1241 users online (193 members and 1048 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Flashbacks to Way Back When

Sometimes it's so amazing to go back to the old stuff.

Look where we were way back when....

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...t=81326&page=4

I like revisiting old information to see if there is a clue we couldn't see back then.

It is also frustrating to realize how little information we've rec'd since....

Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    I like revisiting old information to see if there is a clue we couldn't see back then.

It is also frustrating to realize how little information we've rec'd since....

lol, I almost wrote "And we're almost exactly where we were 9 month ago."

Remember when Ron handed the detective a piece of paper down by the dock? What could that have been about? I wonder what was written on that paper.

Remember when NayNay letter came out and we were trying to decipher the erased portion of it? Some of the erased portion revealed "a fight" happening that night. I am going to try and find the letter but that letter seems a little more clearer to me.

My point is, there may have been a fight that night considering a neighbor hearing screams at around 2:13a, the blue van was moved and scratched, and Ron had all kinds of cuts and bruises on his arm. So what does NayNay know? At one point she tried calling Misty to talk about Haleigh and Misty didn't talk fearing that the phone was bugged. What was Misty afraid was going to get out?

Quote Originally Posted by suspicious1 View Post
    Remember when Ron handed the detective a piece of paper down by the dock? What could that have been about? I wonder what was written on that paper.
    That note hand-off on that dock has always driven me nutz, I swear.

I'm pretty sure B-lady explained it at some point. [But I tend to get poster's nics all mixed up.] Lemme see if it's somewhere I can post a link to.

[JIC - it was supposedly a list of who Ron suspected. w/e, ]

Quote Originally Posted by suspicious1 View Post
    Remember when NayNay letter came out and we were trying to decipher the erased portion of it? Some of the erased portion revealed "a fight" happening that night. I am going to try and find the letter but that letter seems a little more clearer to me.

My point is, there may have been a fight that night considering a neighbor hearing screams at around 2:13a, the blue van was moved and scratched, and Ron had all kinds of cuts and bruises on his arm. So what does NayNay know? At one point she tried calling Misty to talk about Haleigh and Misty didn't talk fearing that the phone was bugged. What was Misty afraid was going to get out?

BBM

Morning suspicious!

i remember that statement very well. I also recall Ron not wanting to move back into the MH in fear it was bugged as well. This is part of the reason why i think Ron may be involved. JMO

My question is this: If they (Ron and Misty) are truely innocent then WHY would they be afraid of anything being bugged? Personally, i wouldn't want to move out of a home that my child was taken from (IF that is what happened) i would want to stay there, just in case she returned. (wishful thinking, i know) Now, if my child was killed in my home, that would be a whole different ball of wax. I would want out ASAP, only b/c i know they wouldn't be coming home and i would hate to continually walk by the "place" my child was killed- too many memories of that fateful night. JMO
    If it doesn't make sense, it is a LIE ........Judge Judy

Quote Originally Posted by lil momma View Post
    [/B]

BBM

Morning suspicious!

i remember that statement very well. I also recall Ron not wanting to move back into the MH in fear it was bugged as well. This is part of the reason why i think Ron may be involved. JMO

My question is this: If they (Ron and Misty) are truely innocent then WHY would they be afraid of anything being bugged? Personally, i wouldn't want to move out of a home that my child was taken from (IF that is what happened) i would want to stay there, just in case she returned. (wishful thinking, i know) Now, if my child was killed in my home, that would be a whole different ball of wax. I would want out ASAP, only b/c i know they wouldn't be coming home and i would hate to continually walk by the "place" my child was killed- too many memories of that fateful night. JMO
    Hey lil momma-those were my feelings to about everything being "bugged". I think you are right on. The only way I wouldn't want to stay in the mh is if that is where my child was killed or died. As far as a kidnapping I don't think I would've left.
    Ron and Misty were too paranoid for them not to be involved. jmo

Well, to stay there would mean paying rent, instead of living at GGM's where there is no rent costs, and since he was behind in the rent payments anyway, who's to say that it wasn't more of an eviction than it was a decision to leave.

Wow! I completely forgot about the note from RC and the issues with the phone/home being bugged!

Isn't it amazing there are so many things in this case that seem like they should be extremely important and telling but it doesn't seem LE thinks so? It's like these things have just been brushed off ???
    100 years from now, it won't matter what kind of car you drove or how big your house was. What will matter is that you were important in the eyes of a child.

Quote Originally Posted by debs View Post
    Well, to stay there would mean paying rent, instead of living at GGM's where there is no rent costs, and since he was behind in the rent payments anyway, who's to say that it wasn't more of an eviction than it was a decision to leave.
    You are right debs-i never thought about that.

Remember the sighting of the red truck at the railroad tracks that night? Does anyone remember what time it was seen? tia

Sooo, what are the astros saying these days?

Anybody thinking an arrest will be made to coincide with the Palatka Daily News' "Top Stories of the Year" number 1 slot - Missing Child: Haleigh Cummings?

KOOL LOOK is offline ~~~Sin is the Cause of all Sorrow~~~For this Gal, "Love" is my Vengence
    This case, when it is finally solved, and who knows when, will be a course lesson in the books on what not to do. How everything that could go wrong, does to hinder the case with inteferences galore.

Poor Haleigh, I feel many adults surrounding this investigation have let this child down. We have so many other missing child cases to compare this one too, and it's disheartening. Someone did it, and the source with the mostest information to make the critical calls and theories won't talk.

IMO, the public has been misled badly in this case. I have more hopes today than ever before, as time goes by and I observe the players, that Haleigh could be alive. Why else so much undercover, closed lips, and some that seriously derail and mislead? Why and what is the reason for it?

What have I taken or learned from this case over the last 10 months?
    I learned that some folks put their own feelings before an innocent childs
    That others would rather turn a blind eye to simple truths if it doesn't suit their theories
    There are some very caring people
    my Disclaimer.....these are my opinions....like it or not

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast