1402 users online (270 members and 1132 guests)  



Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    3,004

    Haleigh Cummings' Mother Asks For Answers

    Sheffield said she feels law enforcement, specifically the Putnam County Sheriff's Office, is not doing enough to investigate her daughter's case.

    http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/t...150139&catid=3

    "I just want everyone to keep searching," Sheffield told Channel 4's Adam Landau. "I don't want anybody to give up on her. She's only 6. She's not worth giving up on."

    http://www.news4jax.com/news/22100012/detail.html



    I just wish I could give to answer this family needs. Prayers to HaLeigh Family!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    STEELER COUNTRY!
    Posts
    27,153
    and I wish JR was away from the lifestyle RC provides, also.
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    398
    I wish the Putnum County police were doing SOMEthing - ANYTHING more. I just know that they know more than what they're saying and I wish they'd put some new info out there to stir some stuff up!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    3,004
    They updated one of them. This I would really like to know

    Greenwood said some new information has come to light about what happened in the days leading up to Haleigh's disappearance - as well as what happened the night she vanished.

    However, he would not elaborate because he said he did not want to jeopardize the case.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    319
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana at Heart View Post
    They updated one of them. This I would really like to know
    Same here. Sure hope the new year brings some answers for Crystal.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,981
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqua View Post
    Same here. Sure hope the new year brings some answers for Crystal.
    I hope the new year brings answer to ALL of HaLeigh's loved ones.


    Prayers for beautiful, little Haleigh!

    RIP to all the angels who were taken from us too soon!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,215
    Quote Originally Posted by atherella View Post
    I hope the new year brings answer to ALL of HaLeigh's loved ones.
    I've had a gut feeling for months now that there are a few in the Cummings Clan who already have the answer... And IMHO.. It's truly sad that they refuse to share the information with those who deeply care and are completely in the dark in regards to what really happened to HaLeigh...JMO

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Right Here
    Posts
    5,352
    Quote Originally Posted by atherella View Post
    I hope the new year brings answer to ALL of HaLeigh's loved ones.
    Lovely to see ya back, ather.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    3,262
    Maybe Ms. Sheffield needs to be providing some answers about Haleigh's whereabouts herself?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrienne37 View Post
    Maybe Ms. Sheffield needs to be providing some answers about Haleigh's whereabouts herself?
    I highly doubt CS has any answers, but IF it were my child missing Ron C and his enabling family members would flat out be telling me what the answers are in reference to where she is... or else...JMO
    Last edited by Emeralgem; 01-01-2010 at 10:53 PM.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    7,936
    I do hope LE is onto something and does have new info - I don't care what the new info is or who it involves as long as it brings answers and brings Haleigh home.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    3,262
    Quote Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post
    I highly doubt CS has any answers, but IF it were my child missing Ron C and his enabling family members would flat out be telling me what the answers are in reference to where she is... or else...JMO
    Highly doubting and knowing for sure whether she has any answers is two different things completely especially considering that none of us here on this forum are close or personal friends or even aquaintenances for that matter to any of these people involved in this case. All we have to go on is what has been reported in the media and as we know, that isn't much.

  13. #13
    Pondering Mind's Avatar
    Pondering Mind is offline here a ponder, there a ponder...everywhere a ponder = ADD
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Over The Hills And Through The Woods..on the corner,S.C..
    Posts
    5,425
    Quote Originally Posted by Busylady View Post
    I do hope LE is onto something and does have new info - I don't care what the new info is or who it involves as long as it brings answers and brings Haleigh home.
    Amen sistah!... let the chips fall where they may, but Lord bring her family (and us) some answers soon.
    I certainly don't want LE to do or say anything to jeopardize their investigation but this waiting is painful even to us who never met HaLeigh, I can't begin to imagine what it's like for family and friends. (I just realized what thread I'm in so wanted to add, when I say family I mean ALL family of HaLeigh's that doesn't already know what happened to her...just wanted to clarify) Almost 11 months HaLeigh has been gone and it seems vanished without a trace. I pray LE is onto something solid that will very shortly lead to an end to this circus (and of course I mean no disrespect to HaLeigh by calling it a circus, just calling it like I see it ...and I see a circus..) and bring this precious little girl home....I'm almost afraid to get my hopes up......Hopefully the New Year will bring 'new news', there does seem to be some movement going on in Satsuma though sooo, maybe...
    Last edited by Pondering Mind; 01-02-2010 at 03:41 PM. Reason: clarifacation

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrienne37 View Post
    Highly doubting and knowing for sure whether she has any answers is two different things completely especially considering that none of us here on this forum are close or personal friends or even aquaintenances for that matter to any of these people involved in this case. All we have to go on is what has been reported in the media and as we know, that isn't much.
    To my knowledge there are several who post here who claim to know some of the actual players in this case...Do you know for sure CS is capable of giving answers to Haleigh's whereabouts?
    I maintain my stance.. I highly doubt CS is the one who has the answers to what happened to Haleigh or that she knows where Haleigh is.....JMO
    Last edited by Emeralgem; 01-02-2010 at 04:41 PM. Reason: sentence structure

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    3,262
    Quote Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post
    To my knowledge there are several who post here who claim to know some of the actual players in this case...Do you know for sure CS is capable of giving answers to Haleigh's whereabouts?
    I maintain my stance.. I highly doubt CS is the one who has the answers to what happened to Haleigh or that she knows where Haleigh is.....JMO
    Of course I don't know for sure whether CS can provide answers just as you can't know for sure whether she can or can't but I'm just pointing out that in my opinion there are other people out there who might be able to provide answers just as much as RC, CS, or anyone else for that matter. Furthermore, I will continue to maintain my stance and my opinion that CS didn't give a hoot about Haleigh before she went missing so I find it highly doubtful that she has any concern about her now.

    The majority here are all so convinced that RC is the one that is responsible for what happened to Haleigh or can provide all the answers about what happened to Haleigh but in the end, he was the one that was providing for his children whether it was with his family's help or not. You all are so eager to nail RC to the cross and accuse him of all sorts of things regarding Haleigh's disappearance but just as I said, in the end, at least his daughter and son have/had a place to lay their head at night and to call home, something they clearly didn't have with their BIOLOGICAL MOTHER.

    JMHO.
    Last edited by Kimster; 01-02-2010 at 11:44 PM. Reason: Removed name calling of player in the case

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. What keeps you searching for answers about Haleigh?
    By grandmaj in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 04-10-2010, 12:12 AM
  2. Haleigh Cummings Roundtable on 06/04/09
    By nomoresorrow in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-17-2009, 06:58 PM
  3. Haleigh Cummings Almost Drowned At 2??
    By Razzle in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-23-2009, 05:14 AM