967 users online (214 members and 753 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

FL - Tampa Man Throws Baby Against Wall

What a piece of carp. I don't understand how the baby could not have sustained any injuries if there was an indention in the wall. Hopefully the baby's mother is smart enough to not let this idiot around her or her children anymore.

From above link:
    Officials said during the argument, Ash picked up the 10-month-old girl and threw her against a wall. The force of the throw was hard enough to leave an indentation in the sheetrock.

The baby had no apparent injuries, but was transported to St. Joseph's Hospital.

And people say there are no angels...
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

i just dont understand what could be going thru a persons mind when they do stupid stuff like this??? i see that he was also charged with grand theft between $3000-$5000, the only thing i can think that he was doin was trying to get away with whatever he had stolen and threw the baby to slow down the mother??? what a creep AND so true nmk --there must be angels protecting this little one. thankful that no one was seriously injured and HOPEFULLY mom keeps this idiot away!
    Last edited by nervous_nellie; 12-29-2009 at 02:01 PM.

From the link:
    He was charged with aggravated child abuse and violating probation for a grand theft conviction.
    Nellie, I think he was already convicted of grand theft and is the reason he is on probation. He is being charged with violating his probation along with the abuse charge. It sounds like he was arguing with a friend that he occasionally lived with. I don't think he threw the baby to stall the mother while he got away with something he had stolen. He threw the baby because he is an animal with no self control. He has serious anger issues that will only escalate and somebody won't be as lucky as this little girl. He is the type that will stop at nothing to "get even" with someone who has upset him. He needs to be put away forever. Same goes for anyone that would harm a child in any way for any reason.
    Human progress is neither automatic nor inevitable... Every step toward the goal of justice requires sacrifice, suffering and struggle; the tireless exertions and passionate concern of dedicated individuals.
    ~MLK, Jr.

I hope that the fact that the child wasn't hurt doesn't work for him in court...
    Granted, yes, little one was unhurt, but not for lack of trying on this guy's part. He could just as easily have killed her with the exact same action...I hope the judge sees that.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

They need to incarcerate him in the same cell with the guy that threw the baby onto I-275, since every other inmate in the Orient Road Jail would likely love to take a turn with them.

What a lucky little girl. Fortunately, I think this is one of those crimes where the potential will play into it and the action speaks for itself. I'm sure the judge/jury will take that into account.

Hopefully they keep him locked up for a long time with this, he has proven that he can't be trusted outside of prison walls.

Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light
    Quote Originally Posted by not_my_kids View Post
    From above link:
    Officials said during the argument, Ash picked up the 10-month-old girl and threw her against a wall. The force of the throw was hard enough to leave an indentation in the sheetrock.

The baby had no apparent injuries, but was transported to St. Joseph's Hospital.

And people say there are no angels...
    So true.

The proof is in the indentation in the wall and the lack of injuries on the child.

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

LadyL is offline Sleuthing for Lonzie Barton & All Victims.
    it's his goddaughter too
    he's supposed to be around to guide & protect & inspire her

LadyL is offline Sleuthing for Lonzie Barton & All Victims.
    his ms page looks pretty normal
    he has a son of his own too ...

What a nice way to solve your problems. Throw a child against the wall.

What a POS. Thank God the baby girl is alright.

He is a father? No, he just got someone pregnant. I hope they don't allow him to be around his own child. If he did this to someone else's child, just think what he has already done to his own. If he has any pets, they should be removed from his possesion. What a loser.

Does this give us at least a bit of an idea as to what the horrible couple in Georgia must have done to their infant to break 22 bones? My Lord, it's chilling to think about.

March 2010: convicted of child abuse and was sentenced to time served. - Wow. That baby could have been killed or left brain damaged.

Case number: 09-CF-021467-A
    Date of birth: 07/15/1983

http://pubrec10.hillsclerk.com/Unsec...ch.aspx?ID=900

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast