Tatoos and other possible "messages"

Concerned Papa

Reaction score
Does the body language of a truck count???

ronald-pickup.jpg

Absolutely!! That says a lot. Ron trying to convince himself that he only has to answer to God.

IMHO..Only if they were involved would anyone ever think to publically display a statement of that nature on their truck especially since they have already claimed someone stole their child...IMHO..He is right ONLY God can judge him, however him announcing that to the world ONLY serves to prove to me that he is the one responsible..Why would anyone ever make a statment like that IF they weren't involved? JMO

IMHO..Only if they were involved would anyone ever think to publically display a statement of that nature on their truck especially since they have already claimed someone stole their child...IMHO..He is right ONLY God can judge him, however him announcing that to the world ONLY serves to prove to me that he is the one responsible..Why would anyone ever make a statment like that IF they weren't involved? JMO

Exactly!! Timing is everything, and those words appeared on his truck almost immediately. I think God judging him was a conversation between Ron and Teresa on the night Haleigh died. It was Teresa's words of comfort to Ron, in my humble opinion.

ITA.....it was the timing of putting those words on there. But, nothing better than a flashing neon sign saying "Hey, look at me, I have something to hide". I'm sure LE took note too.

ITA.....it was the timing of putting those words on there. But, nothing better than a flashing neon sign saying "Hey, look at me, I have something to hide". I'm sure LE took note too.

The thing that Ronald Cummings should be aware of: That God will judge him....and if he did it...it will be he77 of his own making. Watch out Ronald.....lighting strikes are prevalent in Florida

Actually many people have that on their cars and trucks its sold as a bumper sticker, shirts and computer mouse pads and has been for years. Its a very well known quote. http://www.zazzle.com/only_god_can_judge_me_bumper_sticker-128409997953101198

Actually many people have that on their cars and trucks its sold as a bumper sticker, shirts and computer mouse pads and has been for years. Its a very well known quote. http://www.zazzle.com/only_god_can_judge_me_bumper_sticker-128409997953101198

Could very well be, however IMHO it points directly to him being the one responsible for whatever it is that happened to Haleigh..I also highly suspect those that choose to remind others of that FACT also have their own reason for doing so..JMO

IMO, it just may be his response to peoples perception of him due to the way he lives and has lived his life. Kind of a smack back at media, internet and the negativity out there about him. I don't (IMO) think it makes him look guilty, but I see it as a possible defense of his choice of lifestyle.

Or some might just like the quote and thats why they choose to display it doent mean their is a motive behind it.JMO

Or some might just like the quote and thats why they choose to display it doent mean their is a motive behind it.JMO

Again, could very well be, but I highly doubt this to be the case concerning WHY Ronald Cummings chose to put those words on his truck...But thats just my opinion on the subject...JMO

You may very well be right cuppy, many people may display this saying on their vehicles or wear it on their t-shirts... however, in this case, whereby a father's 5 year-old child is missing under unknown and suspicous circumstances, not the appropriate way or time to make that type of statement. Extremely juvenile behavior, albeit typical for Ronald, IMO. JMHO -

EDA: If the disappearance of your child that one claims to be innocent of and/or have no knowledge of, doesn't make one grow up real quick, I don't know if anything can/will. JMO again.

cuppy, I am almost 60 and I have never seen that on a car, but I'm not doubting you.
Ronald just strikes me as someone who doesn't really care what others think of his lifestyle, earrings, swagger, gangsta. But, his using that particular phrase at that particular time is like a blazing light on his thoughts. When it was first mentioned on this board, before I knew anything, I thought ...Oh my goodness! jmo

You may very well be right cuppy, many people may display this saying on their vehicles or wear it on their t-shirts... however, in this case, whereby a father's 5 year-old child is missing under unknown and suspicous circumstances, not the appropriate way or time to make that type of statement. Extremely juvenile behavior, albeit typical for Ronald, IMO. JMHO -

EDA: If the disappearance of your child that one claims to be innocent of and/or have no knowledge of, doesn't make one grow up real quick, I don't know if anything can/will. JMO again.

in this case, whereby a father's 5 year-old child is missing under unknown and suspicous circumstances, not the appropriate way or time to make that type of statement. Extremely juvenile behavior, albeit typical for Ronald, IMO. JMHO -

It sounds like he put it there for people like you that think you know RC?
I love that quote....and that is EXACTLY how I feel and I was a single parent at 19 and raised two sons on my own so this sticker on a truck says nothing about guilt and RC was at work and had nothing to do with his daughters disappearance or he would be in jail like KC Anthony for neglect and lying to cops......

(BBM)
in this case, whereby a father's 5 year-old child is missing under unknown and suspicous circumstances, not the appropriate way or time to make that type of statement. Extremely juvenile behavior, albeit typical for Ronald, IMO. JMHO -

It sounds like he put it there for people like you that think you know RC?I love that quote....and that is EXACTLY how I feel and I was a single parent at 19 and raised two sons on my own so this sticker on a truck says nothing about guilt and RC was at work and had nothing to do with his daughters disappearance or he would be in jail like KC Anthony for neglect and lying to cops......

People like me...excuse me Bathbuddys but in my analysis of Ronald's choice to put this slogan on the rear window of his truck, did I say anything that even remotely pointed toward his guilt in HaLeigh's disappearance? Like it or not people judge us everyday AND we judge others as well - if nobody judged anyone except for god, juries wouldn't decide guilt or innocence for those who stand accused, judicial judges wouldn't make rulings, parents wouldn't assess (and judge) various situations to determine if their child will be safe or possibly in danger, nobody would ever be hired or fired because ultimately we- not god - all have to make judgements on this earth. This is the real world where we are judged in real-time everyday, this is not the afterlife where you stand before a god to answer and account for all of the wrongs you've committed over your lifetime. I stand by my opinion.

JMO -

The statement of "Only God Can Judge Me" placed in his truck window could be a presumptuous statement of belief based on his long criminal record.

Despite being arrested many times for the same type of charges that have placed people in prison all over this country, Ronald has YET to appear in front of a jury of his peers to be judged for his crimes.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: OK. There you hear it. But let`s look at his arrest record from Putnam County, Florida. Possession of cocaine and cannabis. That was dismissed. Use of drug paraphernalia, no action taken there. Maintaining a drug vehicle, no action taken. Hunting deer with gun from roadway, assault, that was dropped. Possession of a firearm, guilty.

Vinny Parco, you`re the private investigator. Overall, he seems to have gotten a lot of breaks when it comes to his drug arrests. Now, he had absolutely no convictions for drugs.

VINNY PARCO, PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR: .....His arrest 4 1/2 years ago was for marijuana, for over excess of 20 grams, which in my opinion is intent to sell. Now, he skated on that. He skated on a lot of -- a lot of these crimes.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/25/ijvm.01.html

I don't know anything about this Tupac music, but I can certainly understand someone with Ronald Cummings criminal record disposition thinking only God can judge HIM.

Good point Concerned Papa, but since I honestly believe with every thread of my being that whatever it was that happened to Haleigh was an accident, eventhough he is the one responsible I still highly suspect deep down within Ron C knows it was an accident too and that is WHY he placed that sticker on his truck..JMO

Problem as I see it, his EGO is more concerned with concealing the truth and escaping any earthly punishment for his actions than he is being judged in his afterlife experience.. JMO

However, someone posted some excerpts from M Scott Peck's book titled "People of the Lie" in the Susan Powell forum and when I read them I thought of Ron C's actions or shall I say his non action in regards to him refusing to accept any responsibility for any of his actions..

Malignant Narcissism

Refusal to acknowledge sin
It is necessary that we first draw the distinction between evil and ordinary sin. It is not their sins per se that characterize evil people…The central defect of the evil is not the sin but the refusal to acknowledge it.p 69

If evil people cannot be defined by the illegality of their deeds or the magnitude of their sins, then how are we to define them? The answer is by the consistency of their sins. While usually subtle, their destructiveness is remarkably consistent. This is because those who have “crossed over the line” are characterized by their absolute refusal to tolerate the sense of their own sinfulness.p 71

The evil hate the light–the light of goodness that shows them up, the light of scrutiny that exposes them, the light of truth that penetrates their deception.p 179 Rather than blissfully lacking a sense of morality, like the sociopath, they are continually engaged in sweeping the evidence of their evil under the rug of their own consciousness.p 76

The poor in spirit do not commit evil. Evil is not committed by people who feel uncertain about their righteousness, who question their own motives, who worry about betraying themselves. The evil in this world is committed by the spiritual fat cats, by the Pharisees of our own day, the self-righteous who think they are without sin because they are unwilling to suffer the discomfort of significant self-examination.

Unpleasant though it may be, the sense of personal sin is precisely that which keeps our sin from getting out of hand. It is quite painful at times, but it is a very great blessing because it is our one and only effective safeguard against our own proclivity for evil. p 71-72

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back