Ron needed to talk to Haleigh on Christmas

....yep, he has better things to do, better places to be and, once again, better people to talk to, none of which are located at Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

When he gets through talking to Haleigh, I suggest he relay his conversation to LE.

Don't you love the way TN can put a spin on things? She is a piece of work, I tell ya.

It sounds like the massive tree was at Sykes....but RC wasn't. Does he still live there? :waitasec:

Debs...CJ may turn out to be the "unlikely hero" in this mess.

Who is CJ?

I wonder if Ronald needed to talk to Haleigh to ask for "FORGIVENESS".

....yep, he has better things to do, better places to be and, once again, better people to talk to, none of which are located at Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

When he gets through talking to Haleigh, I suggest he relay his conversation to LE.

I wish someone could've followed him. Where did he go to talk to Haleigh? I also wish the conversation could have been recorded.

I am sure the family is grateful that he could spend some time with them on Christmas Day. :rolleyes:

He arrived and spread his special cheer but then had to leave to spend some time with Haleigh. He left jr. again who is w/o his sissy and goes off somewhere.

I'd see a purple cow before I believe RC would want to be alone and reflect on anything or anyone.

I wonder if Misty had presents under the tree at GMS? The incident that happened on 12/30 and Ron explained he was taking Misty to get her belongings, did he actually mean "presents"?

Refresh my memory, Whisperer. Wasn't he absent for the Thanksgiving celebration because it was too depressing to be with family without Haleigh present?
See how phony that sounds.

Refresh my memory, Whisperer. Wasn't he absent for the Thanksgiving celebration because it was too depressing to be with family without Haleigh present?
See how phony that sounds.

Yes, ma'am. It was too hard for him then, too. I imagine it's excruciating to be Ronald Cummings around the holidays and events where the eyes of a child open the window to our eternity. When those eyes are missing, I can only imagine it is a black hole of nothingness which a person stares into.

Who is CJ?

Hmm....I wonder if this CJ is "CJ III"? The one that claims Ron tried to run him off the road and claims Ron stuck a gun out the window and said "I will kill you m*** *advertiser censored*". I also find it odd that this CJ has made harassing phone calls to Misty. Something is just not right....

As for Ron going to talk to Haleigh, well I missed that info.....where did he go? Anyone know? Does he know where Haleigh is?

I am sure the family is grateful that he could spend some time with them on Christmas Day. :rolleyes:

He arrived and spread his special cheer but then had to leave to spend some time with Haleigh. He left jr. again who is w/o his sissy and goes off somewhere.

I'd see a purple cow before I believe RC would want to be alone and reflect on anything or anyone.

In this town, we have a pink elephant. Would that do?

Hmm....I wonder if this CJ is "CJ III"? The one that claims Ron tried to run him off the road and claims Ron stuck a gun out the window and said "I will kill you m*** *advertiser censored*". I also find it odd that this CJ has made harassing phone calls to Misty. Something is just not right....

As for Ron going to talk to Haleigh, well I missed that info.....where did he go? Anyone know? Does he know where Haleigh is?

I wonder if CJ made those calls because Misty was suppose to have been done with Ron and he found out that she was not. Just thinkin

Yep, Susp...I think Misty is playing them both.

Cj may be the hero..Let's cross our fingers.

Yes, AZ...Rc spent Thanksgiving with "Friends". It was too much for him to bear being around family w/o Haleigh,

....................Does rc have ANY friends?

Titan...send that pink elephant here quickly....cuz I need to see rc sitting alone reflecting on his life.

Who is CJ?

BBM

When someone asks this on the board, please provide a link to answer their question when it is someone who is innocent in the case of Haleigh going missing. If there is any indication that CJ or CJ's family is involved with Haleigh's disappearance, please contact me. Otherwise, use initials and links. If there is no link, we aren't allowed to mention them in this forum at all. (In this instance, there is a link).

If you know you made posts with CJ's name or his family's name in the past, please correct them. I can't catch 'em all. :)

There is more information regarding using initials in the Parking Lot. Please comment there and not on the public forum. I made this post so y'all know why the forum was pulled for review.

Thanks! :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back