Flashbacks to Way Back When

I like revisiting old information to see if there is a clue we couldn't see back then.

It is also frustrating to realize how little information we've rec'd since....

I like revisiting old information to see if there is a clue we couldn't see back then.

It is also frustrating to realize how little information we've rec'd since....

lol, I almost wrote "And we're almost exactly where we were 9 month ago."

Remember when Ron handed the detective a piece of paper down by the dock? What could that have been about? I wonder what was written on that paper.

Remember when NayNay letter came out and we were trying to decipher the erased portion of it? Some of the erased portion revealed "a fight" happening that night. I am going to try and find the letter but that letter seems a little more clearer to me.

My point is, there may have been a fight that night considering a neighbor hearing screams at around 2:13a, the blue van was moved and scratched, and Ron had all kinds of cuts and bruises on his arm. So what does NayNay know? At one point she tried calling Misty to talk about Haleigh and Misty didn't talk fearing that the phone was bugged. What was Misty afraid was going to get out?

Remember when Ron handed the detective a piece of paper down by the dock? What could that have been about? I wonder what was written on that paper.

That note hand-off on that dock has always driven me nutz, I swear.

I'm pretty sure B-lady explained it at some point. [But I tend to get poster's nics all mixed up.] Lemme see if it's somewhere I can post a link to.

[JIC - it was supposedly a list of who Ron suspected. w/e, :) ]

Remember when NayNay letter came out and we were trying to decipher the erased portion of it? Some of the erased portion revealed "a fight" happening that night. I am going to try and find the letter but that letter seems a little more clearer to me.

My point is, there may have been a fight that night considering a neighbor hearing screams at around 2:13a, the blue van was moved and scratched, and Ron had all kinds of cuts and bruises on his arm. So what does NayNay know? At one point she tried calling Misty to talk about Haleigh and Misty didn't talk fearing that the phone was bugged. What was Misty afraid was going to get out?

BBM :)

Morning suspicious!

i remember that statement very well. I also recall Ron not wanting to move back into the MH in fear it was bugged as well. This is part of the reason why i think Ron may be involved. JMO

My question is this: If they (Ron and Misty) are truely innocent then WHY would they be afraid of anything being bugged? Personally, i wouldn't want to move out of a home that my child was taken from (IF that is what happened) i would want to stay there, just in case she returned. (wishful thinking, i know) Now, if my child was killed in my home, that would be a whole different ball of wax. I would want out ASAP, only b/c i know they wouldn't be coming home and i would hate to continually walk by the "place" my child was killed- too many memories of that fateful night. JMO

[/B]

BBM :)

Morning suspicious!

i remember that statement very well. I also recall Ron not wanting to move back into the MH in fear it was bugged as well. This is part of the reason why i think Ron may be involved. JMO

My question is this: If they (Ron and Misty) are truely innocent then WHY would they be afraid of anything being bugged? Personally, i wouldn't want to move out of a home that my child was taken from (IF that is what happened) i would want to stay there, just in case she returned. (wishful thinking, i know) Now, if my child was killed in my home, that would be a whole different ball of wax. I would want out ASAP, only b/c i know they wouldn't be coming home and i would hate to continually walk by the "place" my child was killed- too many memories of that fateful night. JMO

Hey lil momma-those were my feelings to about everything being "bugged". I think you are right on. The only way I wouldn't want to stay in the mh is if that is where my child was killed or died. As far as a kidnapping I don't think I would've left.
Ron and Misty were too paranoid for them not to be involved. jmo

Well, to stay there would mean paying rent, instead of living at GGM's where there is no rent costs, and since he was behind in the rent payments anyway, who's to say that it wasn't more of an eviction than it was a decision to leave.

Wow! I completely forgot about the note from RC and the issues with the phone/home being bugged!

Isn't it amazing there are so many things in this case that seem like they should be extremely important and telling but it doesn't seem LE thinks so? It's like these things have just been brushed off ???

Well, to stay there would mean paying rent, instead of living at GGM's where there is no rent costs, and since he was behind in the rent payments anyway, who's to say that it wasn't more of an eviction than it was a decision to leave.

You are right debs-i never thought about that.

Remember the sighting of the red truck at the railroad tracks that night? Does anyone remember what time it was seen? tia

Sooo, what are the astros saying these days?

Anybody thinking an arrest will be made to coincide with the Palatka Daily News' "Top Stories of the Year" number 1 slot - Missing Child: Haleigh Cummings?

This case, when it is finally solved, and who knows when, will be a course lesson in the books on what not to do. How everything that could go wrong, does to hinder the case with inteferences galore.

Poor Haleigh, I feel many adults surrounding this investigation have let this child down. We have so many other missing child cases to compare this one too, and it's disheartening. Someone did it, and the source with the mostest information to make the critical calls and theories won't talk.

IMO, the public has been misled badly in this case. I have more hopes today than ever before, as time goes by and I observe the players, that Haleigh could be alive. Why else so much undercover, closed lips, and some that seriously derail and mislead? Why and what is the reason for it?

What have I taken or learned from this case over the last 10 months?
I learned that some folks put their own feelings before an innocent childs
That others would rather turn a blind eye to simple truths if it doesn't suit their theories
There are some very caring people

Remember this from the 911 call

Snipped from transcript-

Was your back door locked do you know?"

Misty Croslin: "Yes...(inaudible)"

(Misty acknowledges without a doubt that the door was locked.)

911:" Ma'am. OK listen I need you to answer some questions. Does the door look like it was pried open?"

Misty:" Umm… (inaudible)"

911: "Does it look like you had to sorta…like someone tried to enter your house."

Misty: "Umm. Hold On."

911:" And another thing, make sure you and your husband don't touch the door anymore. Don't mess with the door or anything. "

Misty: "No it doesn't. "

911: "it doesn't look like it is?"

Misty: "No"

(i am confused by this because if Misty knew that the door had been locked, why was she so confused about whether or not it was pried open?)
She even puts the operator on hold to go check.

My question is this: When she noticed the door had been bricked, did she not glance at the lock on the door. If she knew it was locked before she "went to bed" you would think a person would look to see how someone could've gotten in-look at the lock. Why was she so confused and had to go check?

When asked if the door looked like someone tried to enter into the house- Misty says "no it doesn't". So either the "intruder" had a key or the door was unlocked from the get go.
Then later they mention the lock being bumped-so did Misty not notice the lock bumpimg while on the 911 call?

I wish LE would have taken Ron and Misty in and conducted drug testing on them, they should have taken hair samples from Ron, Jr. too. Misty was so high and strung out, IMO they should have ARRESTED her that morning. If they had, I really don’t think we would be searching for a clue 10 months later. Hind sight is always 20/20, but I’m sure at this point they would have done a lot of things different too.

This case made me realize what a sorry state Child and Family Services is in. They couldn’t possibly have done a worse job, IMO.

Remember this from the 911 call

Snipped from transcript-

Was your back door locked do you know?"

Misty Croslin: "Yes...(inaudible)"

(Misty acknowledges without a doubt that the door was locked.)

911:" Ma'am. OK listen I need you to answer some questions. Does the door look like it was pried open?"

Misty:" Umm… (inaudible)"

911: "Does it look like you had to sorta…like someone tried to enter your house."

Misty: "Umm. Hold On."

911:" And another thing, make sure you and your husband don't touch the door anymore. Don't mess with the door or anything. "

Misty: "No it doesn't. "

911: "it doesn't look like it is?"

Misty: "No"

(i am confused by this because if Misty knew that the door had been locked, why was she so confused about whether or not it was pried open?)
She even puts the operator on hold to go check.

My question is this: When she noticed the door had been bricked, did she not glance at the lock on the door. If she knew it was locked before she "went to bed" you would think a person would look to see how someone could've gotten in-look at the lock. Why was she so confused and had to go check?

When asked if the door looked like someone tried to enter into the house- Misty says "no it doesn't". So either the "intruder" had a key or the door was unlocked from the get go.
Then later they mention the lock being bumped-so did Misty not notice the lock bumpimg while on the 911 call?

This is interesting. I hadn't noticed that Misty gave the door a clean bill of health during the 911 call.

Too bad she didn't cross check the script for this part with Ronald because he was pushing the storyline of a break in at every opportunity:

"Somebody came in the back door, broke in the back door and stole my child while I was at work," says Cummings.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/l...131043&catid=3

Mr. Cummings said when he came home he found signs of forced entry to his home, but investigators with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office said they didn't find anything to suggest a break-in.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/l...130972&catid=3

VAN SUSTEREN: Was the door broken when you came home? Was that lock broken when you came home?

RONALD CUMMINGS: No. Obviously, a crowbar or something was used. I'm not sure. You'll have to speak more with the detectives about what was used or how it was done. I'm not sure.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,491368,00.html

The funny thing about Ron's statement about the door being open with a crow bar is a crow bar would leave signs of damage. No matter what kind of door is on the hinges. I would also think that IF someone would have tried to open the door with a crow bar then someone would have had to hear them.

Here is another thing that bothers me, Ron offers up information and explainations except when the questions are being asked to him personally. for instance He gives info about the sleep arrangements, but IF he was at work, how could he tell anyone where Misty and the children were sleeping. JMO

Remember the abandoned car LE found in the woods and they took it in for testing? I always wondered what could this possibly have to do with the case? I knew it had to have something to do with the case, why else would they take it in for testing?

I wonder if this car is related to the weekend before Haleigh went missing?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back