Levi Radio Show Jan 3, 2010 on Cummings Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Levi...I am going to be all ears....

Thanks Levi. I will do my best to try to remember to listen.

How do you tape that, anyone know?

Tape the radio show?

If so, you can't tape it as it plays - but you can download it to your computer once it is put online shortly after the broadcast and listen to it whenever you'd like.

Bumping up....the show will be on in about an hour and a half or so. I've enjoyed Levi's shows.

Misty cummings will be on the show tonight live

Gotta Run...have to make sure my headsets are working and ready to go..wish I would have installed my new audio card. Have to get the supplies ready...can't forget beer...can't forget beer...
:dance:

Gotta Run...have to make sure my headsets are working and ready to go..wish I would have installed my new audio card. Have to get the supplies ready...can't forget beer...can't forget beer...
:dance:

Me too. This computer has no sound so I'll need to switch over to the laptop.

She says CJ's dad threatened them and Misty has to press the charges as it was her phone. There were over 15 calls.

Misty says there were 2 kids under the age of 5 in the car and that Ron did nothing wrong. (said this earlier in the interview)

She feels for her life and is afraid to walk anywhere. She is pressing charges.

Made to Ronald but on Misty's phone, so she has to make the complaint. Says there were 15 calls.

CJ problem with RC: Misty has no idea. They did nothing wrong. CJ was in the wrong. They don't know what they had problems about, but RC and CJ 'had words' before. She doesn't understand.

Misty fears for her life because the CJ's aren't behind bars. Scared of these people.

The police warned them about the phone calls, had to press the charges. That's all they said.

Misty is pressing charges against the CJs.

Misty's 911 call will be discussed now:

Misty says there were 5 LE..........that came to the house.. none during the incident.

Misty is asked about the LE on the road they both passed. There was no one in the car. She doesn't believe they were doing 90.

Misty didn't know Charles on Feb 9....only met him a few months ago.

What is his relationship with Crystal............shaky weird. Marcus is a friend of a friend of Charles.

Misty admits living with Charles after she left Ronald.

Has not heard from Charles since that night (911 night).

Now Misty is off the show. Thanks for having me. Goodnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie