1007 users online (203 members and 804 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

"I already gave you a month!"

From the very beginning, this is the one statement that has bothered me the most from CA.

During one of the 911 calls, KC tells CA to give her "one more day" to look for Caylee. CA tells her "I already gave you a month!"

If CA hadn't KNOWN that Caylee was missing already (or that something was wrong in some way), how could she have given her a month?? Something stinks with this comment, and it has really stuck in my head. I just feel like CA knew something more than she has let on for all this time, and she's not being held accountable for it.

Am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by hroark2112 View Post
    From the very beginning, this is the one statement that has bothered me the most from CA.

During one of the 911 calls, KC tells CA to give her "one more day" to look for Caylee. CA tells her "I already gave you a month!"

If CA hadn't KNOWN that Caylee was missing already (or that something was wrong in some way), how could she have given her a month?? Something stinks with this comment, and it has really stuck in my head. I just feel like CA knew something more than she has let on for all this time, and she's not being held accountable for it.

Am I missing something?
    No...you're not missing anything...we discussed this a lot in the beginning. I personally thought there was a fight and Casey left on not such good terms. Cindy was waiting her out...but it didn't work. I'd love to see those early text messages.

Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    No...you're not missing anything...we discussed this a lot in the beginning. I personally thought there was a fight and Casey left on not such good terms. Cindy was waiting her out...but it didn't work. I'd love to see those early text messages.
    Oh, soooooooo would I!!
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

Eidetic is offline Open your eyes to the millions of lies that they tell you every day.
    Meeting with spiritual advisors and therapists
    My thoughts are along the lines of RR0004.

Cindy had swallowed a months worth of excuses. Not seeing the grand daughter she'd practically raised because her daughter was such a dead beat and she such a control freak. She probably felt at this point Casey was still using Caylee against her, not allowing her to be around her (in my opinion, because of the fight the 15th).

Cindy wanted Casey to produce Caylee, like yesterday. Phone call to LE was last resort.

Who knows what Casey was planning on doing with another day

"She's safe. She's in God's loving arms. In a lot of ways, I'm content by the fact that she will never have to have her heart broken, or see the constant negativity that our society breeds -nor will she ever be abused or taken advantage of." -Casey Anthony
    "They just want Caylee back, that's all they're worried about right now,"- Casey Anthony

"I'm so angry and disappointed in our country's legal system, it makes me sick." -Casey Anthony
    "I guess you could say I am living for free off the kindness of strangers." -Casey Anthony
    "(Both of my parents are) not working, still, and yet, have the means to travel all over the country and don't feel that they have to explain where or why. Odd, right? -Casey Anthony

I am so sorry Caylee.

Cindy's statement, "I already gave you a month", reminded me of this police incident report. The officer states that "Cynthia said that she had been suspicious that something was wrong with Caylee after Casey left the residence a month ago".

This statement is in the first paragraph on page 289, at the following link...

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media...8/41844520.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    I believe the text messages we've seen (such as those involving AH) were collected directly from cell phones. Have we seen any text messages retrieved via the cell providers?

Quote Originally Posted by RichyD View Post
    I believe the text messages we've seen (such as those involving AH) were collected directly from cell phones. Have we seen any text messages retrieved via the cell providers?
    Check out the resource link...tons of info. HTH

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=233"]Anthony Case Resource Links, Case Calendar and Time Line Analysis Forum - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

[quote=Eidetic;4607415]My thoughts are along the lines of RR0004.

Cindy had swallowed a months worth of excuses. Not seeing the grand daughter she'd practically raised because her daughter was such a dead beat and she such a control freak. She probably felt at this point Casey was still using Caylee against her, not allowing her to be around her (in my opinion, because of the fight the 15th).

Cindy wanted Casey to produce Caylee, like yesterday. Phone call to LE was last resort.

Who knows what Casey was planning on doing with another day [/quote

1. Planning to flee....but she had no Plan B set up for it because she unwisely spent all the stolen money.

2. Planning to pronounce Zenaida as the culprit and garner sympathy from everyone because now that Cindy called the police she has put Caylee in jeopardy. It is going fast the Scott Peterson way so she has to play the tearless, childless mother for the cameras. Have more face time in Nancy Grace (now that would have been fun and telling) Play out the Z story for a few more days and then somehow get a call from Z the kidnapper telling her the "bad news." Unfortunately for Casey, no matter how she used that extra day it will all come back to her being incarerated and all of us hashing it out here how she spent the 31 days, the money she stole, and those parties and guys she did. That is why she is guilty as there is no other scenario to play out. It all ends with Casey.

Glad that Cindy went with her instinct in that moment rather than give her one more day. Those calls to 911 are a glimpse of a Cindy before she decided to support her daughter in all this lunacy.
    Last edited by Firefly; 12-27-2009 at 11:12 PM.
    As always, this is my humble opinion.

Conquer the angry man by love.
    Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
    Conquer the miser with generosity.
    Conquer the liar with truth.

The Dhammapada

I have a feeling that Cindy saw some type of evidence indicating that Caylee was hurt or dead from the beginning. I am sure something had to be left over in the house. This is why Cindy was on such a manhunt for KC, to demand some answers. She knew something was wrong. She just needed more proof and then when she finally got her hands on KC, there was no Caylee and then the smelly car, etc... Maybe at first she was in denial, but when she finally let everything sink in after KC's arrest, she was in cleanup mode and cleaning all evidence possible. I will never understand why it took LE to take so long to take the car. In Jersey, that car would of been taken 5 minutes after that 911 call indicating there was a smell of a dead body.

sharpar is offline If dogs dont go to heaven I want to go where they are
    KC hadnt spent it all Cindy took approx $200 in front of the female officer that was at
    the house as they were going through KC wallet . Money Cindy knew was stolen from Amy . It was also when there was another card behind KC drivers license and was held onto by the officer. We have never learned what that was - a fake id - another credit card .

Quote Originally Posted by kpalma715 View Post
    I have a feeling that Cindy saw some type of evidence indicating that Caylee was hurt or dead from the beginning. I am sure something had to be left over in the house. This is why Cindy was on such a manhunt for KC, to demand some answers. She knew something was wrong. She just needed more proof and then when she finally got her hands on KC, there was no Caylee and then the smelly car, etc... Maybe at first she was in denial, but when she finally let everything sink in after KC's arrest, she was in cleanup mode and cleaning all evidence possible. I will never understand why it took LE to take so long to take the car. In Jersey, that car would of been taken 5 minutes after that 911 call indicating there was a smell of a dead body.
    You know, you are absolutely correct. Casey is a notorious slob, just look at the inside of her car. There are many people who theorize that Caylee died in that house. Setting aside George's jolly kissing b'bye to Caylee and Casey that last day.....d'ya suppose there was something left behind that Cindy had to clean up and only later determined the impact of what it meant?

Quote Originally Posted by hroark2112 View Post

Am I missing something?
    I think the comment, "I've already given you a month" alludes to the fight between Cindy and Casey on June 15th. Although we don't know exactly what was said and done during that fight, it would appear that the result was Casey storming out of the house with Caylee.

During that month between June 15 and July 15, Casey avoided any physical contact with Cindy, although there were brief conversations on the phone. Whenever Cindy asked to speak with Caylee, there was always some excuse why Caylee couldn't come to the phone. At that time, Cindy thought Casey was keeping Caylee from her, denying Cindy access to Caylee to punish Cindy for whatever Cindy said or did during the fight on June 15th. Cindy expressed these thoughts in her July 3 comments on her MySpace page.

When Cindy said, "I've already given you a month", she was done playing Casey's game and demanding to see Caylee right away.

Of course we know now that Caylee was deceased and had been deceased for almost a month. It wasn't a matter of Casey withholding Caylee from Cindy on a temporary basis to punish Cindy. Casey had taken Caylee away from Cindy permanently.
    My posts are my opinion..........

Quote Originally Posted by Leila View Post
    I think the comment, "I've already given you a month" alludes to the fight between Cindy and Casey on June 15th. Although we don't know exactly what was said and done during that fight, it would appear that the result was Casey storming out of the house with Caylee.

During that month between June 15 and July 15, Casey avoided any physical contact with Cindy, although there were brief conversations on the phone. Whenever Cindy asked to speak with Caylee, there was always some excuse why Caylee couldn't come to the phone. At that time, Cindy thought Casey was keeping Caylee from her, denying Cindy access to Caylee to punish Cindy for whatever Cindy said or did during the fight on June 15th. Cindy expressed these thoughts in her July 3 comments on her MySpace page.

When Cindy said, "I've already given you a month", she was done playing Casey's game and demanding to see Caylee right away.

Of course we know now that Caylee was deceased and had been deceased for almost a month. It wasn't a matter of Casey withholding Caylee from Cindy on a temporary basis to punish Cindy. Casey had taken Caylee away from Cindy permanently.
    Absolutely!

Quote Originally Posted by sharpar View Post
    KC hadnt spent it all Cindy took approx $200 in front of the female officer that was at
    the house as they were going through KC wallet . Money Cindy knew was stolen from Amy . It was also when there was another card behind KC drivers license and was held onto by the officer. We have never learned what that was - a fake id - another credit card .
    When the theft/fraud case goes to trial, I hope we learn more about what that card was in Casey's wallet. It's too bad Cindy got her hands on that $200, but at that time, in the wee hours of July 16th, Casey wasn't a suspect yet.
    My posts are my opinion..........

I think she just meant she had already spent a month demanding to see caylee and being brushed off.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast