Page 12 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: UT -Susan Powell, 28, West Valley City, 6 Dec 2009 - #5

Quote Originally Posted by gitana1 View Post
    I've gotta' say, though, I'm really sick of NG covering all these celebrity stories. There are missing people out there and unsolved crimes. I don't care about Tiger Woods or Charlie Sheen. All those celebs have top-notch lawyers and agents to help them. Us common folk need the media to give our cases the attention they need.
    Really tired of it too. And a lot of times her info is wrong!!

I watched all of Issues and NO ONE is for Josh. It's nice to see the experts back us regular people up. Her "best friend" was on again talking about the social networking push, she still wouldn't say anything about Josh or the car. Jane was very careful to tiptoe around the POI vs. suspect thing. One lady called in and said he buried her out there. Jane had to jump in on that one.

Sorry if this was covered but I don't have time to read, rarely post and just wanted to mention this.

Hoping this POS loser is arrested soon and Susan is found.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chicagofa13 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by West View Post
    Hey all,

Was at the gym thinking....Have cops talked to the kids? I know they are young (I think maybe 4&2 or younger?) I'm not sure you can get a whole lot of out them... but as a kindergarten teacher I definitely get a lot of my students who just start talking to me about stuff at home when they are engrossed in play/feel comfortable etc. Ex: "Mommy and Daddy were yelling last night about bills. What's a bill?". One time I had a student ask me how to write a Valentines to Sugar Pie. When I asked who it was, he said that is his mom's name, since that's what his dad always calls her instead of Mommy

Anyway, have kids seen Susan's parents at all or LE? Might be worthwhile to have them talk to child psychologists etc. Children are WAY more perceptive than we give them credit for sometimes.
    The Coxes were able to see the boys on Sunday according to this am's (Mon. 1/4) SLTrib article:

Susan Powell's parents, Chuck and Judy Cox, saw their son-in-law in Puyallup, Wash. on Sunday afternoon. Josh Powell, who has been staying with his father in Puyallup, brought his 2- and 4-year-old sons to the Cox home for a visit.

Chuck Cox said Monday he spoke only briefly with Josh Powell when he dropped off the boys.

"I said, 'If you know anything, please contact the police,' " said Chuck Cox, who had requested to see his grandchildren.

It was unclear whether Josh Powell planned to return to the couple's West Valley City home. An attorney representing him could not be reached for comment Monday.

(cont'd at link)

http://www.sltrib.com/news/ci_14121077

Last edited by kiki the parrot; 01-05-2010 at 02:15 AM.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to kiki the parrot For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight View Post
    gitana1, early last week I e-mailed Nancy Grace and told her, "While I too am fascinated by the lifestyles of the rich and famous, you have spent the first 45 minutes of your show tonight dedicated to an adulterer and his adulteresses, and meanwhile the body of a mom of two toddlers is very likely buried in a snowbank somewhere in Utah, and she needs to be found."

I got an automated response that in so many words stated that Nancy Grace covers what people are interested in seeing. So to me they are acknowledging that her show has devolved to pander to the lowest common denominator, and is essentially the TV version of the Star Examiner and those other supermarket sensationalist rags that are only fit to line your bird cage with. Sad, because I believe she is intelligent.
    (bbm) Oh no, not *this* cage you don't... there had better be some honest to goodness investigative journalism lining mine lolol... j/k Welcome aboard Dwight!

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to kiki the parrot For This Useful Post:

JennaLee, I think you are right. I think the reason is because they are hoping he revisits the dump site, and they want him to use the vehicle that they know is his so they can follow it (they should have a bug transmitter on it; that's been done before).

BTW I am brand-new to WS. Have read most of the five Susan P. threads, skimmed some earlier ones to catch up the last couple nights. There is an old saying that I think is very applicable to JP: "If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck."

In the last couple of years I have watched every true-crime murder mystery episode I find on the cable channels, from "American Justice" hosted by Bill Kurtis (my fav), to "48 hours Mystery", "Forensic Files", "Cold Case Files", etc. There are elements from many of these past murder investigations that make JP look so guilty it's not even funny. As someone has already said here, this is a text-book case of "when hubby snapped."

But the biggest issue I think the police have to deal with is THEY HAVE NO BODY! So they can't even say it's a murder investigation! All they can do is say they "suspect foul play." I recall two cases that bear POSSIBLE similarities. One was the murder of a prominent attorney by her husband (from a city in the south USA). They never could find her body! Finally, years later, they finally convicted the husband, and here is how: The husband's father confessed to driving south to meet his son, taking the body of the wife, and he stashed it in a branch pile of a logging operation, where it was shortly burned along with the branch pile. Pray that's not what happened here. They have to be able to present evidence to a jury that convinces them "beyond a reasonable doubt", as everyone knows. And sometimes it's just better to wait for the better evidence than to jump the gun prematurely on flimsy circumstantial evidence (we all know what defense attorneys will do to explain everything away.)

In another case in the northeast USA, the husband confessed to disposing of the dismembered torso of his wife by pushing it in a sled through the snow (it actually got away from him and he had to run after it). But he simply pushed the sled into some undergrowth. A week or so later he went back and dug a shallow grave so the remains wouldn't be found after the snow melted. Other wife-murderers have also been found out because they went back to check on the burial site to make sure it hadn't been disturbed, or to look again at how well it blended in, etc. Suffice to say that JP needs to be closely monitored.

The lack of progress is frustrating to perfect strangers of SP, so all of her family, friends and even acquaintances have my most heartfelt sympathy. We could be in for a long wait for justice.
    (bbm) Agree w everything you've stated here, including speculation re LE's approach--and those cases really are eerily plausible scenarios, uncannily similar to my own theories--father meeting son part way to transfer the body is exactly what I've been saying likely occurred! (Of course I've been watching all the same true crime shows for years too lol... 48 Hours & FF etc, wow can't believe I missed any episodes... and I thought I was the only obsessed one lol). Let's just pray JP and daddy haven't been watching these too and picked up some pointers. Again, very glad you could join us!!

Last edited by kiki the parrot; 01-05-2010 at 02:56 AM.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kiki the parrot For This Useful Post:

"The truth is on the march and nothing will stop it" Emile Zola
    Quote Originally Posted by gitana1 View Post
    I've gotta' say, though, I'm really sick of NG covering all these celebrity stories. There are missing people out there and unsolved crimes. I don't care about Tiger Woods or Charlie Sheen. All those celebs have top-notch lawyers and agents to help them. Us common folk need the media to give our cases the attention they need.
    Agree 100%, What is up with Nancy? This is really a far cry from what she normally does. The Tiger story is cool and almost cold. Sheen is the typical celeb domestic story . . . What about Susan? Today was the day of the national blitz. Don't get it.

Something must be going on with the programing department of her show.

Don't know if their ratings took a hit and so they are trying to cover more celeb stories or what but something is going on behind the scenes of that show. No doubt.

Let's hope tomorrow she covers Susan. Maybe by then we will have some new tips.
    `````````````````

JOIN US EVERY THURSDAY NIGHT FOR TRUE CRIME RADIO ON IHEART. CLICK HERE THURSDAYS 8 PM EASTERN FOR THE LINK TO THE SHOW, TO JOIN OUR NEW CHATROOM, AND FOR SHOW ARCHIVES! DON'T FORGET CHAT OPENS THURSDAYS 7:30 EASTERN

Join Websleuths on Twitter

And Face Book of course
    |

************************************************** **************************************

Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Tricia For This Useful Post:

OK....I now have the ribbon instead of Michael's cute little smiling face (the good news is that his face was really not burnt , his poor body was)

Not only NG...but last year Greta V made her big change in the New Year...from Jan 2009 on she turned her focus to politics

I hope Nancy is not doing the same sort of New Year, New Topics switch?? Maybe Nancy is trying to compete with the TRZ /tabloid stuff??

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LogicalMinds For This Useful Post:

I changed my avatar to show support for Susan, her precious little boys, and the Cox family. These are the victims of Susan's horrible disappearance. These are the people who love her the most.

I hope there will be the flyer or utube video showing Josh in his woolen cap and the van. Someone, somewhere, had to have seen something. I want to see Josh brought down for this, and I mean brought down hard when he least expects it.

I agree with all about Nancy G. and her celebrity tabloid show. I would much rather that sneer of contempt she has on her face most of the time be directed at Josh and people like him.

I would rather watch JVM (without her gavel) because she is fierce on criminals. She is like a pit bull with a bone and says what she really thinks.

Meanwhile, I do agree that Susan's case needs to be kept in the media spotlight and hopefully, Josh will have no peace. I hope he is constantly looking over his soulder wondering just when the cuffs will be slapped on his wrists.

WHERE did Josh put Susan?
    **May God Watch Over All Missing and Abused Children**

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to LaLaw2000 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    Agree 100%, What is up with Nancy? This is really a far cry from what she normally does. The Tiger story is cool and almost cold. Sheen is the typical celeb domestic story . . . What about Susan? Today was the day of the national blitz. Don't get it.

Something must be going on with the programing department of her show.

Don't know if their ratings took a hit and so they are trying to cover more celeb stories or what but something is going on behind the scenes of that show. No doubt.

Let's hope tomorrow she covers Susan. Maybe by then we will have some new tips.

On Nancy Grace's FB page, the comments are almost 100 percent in :
    Don't talk about Tiger anymore or Charlie S. There are missing people out there and unsolved cases.
    So, I don't think we are alone in thinking NG has gone off base and I also
    am thinking that no one is reading her FB comments and no one is reading emails.
    God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
    Gary Haugen
    Source: Founder, International

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to dreamweaver For This Useful Post:

Speaking on NG - I just don't watch her anymore. If I hear one more story on TW or the Sheen's I'll scream. And Jane - I don't get her. Some of her shows are really good, while others I sit scratching my head. It's kind of a hit and miss. Then there's Joy Baher - she touches on some interesting topics too, but then goes on to tabloid stuff. I think I'll stick to this MB. You all provide more information than all 3 shows put together!

Hugs,

Mel

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Melanie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by OKand3Js View Post
    ...It looks like you beat me to it in doing the avatar change...
    I went ahead & added Susan's ribbon to the list of avatars to make it easy for people to use:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/pro...r&categoryid=8
    Μολὼν λαβέ

"I'll put it this way: I certainly wouldn't want her behind me in a knife fight." -- me

Email me

Hey All,

Reading up a little here about your discussion re: NG -- I could not agree with you more. There have been several cases out there not getting any or very little attention from NG. REAL STORIES. REAL PEOPLE. They are turning a show that has the potential to help people who have been victims of crime etc into celebrity smut coverage. IMHO. I am going to guess the ratings were high during the Caylee coverage and then just dropped off. The networks are getting hammered by Fox News. What they are missing is that it is THEIR job to make us the viewers interested in a story!!! What happend to them actually putting a little effort, research into a story and break some news???Instead, they rehash the same thing over and over that we all read online during the daytime when it was breaking news ...sheesh... I haven't read Susan entire thread but I could imagine yall have come up with some info that viewers would be interested in!

What ever happend to Greta covering these types of cases? I haven't watched the tv in awhile, it makes my blood pressure rise and I am only 30! She was all over scott peterson and joran vander sloot - has she given Susan any coverage??

-- I found an EXCELLENT media link for contacts. I don't think I have ever seen actual phone number before and I have looked. It has the contact people at the different netorks and their email. This contacts in here the best I have seen ever -- better than the basic email such as news@newschannel.com !!!

http://www.cabletvadbureau.com/html/...o_networks.htm

21. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to NSC For This Useful Post:

suzyq211 is offline Someone knows what happened to Robert Harrod!
    Re: NG

I refuse to watch that ridiculous show anymore. First watching her disgusting display of pampering and coddling Shaniya Davis' father, then her obsession with Tiger Woods when there are SO MANY cases out there just BEGGING for some airplay...IMO she is a joke.
    Robert Harrod will be found.

All my posts are MOO and nothing but MOO!!!!

23. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to suzyq211 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JennaLee View Post
    Random thought:

I've been thinking about how there's been no push by LE or friends/family of Susan to get pics/info of Josh's van out there. No clear description, no photos, no anything. I think there's a definite reason behind it. I just wish I could figure out what that reason is.
    There is a reason behind it. I don't know what it is but I am sure its a good one. A trusted source told me that LE specifically asked people not to publicly talk about his vehicle or show pictures. I am sure they are planning on tracking it or want Josh to feel like there isn't any heat on himself so he gets comfortable and then they can catch him in a false sense of security when he slips up.

25. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to OK5 For This Useful Post:

Thanks suzyq for the link, I signed it immediately! Unfortunately I don't twitter... I wish they had a "share it on Facebook" option- that I could and would do!
    Last edited by Frigga; 01-05-2010 at 12:48 PM.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Frigga For This Useful Post:

JennaLee, I think you are right. I think the reason is because they are hoping he revisits the dump site, and they want him to use the vehicle that they know is his so they can follow it (they should have a bug transmitter on it; that's been done before).

BTW I am brand-new to WS. Have read most of the five Susan P. threads, skimmed some earlier ones to catch up the last couple nights. There is an old saying that I think is very applicable to JP: "If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck."

In the last couple of years I have watched every true-crime murder mystery episode I find on the cable channels, from "American Justice" hosted by Bill Kurtis (my fav), to "48 hours Mystery", "Forensic Files", "Cold Case Files", etc. There are elements from many of these past murder investigations that make JP look so guilty it's not even funny. As someone has already said here, this is a text-book case of "when hubby snapped."

But the biggest issue I think the police have to deal with is THEY HAVE NO BODY! So they can't even say it's a murder investigation! All they can do is say they "suspect foul play." I recall two cases that bear POSSIBLE similarities. One was the murder of a prominent attorney by her husband (from a city in the south USA). They never could find her body! Finally, years later, they finally convicted the husband, and here is how: The husband's father confessed to driving south to meet his son, taking the body of the wife, and he stashed it in a branch pile of a logging operation, where it was shortly burned along with the branch pile. Pray that's not what happened here. They have to be able to present evidence to a jury that convinces them "beyond a reasonable doubt", as everyone knows. And sometimes it's just better to wait for the better evidence than to jump the gun prematurely on flimsy circumstantial evidence (we all know what defense attorneys will do to explain everything away.)

In another case in the northeast USA, the husband confessed to disposing of the dismembered torso of his wife by pushing it in a sled through the snow (it actually got away from him and he had to run after it). But he simply pushed the sled into some undergrowth. A week or so later he went back and dug a shallow grave so the remains wouldn't be found after the snow melted. Other wife-murderers have also been found out because they went back to check on the burial site to make sure it hadn't been disturbed, or to look again at how well it blended in, etc. Suffice to say that JP needs to be closely monitored.

The lack of progress is frustrating to perfect strangers of SP, so all of her family, friends and even acquaintances have my most heartfelt sympathy. We could be in for a long wait for justice.
    I watched an episode of 48 hours Hard Evidence last night and a man killed his wife, buried her on land that he owned, later went back dug her up and stored her in a storage unit. Her body stayed there until years later when the case was reopened. He had already moved to another state and remarried. He returned to town, went to the storage unit, cut her remains into parts and dumped her in the landfill. Her body was never found but he ended up confessing at the end. He received only five years for Reckless Homicide in return for confessing. He only had to serve three years.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lonetraveler For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas Bride View Post
    OKand3J's I have read before where it was said he controlled what she ate. Could you explain a little bit about this? What could she eat and what things could she not eat? Did he also control what the children could eat also or was it just Susan? Also, if there were certain things she was not allowed to have, did he follow the same rules?

VB

Unlike OKand3J's, I have no personal knowledge of Susan's situation. However, I was (briefly) married to a controller, and my guess is that the foods he didn't want her to eat were related to a wish to control her weight. Many controllers belittle women for gaining even small amounts of weight. This is speculation and JMO.

31. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to searchlight For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by OKand3Js View Post
    There is a reason behind it. I don't know what it is but I am sure its a good one. A trusted source told me that LE specifically asked people not to publicly talk about his vehicle or show pictures. I am sure they are planning on tracking it or want Josh to feel like there isn't any heat on himself so he gets comfortable and then they can catch him in a false sense of security when he slips up.
    I find that very hard to believe that the police would ask people not to show pictures of his Van. The police have put the heat on him from the start and call him a person of interest. They would never have done that if they wanted him to be confident they were not looking at him.

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dr.Fessel For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mgardner View Post
    Speaking on NG - I just don't watch her anymore. If I hear one more story on TW or the Sheen's I'll scream. And Jane - I don't get her. Some of her shows are really good, while others I sit scratching my head. It's kind of a hit and miss. Then there's Joy Baher - she touches on some interesting topics too, but then goes on to tabloid stuff. I think I'll stick to this MB. You all provide more information than all 3 shows put together!

Hugs,

Mel
    Oh Lord don't even get me started on Joy lolol!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lonetraveler View Post
    I watched an episode of 48 hours Hard Evidence last night and a man killed his wife, buried her on land that he owned, later went back dug her up and stored her in a storage unit. Her body stayed there until years later when the case was reopened. He had already moved to another state and remarried. He returned to town, went to the storage unit, cut her remains into parts and dumped her in the landfill. Her body was never found but he ended up confessing at the end. He received only five years for Reckless Homicide in return for confessing. He only had to serve three years.
    So he doesn't even disclose location of her body and cuts a deal like that, a little slap--more like a tap--on the wrist!

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kiki the parrot For This Useful Post:

Hey, I am glad others here agree about NG. I am so disappointed in her show now, and I used to be such a fan. The above poster was correct - the ratings went up with Casey Anthony - she developed a fan base, and recently started with the tabloid jazz. I loved watching and finding out about the status of new and old cases.
    Now, I do not even watch.
    I have an idea - is there anyone out there who can start a new show? I'm kidding, but it would be awesome.
    Until then, I will stick with these forums, as I get more and the latest info here.
    We speak for those who can no longer speak for themselves

37. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SusanB For This Useful Post:

That channel 2 "blue hat" interview video that JennaLee kindly reposted at [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4637803&postcount=249"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - UT-Susan Powell, 28, West Valley City; thread #5[/ame] contains many inconsistencies. At the same 4:24 mark where the reporter questions Josh about not feeling well, he also inquires what time she went to bed "We've heard it was around 5that night." Josh replies, "No, she went to bed that night." OUTRIGHT LIE!!! JoVonna already told us that she went to lie down around 5. Regardless of how she was feeling, Josh is denying that she went to bed early!

O/T I'm all on board with ya'll about NG. I cried the day that CourtTV changed their format, because all the best crime shows (including NG) were right there. Then Greta went and changed her format gradually to politics during the 2008 presidential race. I haven't watched NG, JVM in months now...if I want the best celebrity coverage, I refer to TMZ.com. The best source of information for unsolved crimes is online, and I'm sticking with Websleuths -- Tricia, you've got yourself a nice niche that NG is providing for you!
    "She was just always so sweet and everybody loved her...she was just amazing"

~ <insert name here> after they find out their best friend is a murderer.

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dal Gal For This Useful Post:

Have Kirk and Jennifer Graves (JP's sis and bro-in-law) said anything lately? I know they were talking early on, but if they've said anything recently, I've missed it.

His mom has never spoken, correct? Think there are possible threats if they do open their mouths?

41. The Following User Says Thank You to Heatherly30 For This Useful Post:

suzyq211 is offline Someone knows what happened to Robert Harrod!
    Quote Originally Posted by Frigga View Post
    Thanks suzyq for the link, I signed it immediately! Unfortunately I don't twitter... I wish they had a "share it on Facebook" option- that I could and would do!
    Thanks! Actually, the link to the petition is on a Facebook group page, "No Freedom for Pedophiles". You can share it from there. I hope I can say that?
    Robert Harrod will be found.

All my posts are MOO and nothing but MOO!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SusanB View Post
    Hey, I am glad others here agree about NG. I am so disappointed in her show now, and I used to be such a fan. The above poster was correct - the ratings went up with Casey Anthony - she developed a fan base, and recently started with the tabloid jazz. I loved watching and finding out about the status of new and old cases.
    Now, I do not even watch.
    I have an idea - is there anyone out there who can start a new show? I'm kidding, but it would be awesome.
    Until then, I will stick with these forums, as I get more and the latest info here.
    Interesting you mention starting a new show!!! I think a channel covering UNSOLVED crimes running 24 hours a day would be an amazing thing! Think about how many people would get coverage-- all the crimes that never get an ouce of media and some with NO help from LE!! They NEED help! - I have met ALOT of amazing people here seeking help for their unsolved crimes--and I have been touched at how well members come together to help -- Heck, we know a news channel would create a TON of jobs!!! I have thought about this before and might be in a position in the future but I also have other projects I want to dive into - one being a watchdog group that rates judges on their rulings against people that commit crimes against children.

In any case, NG and her producers need to put their head back into the sunshine - they have a GREAT opportunity and they are missing what is right there in front of their face. If the Susan Powell case could get as much coverage as the Laci Peterson - that would be EXCELLENT - along with all the other missing people cases. I think the media does help in these cases, they really put the fire to the rear of some of these perps!!!

44. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to NSC For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dal Gal View Post
    That channel 2 "blue hat" interview video that JennaLee kindly reposted at Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - UT-Susan Powell, 28, West Valley City; thread #5 contains many inconsistencies. At the same 4:24 mark where the reporter questions Josh about not feeling well, he also inquires what time she went to bed "We've heard it was around 5that night." Josh replies, "No, she went to bed that night." OUTRIGHT LIE!!! JoVonna already told us that she went to lie down around 5. Regardless of how she was feeling, Josh is denying that she went to bed early!

O/T I'm all on board with ya'll about NG. I cried the day that CourtTV changed their format, because all the best crime shows (including NG) were right there. Then Greta went and changed her format gradually to politics during the 2008 presidential race. I haven't watched NG, JVM in months now...
    (snip) Yes, I have more respect for GVS tho for the direction she took ie at least it was politics... vs tabloid junk!

Quote Originally Posted by NSC View Post
    Interesting you mention starting a new show!!! I think a channel covering UNSOLVED crimes running 24 hours a day would be an amazing thing! Think about how many people would get coverage-- all the crimes that never get an ouce of media and some with NO help from LE!! They NEED help! - I have met ALOT of amazing people here seeking help for their unsolved crimes--and I have been touched at how well members come together to help -- Heck, we know a news channel would create a TON of jobs!!! I have thought about this before and might be in a position in the future but I also have other projects I want to dive into - one being a watchdog group that rates judges on their rulings against people that commit crimes against children.

In any case, NG and her producers need to put their head back into the sunshine - they have a GREAT opportunity and they are missing what is right there in front of their face. If the Susan Powell case could get as much coverage as the Laci Peterson - that would be EXCELLENT - along with all the other missing people cases. I think the media does help in these cases, they really put the fire to the rear of some of these perps!!!
    (bbm) Exactly! Kinda like Cold Case Files... only before they get cold!

Last edited by kiki the parrot; 01-05-2010 at 03:45 PM.

46. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kiki the parrot For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by kiki the parrot View Post
    (snip) Yes, I have more respect for GVS tho for the direction she took ie at least it was politics... vs tabloid junk!

(bbm) Exactly! Kinda like Cold Case Files... only before they get cold!

WEBSLEUTH TV! Law enforcement would just love a bunch of amateurs dabbling in their cases on national television
    "She was just always so sweet and everybody loved her...she was just amazing"

~ <insert name here> after they find out their best friend is a murderer.

48. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dal Gal For This Useful Post:

Page 12 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast