997 users online (139 members and 858 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

NC - William Ballance, 47, killed over sex abuse charge, Cabarrus Co., 1 Jan 2010

I would be hard pressed not to do the same thing this father did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Father accused of murdering man who allegedly sexually abused his child

CONCORD, N.C. -- A father is behind bars, accused of shooting a man to death.
    Cabarrus County Sheriff’s Deputies say the case could be related to the alleged sexual assault of his child.

More at link...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34666371
    "I've always found brilliance untempered by failure is purely arrogance, but brilliance that has overcome failure can be truly useful to your fellow man." ~~~Paul Zuckerman, Attorney at Law

All posts are my opinion only.

Quote Originally Posted by cleo612 View Post

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cabarrus County Sheriff’s Deputies say the case could be related to the alleged sexual assault of his child.

More at link...

The thing that bothers me is that this father KNEW that this person was a registered sex offender and still allowed him to live in their home.
    kaelee2
    Robert Stephen Brown missing since 3/10/2007 located deceased 06/15/2013.

Quote Originally Posted by kaelee2 View Post
    The thing that bothers me is that this father KNEW that this person was a registered sex offender and still allowed him to live in their home.
    I was going to say the same thing. Who allows a registered sex offender in their home with small children?

Hmmm...really makes you wonder if the dad had another reason to want this guy dead, and found the perfect excuse.

I think we've heard this tune before.

Lawyer Stabs Alleged Child Molester to Death - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
    Last edited by OkieGranny; 10-25-2015 at 12:09 AM. Reason: broken link

Something smells fishy, very very fishy.
    He allows a child molestor, knowing what he is, into his home, expecting there to be no abuse. Very blase.
    Then, when the inevitable happens, he swings to the other end of the spectrum, becoming vigilante dad?
    I'm gonna see where this one goes.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

The shooter's father called the cops to say his adult son had murdered the man? Hmmmmmmmmm. It could very well be a relative. Another words a relative of Ballance's. In absolutely no way excusing it just a guess.

Now, this d*uche never did a single day in prison, and according to this record he got busted in 2006 for felon in possession of a firearm. Yeah, so this means you can sexually assault kids, and carry a firearm, and do zip time? Which makes me note at the link it says the PO told Ballance the conditions of his parole. No alone with the kids, buddy. You can live with them, but don't be alone with them.

Oh for the love all things put em' all away. As for the dad only time will tell. Now the lil girl has no father either. Here's the creeps record.

http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi/...enderID=613809

Quote Originally Posted by cleo612 View Post

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More at link...

While I understand the father's anger and rage, I do not believe violence on violence ever settles one thing. It only exacerbates the situation.

Now this child will have no father in her life. He should have let the courts and LE handle it and he should have been there for his abused child who needs his love and support more than ever.

imo
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

According to North Carolina DOC, Christopher Hartsell was sentenced to 3 to 5 years for manslaughter:

http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi/...lts&listpage=1