keep it simple for everybody concerned.

For once I agree with most of you---there's hope for you afterall---I'm encouraged.

I've never read where Steinberg felt any kind of remorse over what he had done.

Maikai said:
For once I agree with most of you---there's hope for you afterall---I'm encouraged.

I've never read where Steinberg felt any kind of remorse over what he had done.

Don't get too hopeful Maikai; at least with the Ramsey case :)

Steinberg, till this day, has denied being responsible for Lisa's death, blames the tabloids and Hedda for his troubles. This man does not deserve to live.

(personally, I think Hedda should have been held accountable as well, but that seems to be an unpopular opinion; however it IS my opinion)

See Maikai, we CAN agree on some things. Perhaps we can show you the way in the Ramsey case on some issues, not all, but maybe some. Hang in there girlfriend! :)

Barbara,
I agree with you about Hedda..........I will never understand how she got off!!

I felt I should let you all know, for those of you outside NYC:

The Daily News and every local newscast has this as their TOP story.

New York City is in an uproar and Joel's safety is a definite issue.

The New York Daily News headlines:

"LET HIM FEEL EVERY NEW YORK EYE BURNING STRAIGHT THROUGH HIS ROTTEN SOUL. JOEL STEINBERG DOESN'T LIKE TO BE STARED AT. THAT RATTLES HIM. THAT'S WHY HE BROKE APART A LITTLE GIRL WITH HIS BARE HANDS"

That is just one of many newspapers here in NYC; they are actually requesting that people ONLY stare at him, not touch him, spit at him, curse at him, or cause him "harm" because people are just waiting, it seems to run into him.

Joel will not have it easy in NYC. Also, the parole conditions are very strict and severe. I am not sure, given his arrogance, that he will be able to maintain his parole. Like Darnay and those who support him, his opinion of himself far exceeds not only the opinions of the rest of the world, but far exceeds reality itself!

Barbara said:
Steinberg, till this day, has denied being responsible for Lisa's death, blames the tabloids and Hedda for his troubles. This man does not deserve to live.

(personally, I think Hedda should have been held accountable as well, but that seems to be an unpopular opinion; however it IS my opinion)

See Maikai, we CAN agree on some things. Perhaps we can show you the way in the Ramsey case on some issues, not all, but maybe some. Hang in there girlfriend! :)

You'll see....it was someone in Steinberg's state of mind at the time that killed JBR.

What are the NYC papers saying about Hedda? If she was brutalized by him then, she'd still be afraid of him.

Maikai said:
You'll see....it was someone in Steinberg's state of mind at the time that killed JBR.
So you think it was a psycho Patsy that killed her huh? Could be, she's one of only three suspects so you have a 33% chance of being right.

Barbara said:
This man does not deserve to live.

I'm in agreement on this point, Barbara. Her first duty was to her child. People in intimate relationships often know very clearly what their partner is capable of doing.

Shylock said:
So you think it was a psycho Patsy that killed her huh? Could be, she's one of only three suspects so you have a 33% chance of being right.

I think it's someone that was addicted to drugs and/or alcohol, that had a history of violence. I don't think it was a loving mother with no history of violence or abusing her children.

I wonder why this article wasn't posted at CS thirteen minutes ahead of you Barbara? :D

This is important news! Darnay's greatest accomplishment in his career as a stinkin' lawyer. He made the papers!

Look...there's Steinberg.... :eek:

Show Me said:
I wonder why this article wasn't posted at CS thirteen minutes ahead of you Barbara? :D

This is important news! Darnay's greatest accomplishment in his career as a stinkin' lawyer. He made the papers!

Look...there's Steinberg.... :eek:

I have no doubt that the article was known at least 13 minutes ahead of me; however, it was posted by someone else at CS and REMOVED :eek: (along with the other article in the Daily News from my other thread. It was said that it wasn't "case related". I disagree. Not only was JBR's name mentioned but one of the key players in the Ramsey lawsuits is making headlines.

Gee, I wonder if there is some bias?

Can't wait to skim today's NY paper. If there is anything interesting, I'll be sure to post it.

Hmm....if it doesn't belong on the JB forum at CS, then it belongs in the other crimes forum at CS.

Didn't Steinberg kill a little innocent girl? It's a crime to me.

Maikai said:
I don't think it was a loving mother with no history of violence or abusing her children.
Susan Smith had no history of violence or abusing her children either. Sometimes people just go whacko,

Editted by amra .Please refrain from personal comments..
thanks.. and have a nice holiday weekend!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zen1974
Back