904 users online (121 members and 783 guests)  



Websleuths News


Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 52
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,708
    Quote Originally Posted by Concerned Papa View Post
    During the entire Today Show interview on March 13th, Misty kept her hands together and tucked between her legs:
    She should have used this tactic during her LVA. She is extremely animated with her hand trying to emphasize the kitchen light "glaring" into her bedroom:



    How does a light GLARE through a wall?



    But there is nothing covered up that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known. Accordingly, whatever you have said in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have whispered in the inner rooms will be proclaimed upon the housetops. Luke 12, 2-3


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,215
    Misty's recollections don't make sense because she is a LIAR.. Same applies to Ron C, TN and GGMS as far as I am concerend... Total waste of the air they breathe...ALL of them...JMO

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    I am here!
    Posts
    1,807
    That is the layout of the MH? OH MY!!!! Now the story that is given by Misty and Ron, makes even less sense. lmao.... I thought the kitchen was a little diagonal from the MBroom, i did'nt realize that they actually shared the wall.. OH MY!!!!!!!!!
    If it doesn't make sense, it is a LIE ........Judge Judy

  4. #4
    I'd like to know what y'all know about Misty saying she looked under the beds. In the video of the MH, the mattresses were on the floor! I've wondered if they were on bed frames when Haleigh went missing and the frames were removed before the video was taken. Also, I don't remember seeing Misty in a video saying she looked under the beds. Did I miss that?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    South Central Illinois
    Posts
    10,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    I'd like to know what y'all know about Misty saying she looked under the beds. In the video of the MH, the mattresses were on the floor! I've wondered if they were on bed frames when Haleigh went missing and the frames were removed before the video was taken. Also, I don't remember seeing Misty in a video saying she looked under the beds. Did I miss that?
    Kimster, I am pretty sure I remember her saying in a video "I even looked under the beds".

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Right Here
    Posts
    5,352
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post
    Kimster, I am pretty sure I remember her saying in a video "I even looked under the beds".
    I'm pretty sure Teresa said something very similar on a NG or GVS interview.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,756
    I have always had a problem with the "light". Firstoff, remember when Misty stated that Jr had at one point during the night of Feb 9, gotten out of the bed (climbing over her)? First I thought, maybe jr got up and turned the light on. Remember she said that, when he got up she stayed in the bed so I would assume he needed a light to see. But the more I thought about it this is what I came up with:

    Misty, Jr, and Haleigh were probably in the same room at that time(Jr climbing over her).
    Jr gets up because he hears Daddy come in (Ron turns on the kitchen light, imo). And that would explain why Misty never got up when Jr got out of the bed. Wasn't it about 10:30p when this happened? I believe everything started then and imo Ron was home by then. I found it odd that Hank would claim to go over there at around the same time Misty was so call "going to bed" and claim no one was home and then he so call "waits around for awhile". Who does that? Unless you know for sure that someone is on their way to the house and you try to wait on them to get there. I now believe that someone was indeed there. I also believe that Hank was there longer than he said. Remember the dispatch to Tyler St at 2:13a and someone there reported seeing Haleigh
    1-1 1/2 hours prior the 911 call? I thought, "who would've made that statement from Tyler St?" Hank.
    That would put Hank at the mh between 12:30ish-2am-ish depending on which 911 call their referring to on the report.(2:13am call from Tyler St. or 3:27am call from the mh).
    Do you see where I'm going with this? Hanks knows alot which is why he found a dead rat in his mailbox. Meaning if you rat on me (Ron) you will die.

    This is my opinion for the day.lol

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Tempe, AZ
    Posts
    4,217
    I know this thread is titled Why Misty's recollections don't make sense, but I wanted to add that some of her story does make sense.
    For Christmas my dear husband gave me the latest book by Mark Fuhrman of the O.J. case fame; The Murder Business
    Regardless of what you may think of this man, he was for many years been a detective and a very successful one.
    Something I read in the book, page 54, struck me and I wanted to share it with this case.
    He writes "One red flag with murder suspects is how detailed their memory becomes around the time of their alibi, or, as it were, the time of a murder. The suspects always knows precisely where they were and what they were doing when the victim was injured or killed or kidnapped."
    He goes on to say the suspect is quite adamant about the exact time frame when it involves themselves. A suspect always has the alibi down pat, while other details can be sketchy.
    We know Misty was exact about the time Haleigh went to bed - 8 o'clock cause she had school. Misty who claims to have been very tired went to bed at 10.
    The first we hear from Ron in the 911 call is that "I just got home from work."
    However, Misty doesn't come up with an exact time she woke. She says she saw a 3.
    So while we may discuss her inconsistent accounts, I think the parts of her story that remain solid from the very first instance is very telling as Fuhrman points out in his book about suspects putting forth their alibi.
    JMO
    The Hokey Pokey Clinic - A good place to turn yourself around:

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Tempe, AZ
    Posts
    4,217
    Quote Originally Posted by suspicious1 View Post
    I have always had a problem with the "light". Firstoff, remember when Misty stated that Jr had at one point during the night of Feb 9, gotten out of the bed (climbing over her)? First I thought, maybe jr got up and turned the light on. Remember she said that, when he got up she stayed in the bed so I would assume he needed a light to see. But the more I thought about it this is what I came up with:

    Misty, Jr, and Haleigh were probably in the same room at that time(Jr climbing over her).
    Jr gets up because he hears Daddy come in (Ron turns on the kitchen light, imo). And that would explain why Misty never got up when Jr got out of the bed. Wasn't it about 10:30p when this happened? I believe everything started then and imo Ron was home by then. I found it odd that Hank would claim to go over there at around the same time Misty was so call "going to bed" and claim no one was home and then he so call "waits around for awhile". Who does that? Unless you know for sure that someone is on their way to the house and you try to wait on them to get there. I now believe that someone was indeed there. I also believe that Hank was there longer than he said. Remember the dispatch to Tyler St at 2:13a and someone there reported seeing Haleigh
    1-1 1/2 hours prior the 911 call? I thought, "who would've made that statement from Tyler St?" Hank.
    That would put Hank at the mh between 12:30ish-2am-ish depending on which 911 call their referring to on the report.(2:13am call from Tyler St. or 3:27am call from the mh).
    Do you see where I'm going with this? Hanks knows alot which is why he found a dead rat in his mailbox. Meaning if you rat on me (Ron) you will die.

    This is my opinion for the day.lol
    I'm lovin' this post. Especially the emphasis on the dead rat.
    The Hokey Pokey Clinic - A good place to turn yourself around:

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Right Here
    Posts
    5,352
    Looking back at the 1st week's videos, it seems to me that many of the contradictions began with other members of Haleigh's family stating what happened in media interviews. [i.e., My girlfriend got up to go to the bathroom and when she came back Haleigh was gone.] I'm not trying to say that Misty herself hasn't done an outstanding job of contradicting herself.

    On a side note, I think Mark Furman got a raw deal. Yes, he lied about using the N word [and should have known better than to say he hadn't], but in the grand scheme of things, I don't think uttering that word makes you a bad cop or a bad investigator. [But he really, really should not have upped and moved to Idaho, imo. That made him look even worse.]


  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,708
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    I'd like to know what y'all know about Misty saying she looked under the beds. In the video of the MH, the mattresses were on the floor! I've wondered if they were on bed frames when Haleigh went missing and the frames were removed before the video was taken. Also, I don't remember seeing Misty in a video saying she looked under the beds. Did I miss that?
    She said it at the beginning but also again in her hypnosis examination. You can hear her at the 5:35 mark:

    http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/...is/49302136001


    But there is nothing covered up that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known. Accordingly, whatever you have said in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have whispered in the inner rooms will be proclaimed upon the housetops. Luke 12, 2-3


  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    South Central Illinois
    Posts
    10,902
    Quote Originally Posted by LFlorida View Post
    Looking back at the 1st week's videos, it seems to me that many of the contradictions began with other members of Haleigh's family stating what happened in media interviews. [i.e., My girlfriend got up to go to the bathroom and when she came back Haleigh was gone.] I'm not trying to say that Misty herself hasn't done an outstanding job of contradicting herself.

    On a side note, I think Mark Furman got a raw deal. Yes, he lied about using the N word [and should have known better than to say he hadn't], but in the grand scheme of things, I don't think uttering that word makes you a bad cop or a bad investigator. [But he really, really should not have upped and moved to Idaho, imo. That made him look even worse.]
    At the time he moved to Idaho it was filling up with people who sold their homes for 3 or 4 times what they paid for them in Cali and then going up there and building bigger and nicer ones for a fraction of the money they had. Idaho is a beautiful state full of all kinds of good people. The goofball racist were a very small minority. I lived in a town for 20 years called Idaho Falls which had about 40k people. Alot of years there might have been one armed robbery or murder.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Tempe, AZ
    Posts
    4,217
    Quote Originally Posted by LFlorida View Post
    Looking back at the 1st week's videos, it seems to me that many of the contradictions began with other members of Haleigh's family stating what happened in media interviews. [i.e., My girlfriend got up to go to the bathroom and when she came back Haleigh was gone.] I'm not trying to say that Misty herself hasn't done an outstanding job of contradicting herself.

    On a side note, I think Mark Furman got a raw deal. Yes, he lied about using the N word [and should have known better than to say he hadn't], but in the grand scheme of things, I don't think uttering that word makes you a bad cop or a bad investigator. [But he really, really should not have upped and moved to Idaho, imo. That made him look even worse.]
    Don't want to hijack this thread, LFlorida but I feel along the same lines as you about Fuhrman. I think he moved out of the LA area because he didn't have a choice. He had to get out of dodge.
    I'm really enjoying his new book very much. Although, I don't always agree with him. But, he sure knows his stuff when it comes to summing up what suspect project about themselves.
    The Hokey Pokey Clinic - A good place to turn yourself around:

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    South Central Illinois
    Posts
    10,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Concerned Papa View Post
    She said it at the beginning but also again in her hypnosis examination. You can hear her at the 5:35 mark:

    http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/...is/49302136001
    Can you tell me what she says. I can't get a video to come up with that link.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,708
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post
    Can you tell me what she says. I can't get a video to come up with that link.
    IIRC, words to the effect of "I started freaking out....looked under the beds....in the closets....EVERYWHERE"

    I don't know what's going on with that link. I watched it about an hour ago and now I can't get it to come up either.


    But there is nothing covered up that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known. Accordingly, whatever you have said in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have whispered in the inner rooms will be proclaimed upon the housetops. Luke 12, 2-3


Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Does this Motion Make Sense?
    By brownflower in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 05-29-2009, 03:41 AM
  2. Replies: 198
    Last Post: 12-17-2008, 09:19 PM
  3. Does this make sense?
    By ellen13 in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 01-23-2006, 07:30 AM

Tags for this Thread