688 users online (65 members and 623 guests)  

Websleuths News

CA - Bayron Reyes Lopez for brutally killing dog, San Clemente, 2009

Bayron Lopez had to be trippin. The 26 year old man apparently jumped out a third floor window when cops were called to his apartment about a loud radio.

I guess this guy had a good work ethic because he showed up at the tennis club where he works and ran around naked and poured hot coffee over his head. Then as if there's any justice in this world some poor woman was walking her mini schnauzer when this bonker beat the dog to death before the owners eyes. There's a nice mugshot of the smiling, laughing, clothed Lopez at the link.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34635897...me_and_courts/

Uh Trippin for sure LSD < PCP maybe ? If not this guy is a loon and needs to be checked out thourghly, and put in a mental facility for the rest of his life.
    I can't believe he is only looking at cruelty to animals, he will not recieve any punshiment for that a slap on the hand
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

I appreciate you posting this as I just couldn't. I rescue small, disabled, and elderly dogs (currently cuddled up with seven) and just couldn't bear the thought of what this man did. My heart is just aching for the dog's person. Hopefully, the little guy never knew what hit him and the woman has a good support system.

I guess we can find some comfort in the fact that the dog took the brunt of this man's anger. It could have been the woman or a child. Cold comfort, but comfort none the less.

Quote Originally Posted by mysticrose View Post
    Uh Trippin for sure LSD < PCP maybe ? If not this guy is a loon and needs to be checked out thourghly, and put in a mental facility for the rest of his life.
    I can't believe he is only looking at cruelty to animals, he will not recieve any punshiment for that a slap on the hand
    Yep, looks like the work of PCP, MR. Jumping out a third floor window and surviving only to kill some poor woman's beloved pet. That easily could have been someone walking their child to school. Not to minimize the cruelty to this poor animal, but a small child could have been murdered.

I'm thinking he better look for a new job when they let him out.

April 2010:

A San Clemente man was sentenced Friday to a year in jail and three years’ probation after he was convicted of killing a dog by slamming its head on concrete.

Bayron Reyes Lopez, 26, pleaded guilty to one felony count each of animal cruelty and vandalism related to a December incident in which a 5-year-old miniature schnauzer named Kokanee was killed, according to the Orange County district attorney’s office...

Authorities later found Lopez lying naked in a pool of coffee. U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement has placed a hold on him, and he is expected to be deported to Mexico after serving his sentence, officials said.
    http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...portation.html