"Save Darlie" Video

Hopeful One

Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Thoughts? Basically a biased run-down of the case and requests for money, IMO.

[video=youtube;Sh6YxbopCgo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh6YxbopCgo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh6YxbopCgo[/video]

(I accidentally posted this in the 911 Call thread, I meant for it to have a thread of its own so I'm reposting).

Thoughts? Basically a biased run-down of the case and requests for money, IMO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh6YxbopCgo

(I accidentally posted this in the 911 Call thread, I meant for it to have a thread of its own so I'm reposting).

Oh yeah the usual dog and pony show. Darlie an innocent on DR. Listing all the things that "make her innocent."

Anyone who sends her money is nuts.

meh I'm not impressed with the video but I am kinda interested in reviewing the facts & evidence ... it's been quite awhile since I read anything about the case ... so I guess in that respect, the video was effective

Oh yeah the usual dog and pony show. Darlie an innocent on DR. Listing all the things that "make her innocent."

Anyone who sends her money is nuts.

I have to admit that I used to :blushing:. Well, not money, but gifts. No more.

I know longer know whether I believe in her innocence but I have my reasons for not continuing contact with her.

So how close is she to execution?

Hasn't she been imprisoned for almost 15 years?

I know longer know whether I believe in her innocence but I have my reasons for not continuing contact with her.

Well of course I'd love to know why. I think there's been more than one person who has dropped her after getting to know her in prison for personal reasons and most of them now believe she's guilty.

Shamrock! I didn't know this!! PLEASE tell more. (Please, please, pretty please?? :))

I, too, would like to know more about your interaction with her. Of course, as your blushing indicates, you may not feel comfortable sharing that with us.

I believe she is guilty. I am always curious about how death row inmates keep from going crazy, and my need to know does not trump your need for privacy!! :)

I see that you have a blushing icon, but I don't think you should be embarrassed. At the time you were sending her gifts you believed in her. I think a lot of people do what you did and I think you just cared for her and her situation. I had thought she was innocent too for all these years but this past summer thanks to this thread and the good people here I was directed to the trial transcripts and photos. What sealed her guilt for me was seeing the window area on the inside and outside of the garage. There is no blood at all there. I truely am sorry for whatever it was she did to you that you have stopped contact with her. I just hope she hasn't harmed you for the rest of your life. Please know that I am so sorry.

So how close is she to execution?

Hasn't she been imprisoned for almost 15 years?

She could sit on death row for up to 25 years, its rare but can happen.

I don't remember the case but IIRC a man was on DR for 28 years before he was executed. If I have time later I will search for the longest time that a person has sat on DR.

I see that you have a blushing icon, but I don't think you should be embarrassed. At the time you were sending her gifts you believed in her. I think a lot of people do what you did and I think you just cared for her and her situation. I had thought she was innocent too for all these years but this past summer thanks to this thread and the good people here I was directed to the trial transcripts and photos. What sealed her guilt for me was seeing the window area on the inside and outside of the garage. There is no blood at all there. I truely am sorry for whatever it was she did to you that you have stopped contact with her. I just hope she hasn't harmed you for the rest of your life. Please know that I am so sorry.

Wonderful post Wonders. You have a heart of gold.

meh I'm not impressed with the video but I am kinda interested in reviewing the facts & evidence ... it's been quite awhile since I read anything about the case ... so I guess in that respect, the video was effective

Oh there's music now, no audio yet, just music.

I for one found absolutely no facts or evidence on this video...just Darlie's list of the so-called evidence, crime scene contamination, etc., etc. all those things they like to blame on the state and the homicide detectives for her conviction, like missing photos, missing knives and some kid getting his hair cut, black cars in the neighbourhood allowed to leave the crime scene, blah, blah, blah, blah.

Oh and then asking for money.

I thought she had won discovery in her appeal for the dna tests. That means the state pays so I wonder why they need money for dna tests? Those tests should have been completed by now shouldn't they?

Just my rambling thoughts once again.

I sure wish I knew how to search for the results of those DNA tests. You can bet your boots that they have been done for a long time and Darlie dosen't want the results published. I also wonder how many appeals she has left and what the next one will be based on.

fran in the jury room found this for us bless her heart. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death-row
As of 2008[update], there were 3,263 prisoners awaiting execution in the United States.[3] Also as of 2008, the longest-serving prisoner on death row in the U.S.A. who has been executed was Jack Alderman who served over 33 years. He was executed in 2008.[4] However, Alderman only holds the distinction of being the longest-serving executed inmate so far. A Florida inmate, Gary Alvord, arrived on Florida's death row before Alderman arrived on Georgia's death row and, on 9 April 2009, Alvord had been on death row for exactly 35 years[5], longer than any other United States death row inmate. The oldest prisoner on death row in the United States is Leroy Nash, age 94, in Arizona.
I could kick myself for not posting something I had read earlier cuz I can't find it now. But it said something to the effect that the average time spent on DR is 14 years and then inmates give up because they get tired of waiting. I will try some more to try to find it and post it because it seemed to me that an inmate could appeal forever if they could keep on digging stuff up. KWIM?

She could sit on death row for up to 25 years, its rare but can happen.

I don't remember the case but IIRC a man was on DR for 28 years before he was executed. If I have time later I will search for the longest time that a person has sat on DR.

My Way Of Bumping. Sorry. If I weren't an idiot I would be able to find these things myself. UGHHH I get so mad at myself. Thank God for the wonderful people here at WS.

This is from lisalei321 in the Jury Room:
This guy has been sitting on Death Row for 28 years.

I knew the Deputy he shot.

This is just unbelieveable
http://www.theledger.com/article/200...news/911045075
Of course I am unable to get the link to work. His name is Paul Beasley Johnson.
The link below works.
http://www.theledger.com/section/TOPIC0109//

Can you imagine if a retrial was granted? Nancy Grace would annihilate her, and with social media, more and more people would learn the truth that her character assassination was warranted.

I sure wish I knew how to search for the results of those DNA tests. You can bet your boots that they have been done for a long time and Darlie dosen't want the results published. I also wonder how many appeals she has left and what the next one will be based on.

The timing of this save darlie video makes me very suspicious that the dna tests results did not go her way and in fact probably only confirmed her guilt.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back