1064 users online (233 members and 831 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Tatoos and other possible "messages"

Does the body language of a truck count???

But there is nothing covered up that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known. Accordingly, whatever you have said in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have whispered in the inner rooms will be proclaimed upon the housetops. Luke 12, 2-3

Quote Originally Posted by Concerned Papa View Post
    Does the body language of a truck count???

Absolutely!! That says a lot. Ron trying to convince himself that he only has to answer to God.

Quote Originally Posted by ladonna View Post
    Absolutely!! That says a lot. Ron trying to convince himself that he only has to answer to God.

IMHO..Only if they were involved would anyone ever think to publically display a statement of that nature on their truck especially since they have already claimed someone stole their child...IMHO..He is right ONLY God can judge him, however him announcing that to the world ONLY serves to prove to me that he is the one responsible..Why would anyone ever make a statment like that IF they weren't involved? JMO
    Last edited by Emeralgem; 12-19-2009 at 11:02 AM. Reason: add sentence..

Quote Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post
    IMHO..Only if they were involved would anyone ever think to publically display a statement of that nature on their truck especially since they have already claimed someone stole their child...IMHO..He is right ONLY God can judge him, however him announcing that to the world ONLY serves to prove to me that he is the one responsible..Why would anyone ever make a statment like that IF they weren't involved? JMO

Exactly!! Timing is everything, and those words appeared on his truck almost immediately. I think God judging him was a conversation between Ron and Teresa on the night Haleigh died. It was Teresa's words of comfort to Ron, in my humble opinion.

ITA.....it was the timing of putting those words on there. But, nothing better than a flashing neon sign saying "Hey, look at me, I have something to hide". I'm sure LE took note too.
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    ITA.....it was the timing of putting those words on there. But, nothing better than a flashing neon sign saying "Hey, look at me, I have something to hide". I'm sure LE took note too.
    The thing that Ronald Cummings should be aware of: That God will judge him....and if he did it...it will be he77 of his own making. Watch out Ronald.....lighting strikes are prevalent in Florida

Quote Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post
    Actually many people have that on their cars and trucks its sold as a bumper sticker, shirts and computer mouse pads and has been for years. Its a very well known quote. http://www.zazzle.com/only_god_can_j...09997953101198
    "Please note - this is a message board, not a blog. Thank you"... Sincerely, Tricia Griffith and the Websleuths Family

Quote Originally Posted by cuppy199 View Post
    Actually many people have that on their cars and trucks its sold as a bumper sticker, shirts and computer mouse pads and has been for years. Its a very well known quote. http://www.zazzle.com/only_god_can_j...09997953101198
    Could very well be, however IMHO it points directly to him being the one responsible for whatever it is that happened to Haleigh..I also highly suspect those that choose to remind others of that FACT also have their own reason for doing so..JMO

You're right cuppy, and it's a well known song too.
    "I learned that it is the weak who are cruel, and that gentleness is to be expected only from the strong."~Leo Rosten

“If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” ~Mother Teresa of Calcutta

"Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one." ~ Marcus Aurelius

IMO, it just may be his response to peoples perception of him due to the way he lives and has lived his life. Kind of a smack back at media, internet and the negativity out there about him. I don't (IMO) think it makes him look guilty, but I see it as a possible defense of his choice of lifestyle.

Or some might just like the quote and thats why they choose to display it doent mean their is a motive behind it.JMO
    Last edited by cuppy199; 12-19-2009 at 08:11 PM.
    "Please note - this is a message board, not a blog. Thank you"... Sincerely, Tricia Griffith and the Websleuths Family

Or some might just like the quote and thats why they choose to display it doent mean their is a motive behind it.JMO

Again, could very well be, but I highly doubt this to be the case concerning WHY Ronald Cummings chose to put those words on his truck...But thats just my opinion on the subject...JMO

You may very well be right cuppy, many people may display this saying on their vehicles or wear it on their t-shirts... however, in this case, whereby a father's 5 year-old child is missing under unknown and suspicous circumstances, not the appropriate way or time to make that type of statement. Extremely juvenile behavior, albeit typical for Ronald, IMO. JMHO -

EDA: If the disappearance of your child that one claims to be innocent of and/or have no knowledge of, doesn't make one grow up real quick, I don't know if anything can/will. JMO again.
    Last edited by nomoresorrow; 12-19-2009 at 11:01 PM. Reason: added comment

cuppy, I am almost 60 and I have never seen that on a car, but I'm not doubting you.
    Ronald just strikes me as someone who doesn't really care what others think of his lifestyle, earrings, swagger, gangsta. But, his using that particular phrase at that particular time is like a blazing light on his thoughts. When it was first mentioned on this board, before I knew anything, I thought ...Oh my goodness! jmo
    narrow, limited thinker, but I'm trying to grow

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie JMO View Post
    You're right cuppy, and it's a well known song too.
    Really? Do you know who sings it by chance? TIA if you do!

2 Timothy 3:2-5- For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: From such turn away.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast