799 users online (137 members and 662 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 41 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Post Ron and Misty Have Brushes With The Law 12/30/09

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6012086.php

Many of us joined in the Scanner thread last night and watched as the events unfolded. Thank you to those who spend so much time there so you can help us understand what is happening!

The sad part is that I don't think any of this is going to help find Haleigh. What do the rest of you think?

I just don't believe Ron picked up Misty to get her stuff. I think they were fooling around and has been since the divorce.

And according to this police report, he needed Misty to get her things out of his house, and CJ didn't like that. Not sure what it's all about, but once again, scanner peeps, you tracked that dog down!

I find it quite curious that this CJ keeps coming up. I don't find it nearly as curious that there is an altercation with Ronald and Misty fending off someone else. I find it highly suspicious that they would choose to clear out her things so late at night.
    Last edited by debs; 12-31-2009 at 01:29 PM. Reason: moved thought from other thread to appropriate one

Who is CJ?

Those 2 together is a dangerous combination. Everytime they get together something goes horribly wrong. JMO

What did I miss --

Been off the HC case for awhile. I know they are officially divorced, and that's the last broo-hah-hah I've heard from them.

Then I heard that Hank Thomas Croslin, Sr. was arrested for doctor shopping. Didn't know that was a crime myself, as I see many doctors for different ailments (4) -- but they all know each other. Was he just lookin for drugs? If so, shame on him.

I went to my FOX Orlando this morning, but haven't read anything else.

What happened last night? Or, could someone send me a link?

Thanks so much!

Mel

Quote Originally Posted by debs View Post
    And according to this police report, he needed Misty to get her things out of his house, and CJ didn't like that. Not sure what it's all about, but once again, scanner peeps, you tracked that dog down!

I find it quite curious that this CJ keeps coming up. I don't find it nearly as curious that there is an altercation with Ronald and Misty fending off someone else. I find it highly suspicious that they would choose to clear out her things so late at night.
    Nothing has been in the news about Ron and Misty since the divorce. I donít know if this was a real split. The best thing that could happen for Misty is to pick up and start seeing someone else. It seems odd that Ron wanted the divorce and for WHATEVER reason is now fighting with the new guy. I would really like to see a picture of him. Thatís true why wouldnít they take her to the hospital? Maybe Misty tried to call Tommy or Timmy to take them the hospital. I donít think she had transportation, did she?

Quote Originally Posted by News Junkie View Post
    Nothing has been in the news about Ron and Misty since the divorce. I donít know if this was a real split. The best thing that could happen for Misty is to pick up and start seeing someone else. It seems odd that Ron wanted the divorce and for WHATEVER reason is now fighting with the new guy. I would really like to see a picture of him. Thatís true why wouldnít they take her to the hospital? Maybe Misty tried to call Tommy or Timmy to take them the hospital. I donít think she had transportation, did she?
    Sorry about this post, I have been copying from Word, and pasting and two got mixed up. (like me most of the time!)

No Ron Cummings in PCSO jail log yet.

http://public.pcso.us/jail/booking.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by News Junkie View Post
    I think you lost me, NewsJunkie. Misty wasn't physically hurt last night; the report states that CJ tried to run them off the road (his report is the opposite situation). Misty filed a further report of harassing phone calls, which she played for the police.

Are you talking about the night Haleigh disappeared?

Quote Originally Posted by LFlorida View Post
    No Ron Cummings in PCSO jail log yet.

http://public.pcso.us/jail/booking.aspx

Of course not. MC backed him up again.
    What you read is MOO only. If not, it might make sense.

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office says Misty reported she has been receiving threatening and harassing phone calls

WHERE IS HALEIGH???

http://www.wftv.com/news/22098522/detail.html

I'm really sick of these two and I'm getting really sick & tired of the mollycoddling by PCSO. Shout out to Mr. Hardy; It's too late to save HaLeigh but it isn't too late to save Junior.

JMO -

I'm not sure what to say except for am I suprised NO ! Big Thank you's to our scanner peeps you ROCK as always right on top of it.

This is just another episode of " As The Stomach Turns in Putnam County " starring Ron Cummings and Misty Croslin.
    Perhaps they will make someone mad enough someone will say what happened to Haleigh, somebody knows.

For God's sake where is Haliegh ? I think Feb. will bring some answers .

Jmho....
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    The Putnam County Sheriff's Office says Misty reported she has been receiving threatening and harassing phone calls

WHERE IS HALEIGH???

http://www.wftv.com/news/22098522/detail.html

Quote from article:
    "Also, in a separate incident, Haleigh's father Ronald Cummings has been charged with assault with a deadly weapon in a road rage incident."

When was this?
    What you read is MOO only. If not, it might make sense.

Page 1 of 41 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast