1023 users online (212 members and 811 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    ariel7 is offline For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

OH - Up for Parole Child Killer... *extremely disturbing*

Please do what you can (and pray) to help keep this......I do not even want to call him a person... this monster in prison:

http://www.zanesvilletimesrecorder.c...ller-in-prison

Here is a link that details a bit of the crime. It is VERY disturbing. (Sadly, I remember this from the news back then.)

http://findmissingkids.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25

much love
    and
    prayer,

ariel

Is there any way someone can send this link to O'Reilly at Fox News. (Wed..I will be getting better service & can do it myself....but not before then). He would be all over this and would definately do all he can to help keep this monster in jail. From what I've seen on his programs, he really fights for children and hates when these monsters come up for parole. JMO

The killer is truly sick and I feel if he were to get out of prison that he would do it again.

Why would they even consider not keeping this guy in for life? his crime was so heinious I can't imagine him ever being set free.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

This was a horrific crime. This disgusting piece of ***** said that his only regret was that he didn't get a chance to do the same thing to Sara's little 3 year old brother! He also sent death threats to the family after he was incarcerated! This link mirrors the story on the above link, but there is more information.

http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/arc.../t-138555.html

Is there a petition online that can be signed? I hope he never gets out. If he were to get out, I would hope for vigilante justice as he took his first few steps of freedom.

wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    I saw this as I was reading the article.

Ohio Board of Parole
    770 W. Board St.
    Columbus Ohio 43222
    Letter must refer to inmate No. A279420.
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

ariel7 is offline For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
    Thank you for posting that, Wonders.

I just read the other link that eleven shared, and I honestly feel
    sick. I am not so sure that I have ever felt quite as sick, and I've
    followed many crimes and missing cases, ALL of them horrible
    tragedies.
    This bit here:

As Kevin was searching outside he was yelling for Seth and Sara when he heard a small voice say, "Here I are, Daddy, here I are," said West. It was Seth. Shafer had locked him in a shed. Shafer later confessed he was hiding in the woods waiting to kill Kevin as well. Shafer also threatened to kill the whole West family, according to West, and sent a death threat through the mail after his incarceration.

"There hasn't been a day go by when (Shafer) doesn't appear in the picture. I have a hard time just picking up a knife. I have to remind myself, I'm just peeling potatoes," West said.

tears me up to read...

Quote Originally Posted by eleven View Post
    This was a horrific crime. This disgusting piece of ***** said that his only regret was that he didn't get a chance to do the same thing to Sara's little 3 year old brother! He also sent death threats to the family after he was incarcerated! This link mirrors the story on the above link, but there is more information.

http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/arc.../t-138555.html

Is there a petition online that can be signed? I hope he never gets out. If he were to get out, I would hope for vigilante justice as he took his first few steps of freedom.
    DRC Victim's Services
    770 West Broad Street
    Columbus, OH 43222

Each page must contain Shafer's inmate number, A279420. Or you can go to the "Block Parole" link above to print off a pre-written letter to sign and send in to the parole board. All letters must be sent in by January 15th. Shafer will never view any of the letters, only a parole board member can view them. But they will remain in his permanent file for any future parole hearings. Danny Shafer and the West family say they have received death threats from Billy Joe Shafer and Danny Shafer says they need community's support.

http://www.whiznews.com/content/news...-son-in-prison

I don't understand how they could possibly consider letting this freak out of prison. I get that he was only 16 when he murdered this beautiful little baby, but FGS, he's nothing less than evil. His own father is afraid of him!

There is no doubt in my mind he will absolutely kill again if released. I hope that parole board understands it will be blood on their hands if they let him out.

Quote Originally Posted by fhc View Post
    DRC Victim's Services
    770 West Broad Street
    Columbus, OH 43222

Each page must contain Shafer's inmate number, A279420. Or you can go to the "Block Parole" link above to print off a pre-written letter to sign and send in to the parole board. All letters must be sent in by January 15th. Shafer will never view any of the letters, only a parole board member can view them. But they will remain in his permanent file for any future parole hearings. Danny Shafer and the West family say they have received death threats from Billy Joe Shafer and Danny Shafer says they need community's support.

At the Block Parole link you can also e-mail your protest, which I just did. Faster and more convenient.

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Quote Originally Posted by fhc View Post
    DRC Victim's Services
    770 West Broad Street
    Columbus, OH 43222

Will my letter count even if I don't live in Ohio? This is one of the worst crimes I have ever read about. This monster should have received the death penalty or LWOP! TIA

Quote Originally Posted by adnoid View Post
    Here's a site where you can send letters:

http://www.blockparole.com/

Thank you for that link - I will bookmark that for sure. It was easy and felt good to have the instant satisfaction of knowing my outrage will be counted.

Why in the H*** is this even an option. Writing my comment, I couldn't think of a ladylike word for him so I used inmate.

Why in the world would this man be up for parole if he was sentenced to life in prison ? I will be sending my letter out first thing in the morning !
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

As I put in my comment:
    You don't let them out once they have a signature, they are killing machines by that point.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    My first thought was, "Oh come on, there is no way they will parole this guy,"

Then I came to my senses and slapped myself upside the head.

The U.S. has and will continue to release violent predators like this from prison under the guise of "rehabilitation."

Honestly, I see no problem whatsoever that every violent paroled felon be given living quarters next to a parole board member and their family.

Of course people will say this is "overreacting" but you know what? THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THE PAROLE BOARD IS DOING TO US when they parole these monsters. Why shouldn't we be allowed the same right.

This person will NEVER be rehabilitated. NEVER. Common sense tells us this. We don't need to see any reports. Just use our common sense.

This is very frightening.
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast