GUILTY VA - Alma 'Beth' Von Steinner, 57, found murdered, Spotsylvania, 22 Dec 2009

Thank you for posting this. I'm in VA and hadn't heard anything about it. Dodge Ram trucks are pretty common around here so it's good they listed the license plate number.

I remember when the Lisk girls were murdered. Did they ever find out who did it? Never mind, I answered the question myself.

http://www.crimezzz.net/serialkillers/E/EVONITZ_richard_marc.php

It will be interesting to see where the truck is found, hopefully lending clues to solve the murder. Poor woman, wonder if she was trying to escape her attackers which led to her being found on her property, vs the house.

It definitely sounds like whatever happened started inside the house. I think that of all the murders, the ones that disturb me the most are those of the very young and those over 50. The young ones because of all the lost potential and knowing how many hearts must be broken over such a great loss. The older ones because I know that the older I get, the more I appreciate life and take each day as a gift. How horrible to have that taken away!

The license plate was PIT PALS. Did she breed Pit Bulls? If so, did she run ads to sell pups? Would that explain why she was found outside but evidence was found inside of injuries or a struggle in her home?

I did find out that this woman had not been seen for five days and the EMT who told me that said that whoever took the truck had a five day head start. This is all unconfirmed but I thought I would post the local 'word' .

The license plate was PIT PALS. Did she breed Pit Bulls? If so, did she run ads to sell pups? Would that explain why she was found outside but evidence was found inside of injuries or a struggle in her home?

Tis poor lady. I did a search even of that addy and can't find anything about pit bulls. A search of Pit-Pals in general is overwhelming. Perhaps she baked? Had something to do with racing?

I feel so bad for this woman. RIP Miss Alma Von Steinner. I hope they find who hurt you.

Tis poor lady. I did a search even of that addy and can't find anything about pit bulls. A search of Pit-Pals in general is overwhelming. Perhaps she baked? Had something to do with racing?

I feel so bad for this woman. RIP Miss Alma Von Steinner. I hope they find who hurt you.

Maybe she sold Pit Pal which is a storage unit for a racing helmet with a rod to hang the driver's racing suit.

imo

Maybe she sold Pit Pal which is a storage unit for a racing helmet with a rod to hang the driver's racing suit.

imo

Is that what they are OBE? I saw those in my search.

Maybe soulmagent will know. I hate hearing about someone dying alone like that. Bless her.

Is that what they are OBE? I saw those in my search.

Maybe soulmagent will know. I hate hearing about someone dying alone like that. Bless her.

All I know is that is what they are called in the racing circles.

Or she could have a pit bull.

I am glad it is a distinctive tag although I think the perp is long gone by now and may have switched the plates.

imo

The address is 9404 Robert e lee drive, in the google image of the street you can see her truck parked in her front yard. Also you can see what looks like a camper ,a horse trailer and a few old cars. The home looks like a weird place to target for a random crime.

The Pet assistance league uses the acromym PAL.I dont know if the tag has to do with that or not but it is a local group in this area.

Word around the Spotsylvania "horse country" is that Ms. Steinner was seen mistreating a horse out back on her property. I won't go into detail but it was pretty bad and totally heartless. Word also is that when found she was out back in the field and under much the same conditions. These occurances happened close timewise. Many things get exaggerated at times like this, but the story came from a valid source.

Her daugther-in-law stated that she did not work with animals, i.e. visiting, rescue, etc. She did have animals of her own, including horses.

Very little has leaked into the news. After the initial report of her death, no details have been in the local paper.

Word around the Spotsylvania "horse country" is that Ms. Steinner was seen mistreating a horse out back on her property. I won't go into detail but it was pretty bad and totally heartless. Word also is that when found she was out back in the field and under much the same conditions. These occurances happened close timewise. Many things get exaggerated at times like this, but the story came from a valid source.

Her daugther-in-law stated that she did not work with animals, i.e. visiting, rescue, etc. She did have animals of her own, including horses.

Very little has leaked into the news. After the initial report of her death, no details have been in the local paper.

Additionally, a vehicle was used in both instances. Her truck was involved in the abuse and therefore was probably used in her death. The truck was more than likely gotten rid of because of it's involvement and possible evidence. It will probably never reappear.

Weird story. I dont even know what to make of it that.

There is a sign at the end of her driveway on the google map image. Do you know what it says Blackbird?

I don't know what the sign says but I will try to find out. We are expecting some snowy weather so it may delay me a little. Word is that she has had horses removed from her property for abuse/neglect prior to all of this.

I don't know what the sign says but I will try to find out. We are expecting some snowy weather so it may delay me a little. Word is that she has had horses removed from her property for abuse/neglect prior to all of this.

I hope this isn't true. It makes it harder to feel as sympathetic; though, of course, no one deserves to be murdered.

Additionally, a vehicle was used in both instances. Her truck was involved in the abuse and therefore was probably used in her death. The truck was more than likely gotten rid of because of it's involvement and possible evidence. It will probably never reappear.

I had this image of PETA rushing in to commit this crime,
I once told my mom i was calling PETA on her because she shut her cat in the fridge on accident, I wont tell her that again.
I dont know what her health was like or mental state was much less if the information about the horses and/or abuse of them is true. If it is true ,I still do not think a woman deserved to be murdered. I would think she needed jailed on cruelty charges and for the animals to be removed. I would feel much safer with a horse abuser on the loose than I do with a murdering vigilante.

If I saw someone beating an animal and got that angry, I may be tempted to steal that animal but to beat someone to death?
That theroy also includes it being someone close to the scene which means in order to make that truck disapear there has to be two people involved or the truck is still close.

One person can only drive one car at a time and this area is not in walking distance of anything nor public transit so maybe a google search of where the truck would fit and remain hidden or who had the machines to make it never reapear?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back