1181 users online (157 members and 1024 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Is the Prosecution brokering a deal with D. Casey?

The State cancelled D. Casey's depo on December 16th.

Why? To accommodate Baez? To secure a deal?

And if a deal has been offered to D. Casey, what would be the specifics of said deal?

If there is no deal why hasn't one been offered?

If one has been offered what could D. Casey have done to "need" a deal?

Happy New Year, fellow awesome sleuthers!

Quote Originally Posted by LittleBitty35 View Post

And if a deal has been offered to D. Casey, what would be the specifics of said deal?

Did they cancel it because they had to issue a subpoena for investigative inquiry, rather than do the 'voluntary' deposition?

I thought they canceled it because JB added him as a witness?
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

Quote Originally Posted by Tulessa View Post
    Just my own rambling mind...but was the depo cancelled before he was added? Chances are the State is not going to want to give up on talking to him. Also, I would, meaning just myself, consider him a flight risk. JMO. I am not saying he is one, rather, I would consider him to be one.

Just my own rambling mind...but was the depo cancelled before he was added? Chances are the State is not going to want to give up on talking to him. Also, I would, meaning just myself, consider him a flight risk. JMO. I am not saying he is one, rather, I would consider him to be one.

I am not sure, but this goes to show we are getting antsy. Personally, I can't wait for that trial.
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

Pondering Mind is offline here a ponder, there a ponder...everywhere a ponder = ADD
    Over The Hills And Through The Woods..on the corner,S.C..
    Man, that would be sweet if he knew enough or had done enough to be offered a deal that he would accept. I would have NO problem with that!

Quote Originally Posted by Tulessa View Post

Have we seen anything official that states that DC has been added to the defense witness list (and I missed it somehow?)....

I am only recalling a comment to local media by Baez as he was leaving the courthouse that day that yes, he fully intends to add DC to the witness list...

but do we know for a FACT that this has actually happened?

(methinks Baez is scared of DC....)

We have a lot to speculate on why he might consider a deal. JB was pretty rabid about getting a "special master" even when LE was interviewing him.

If the rumor DC was told by JB not to call LE if he found her, that is one thing. But I imagine proving who he was on the phone with while Hoover was videotaping him would be interesting.

Also, if he were the original leak about Caylee's location - that would be in late July/early August of 2008 (say, he started the "daisy chain" grapevine that led to RK looking because he received a tip from someone).

If DC knew JB knew where Caylee was and the defense said nothing - how cruel to CA and GA would that have been? Even if they wanted to save KC, I can't imagine them allowing their baby granddaughter's remains to be ripped apart by wildlife and the elements just so KC wasn't inconvenienced by a murder indictment (which happened anyway).

This man has stalled every which way but loose. I can't think it would be anything but that he knows something that would blow apart the defense and it's something he violated privilege or work product confidentiality to act upon.
    "Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices" - Voltaire

Dominic holds some good information and it's going to be great for the states case (all my opinion, but a very strong one). Cindy sent "her people" down to Suburban in November, her people being Dominic and JH. The only one who knew where the remains were was Casey. She ended up sharing that info and Dominic has the 411 on it all...he just needed a little "encouragement" to share this info. I believe it's all a done deal, Dominic has spoken with the state, received a deal possibly and is hiding out until he has to testify at trial. Just my opinion.

From WFTV...

"When the detectives left with Hoover's ten-minute video of the scene from November, they seemed encouraged."

"Can you tell me whether this helps you move forward in the case?" WFTV reporter Kathi Belich asked Sgt. John Allen.

"Very helpful," he said.

John A. knew what he had, a direct link from Casey to Caylee's remains.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18432677/detail.html
    Last edited by Searchfortruth; 01-02-2010 at 05:07 PM.

Interesting food for thought! I have always believed that DC held the key to connecting KC to Caylee's remains. I never believed for one second that he was talking to anyone on the phone but a member of the Anthony family when he searched for the remains. IMO, he has been tight-lipped because he could incriminate himself. I think it's highly possible the State made a deal with him and he will testify against KC.
    One thing we do know this is this. If we have gotten to this stage, those same jurors have already decided that the face that Caylee Anthony saw in those final moments of her life was her mother`s face. - Assistant State's Attorney Jeffrey Ashton, December 11, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Just Jayla View Post
    Did they cancel it because they had to issue a subpoena for investigative inquiry, rather than do the 'voluntary' deposition?
    Yes, there was discussion of just that. Still doesn't explain why this depo hasn't been rescheduled (don't know if there is a certain order to this). I have thought and hoped that the State and DC were brokering a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    Yes, there was discussion of just that. Still doesn't explain why this depo hasn't been rescheduled (don't know if there is a certain order to this). I have thought and hoped that the State and DC were brokering a deal.
    I think some of the legal eagles explained something about the subpoena being something we may not see immediately? IOW, I am not sure we will see it scheduled like the depos, rather it will be released like AD's subpoena'ed interview was...but then, there was more discussion about whether his statement under subpoena could be relased or not, so I'd better go back and read up before I get more confoosed.

Something is just wrong here. Smells a little funky to me. I still maintain that imho a deal has been sought but just not publicized....but frankly I cannot understand the need for being all secret about it IF a deal has been made. What would be the strategy there in not putting out the message that a deal is "maybe" out there? Also, I have not one littlebitty proof of anything.
    Last edited by Bittiness39; 01-02-2010 at 10:11 PM.

Something is just wrong here. Smells a little funky to me. I still maintain that imho a deal has been sought but just not publicized....but frankly I cannot understand the need for being all secret about it IF a deal has been made. What would be the strategy there in not putting out the message that a deal is "maybe" out there? Also, I have not one littlebitty proof of anything.
    I am not in disagreement with you, because of one thing in particular-The break in the recorded session of LE's interview with DC.

He may have told them something very important there, something that he has been avoiding since. Maybe something that would make him look like a turncoat to the A's and JB...but at the same time, having spoken this something to LE, they were able to make him feel comforted in the notion that they (LE) would look out for DC in the end. He felt relieved in their presence to tell them this story off the record.

He could have told them nothing and asked for an attorney during that break, but I don't think so....BC was there and seemed to want this information himself, and DC was poised to tell them the whole story, but was dragging his feet-LE asked if he would prefer it off the record, IIRC, and so they turned off the recorder.

So I am thinking he shared something that day, and like GA and his statements, it actually allies him with LE and the SA at the end of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Jayla View Post
    I am not in disagreement with you, because of one thing in particular-The break in the recorded session of LE's interview with DC.

He may have told them something very important there, something that he has been avoiding since. Maybe something that would make him look like a turncoat to the A's and JB...but at the same time, having spoken this something to LE, they were able to make him feel comforted in the notion that they (LE) would look out for DC in the end. He felt relieved in their presence to tell them this story off the record.

He could have told them nothing and asked for an attorney during that break, but I don't think so....BC was there and seemed to want this information himself, and DC was poised to tell them the whole story, but was dragging his feet-LE asked if he would prefer it off the record, IIRC, and so they turned off the recorder.

So I am thinking he shared something that day, and like GA and his statements, it actually allies him with LE and the SA at the end of the day.
    Not in disagreement with you either. It is just that if I were interested in information that D. Casey could provide me, and if, well say I might be concerned that he might run...I would try to secure a deal. JMO. I have no proof of anything.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast