AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

darlin gal

Reaction score
Story.jpg

TEMPE, AZ -- Police are asking for the public's help to locate a Tempe infant missing for nearly a week.

Tempe Police Department spokesperson Molly Enright said the boy's 23-year-old mother, Elizabeth Johnson, was being sought in connection with a custodial interference case, and was located in Florida Wednesday.

According to officials, Johnson left Arizona with her 8-month-old son Gabriel on December 18.

She was reportedly in San Antonio, Texas from December 22 through December 27 with the young boy.

Officials say there have been no signs of Gabriel after December 26. Enright said he was not with Johnson when she was contacted Wednesday and his current whereabouts are unknown.

Johnson has reportedly made threats to harm Gabriel in the past and lost her custodial rights on December 28 after she failed to appear at a custody hearing in Phoenix.

Officials are also asking for help to locate the vehicle Johnson was driving - a white 1995 Oldsmobile Delta-88, with Arizona license plate AGZ4214.

Anyone with information as to the whereabouts of Gabriel Johnson is urged to contact the Tempe Police Department at (480) 350-8311 or Silent Witness at 480-WITNESS (480-948-6377).

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/s...-to-locate-infant/xgsbK2cK80iD5ZWBC0ifjg.cspx

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...en_US&orgPrefix=NCMC&caseNum=1137894&seqNum=1

dgs97d.gif

DOB: May 3, 2009 Sex: Male Missing Date: Dec 27, 2009 Race: White Age Now: 7 Month(s) Height: 2'0" (61 cm) Missing City: TEMPE Weight: 20 lbs (9 kg) Missing State : AZ Hair Color: Lt. Brown Missing Country: United States Eye Color: Blue

What a beautiful little child. My heart aches seeing his picture. I hope hes found safe.

Why did she even have this child if she had made prior threats to hurt him?!? Why? Sometimes our family courts and DSS have NO COMMON SENSE at all.

Make a threat to hurt a child, lose custody of the child IMMEDIATELY! Not later, after harm has been done. Dang!

Salem

Prayers this little one is found safe and is being hidden by some friend or relative that is taking good care of him.

Do we know moms age ?

I think the articles says she is 23. Looking at the court records, it appears she was born in 1996? Let me go look again - brb

Salem

Court records are showing 7/24/1986 as DOB. That would make her 23, right?

Can't trust my math this morning obviously - I would have had her as 13 (shakes head).

So she is 23 that would put her year of birth 1986/87. If I am looking at the right court docket it shows her BD to be ( Johnson, Elizabeth - DOB: 7/24/1986 )

Tempe Police Department spokesperson Molly Enright said the boy's 23-year-old mother, Elizabeth Johnson, was being sought in connection with a custodial interference case, and was located in Florida Wednesday.

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/s...-to-locate-infant/xgsbK2cK80iD5ZWBC0ifjg.cspx

I found her myspace but it is private..but you can read the comments other people left her and her status update is from dec 29. Just search her name and state

another pic of the mother

elizabeth johnson.jpg

cutie patootie gabrial

baby gabriel johnson.jpg

elizabeth: tell the authorities where this beautiful baby is

baby gabrial johnson.jpg

elizabeth: what you've done is not fair to this innocent baby

gabrial sleeping.jpg

elizabeth: the innocent should not have to suffer for the selfishness of adults

gabrial in highchair smiling.jpg

So was she with family or friends in San Antonio? Could she have left the baby with a relative or friend there is San Antonio? Worse thought is that she has hurt him but she could have also just given him to someone to hide and that someone probably has her car.
Just thinking out loud...

Found her myspace page, name search, AZ. female age 23. Last sign in was 12.29.09. Page is public.

MS Comment on 12.31 by Tammifaye is rather courious...
Maybe we should find Miss Tammi and possibly find little Gabriel.

kiss my *advertiser censored* suckas!!Mood: adventurous

Posted at 12:36 29 Dec 2009

seriously???? I mean she obviously has no idea how much trouble she's in
is she on medication or what?

kiss my *advertiser censored* suckas!!Mood: adventurous

Posted at 12:36 29 Dec 2009

seriously???? I mean she obviously has no idea how much trouble she's in
is she on medication or what?

I think she has hidden this baby with a friend or family member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth