Forensic Astrology - JENNIFER & ADRIANNA WIX Missing since 3/27/2004 - TN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulscape

Reaction score
Sometime after approx. 1:00 pm on Thursday, March 25, 2004, 21 year old Jennifer Wix and her 2 year old daughter Adrianna disappeared into nowhere.

Jenn's then-boyfriend JB claimed he & Jenn had argued that evening, and that he had dropped the girls off at a highway exit in Cross Plains, TN around 9:30 pm. He also claimed Jenn came back to his house without Adrianna the next day, supposedly to pick up money from her tax return check. When she realized the money was not there, she left (according to JB).

By Saturday, 3/27/04, after still not hearing from her daughter, Jennifer's mother reported the girls missing to police at 6:38 pm.

Searches of the B. property (80+ acres), the last place Jennifer & Adrianna were allegedly seen, produced no leads. JB and some of his family members were questioned and supposedly passed Lie Detector Tests. As time went on, the B. family became increasingly uncooperative and further property searches were cancelled.

The case was initially labeled as a missing persons case, then as a criminal investigation (although LE never said they suspected foul play). Eventually, the case was recategorized to "missing, presumed dead." No arrests were ever made, and to this day, the girls have not been found.

==================

We are hoping forensic astrology can help us determine the truth of the matter, and to that end, we will be working with the following charts:

1. Jennifer's timed birth chart
2. Adrianna's timed birth chart
3. JB's sunrise natal chart
4. JB's Father's sunrise natal chart
5. Jennifer's Last Phone Call to Aunt
6. JB Drops Girls Off at Highway**
7. Police Report Filed

**Please note, I believe chart #6 is a fabrication and that JB did no such thing. However, he SAID he did --- and the chart produced has a story to tell, so I will be including it.

==================

For those of you wishing to participate with comments/ questions, please keep in mind NO ONE has been named POI or Suspect in this case. Please use initials on all except Jennifer and Adrianna.

I will begin posting shortly and, when I can find time, continue adding charts & commentary over the next few days.

I know those who have been waiting for forensic astrological analysis of this case have been waiting for a very long time --- and I thank you for your patience & understanding.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thank you Soulscape! I am looking forward to seeing what the charts produce.

Salem

The key events in a Missing Person case from which accurate astrological charts can be casted are a legitimate Last Seen date/time/place and the date/time/place the person was Reported Missing to Police. These two events 'bookend' the disappearance.

Because I believe the alleged Last Seen (by boyfriend) is a fabrication, I will also examine an alternate 'Last Seen' --- a chart cast for Jennifer's 3/25/04 Phone Calls to Aunt & Dad --- giving us three charts to look at and compare.

========================

Astrology aside, at the time of the girls' disappearance, everyone close to Jenn knew her relationship with her boyfriend and his family was troubled and getting worse, and that Jenn was planning on leaving.

The week prior to the disappearance, Jenn had been in continuous contact (mostly via telephone) with family, and obviously upset about the deteriorating state of the relationship as well as her living conditions. When she spoke by telephone with her Aunt (and also Dad in separate calls) on 3/25/2004, she told her Aunt how she'd been fighting with the Boyfriend's parents, how the Boyfriend's Father had 'turned on her.' Before hanging up, she told her Aunt that she would call back 'in a few minutes'.

She never did.

========================

JenniferWixCalltoAuntandDad.gif

There are several markers in this chart that catch my attention.

1. A degree of homicide (05 Leo) is on the ASCENDANT. Lord 1 the SUN (Jennifer) is in the 9th House, describing her plans to 'get far away' from BF and his family in the near future. (SUN as Event in the 9th House of 'Far Away' with Event based on action by 1st House Person (Jennifer) now & in Near Future --- Leo on the 1st and 2nd House cusps.)

Unfortunately, the SUN (Jennifer) at 05 Aries is close conjunct the Part of PERIL 03 Aries, showing she is in a most dangerous situation.

2. The MOON, Jennifer's co-ruler, at 00 Gemini, is partile conjunct ALCYONE, The Weeping Sisters, always giving something to cry about. MOON is close to conjunction with MARS suggesting anger, bad moods, emotional trauma, crying/weeping/gnashing of teeth at best. MARS is also the significator of the BF's Father --- Ruler of the 4th from the 7th (radix 10th House). Notice also MOON (Jennifer) is posited in the 11th House of Circumstances Beyond One's Control, an unfortunate placement, particularly when MOON is so closely applying to a malefic (MARS).

3. SUN (Jennifer) applies square to SATURN 06 Cancer which in this chart is located in the 12th House of Misfortune, Sorrow & Woe. SATURN rules the 6th House of Daily Routine, and TORO (asteroid of brutality) and CHIRON (wounding, damage) are within.

SATURN also co-rules (with URANUS) the 7th House (boyfriend) and 8th House (death). We have to read the two houses together: the BF (7th House) is connected with death (8th House).

Additionally, Lord 7 co-ruler URANUS (the boyfriend) is actually posited in the 8th House of Death, with MOON (Jenn's co-ruler) applying square.

It gets worse.

Lord 7 co-ruler SATURN (boyfriend) is quindecile (165 degrees) PLUTO --- an angle of extreme, uncontrollable stress between two planets that even in good aspect are nothing but trouble.......... PLUTO is complications at best, a death marker at worst.

In this chart, PLUTO is posited in the 22nd 'kill or be killed' degree, close conjunct the VERTEX (Fate), giving strong testimony of at best, death of a romance (5th House placement). Unfortunately, VENUS, general significator of young girls and Lord 4 End of the Matter, at 21 Taurus applies inconjunct PLUTO. The inconjunct is a death aspect.

Further, notice PLUTO is also close conjunct Asteroid Old Joe at 24 Sagittarius. Pluto co-rules the intercepted 4th House End of the Matter. Notice that the malefic SOUTH NODE of the MOON as well as Asteroid Josefa are posited within, also intercepted, as is the Arabic Part of FATALITY (06 Scorpio, not shown), another indication of co-involvement of Boyfriend and his Father.

Additionally, SATURN as the Boyfriend (co-Lord 7) at 06 Cancer is partile conjunct his Father's Secondary Progressed MARS. The conjunction of those two planets shows brutality and once again indicates co-involvement of Boyfriend & his Father.

In light of what we know about this case from non-astrological sources, the forensic astrological examination of this chart, if anything, both highlights the extreme danger to the SUN person (Jennifer) from both the BF and the BF's Father at the time of these phone calls, and gives chilling testimony as to what likely transpired in the hours ahead.

Thanks,
Soulscape

I hope to god that this case breaks and they put these two away.. Hopefully Soulscape can shed a little light as to wear the remains can be found. So.so sorry for Kathy and her family...

Even though I believed this to be true even before the chart briefing, I am
..at a loss..
So sad for Jennifer and for baby Adrianna.
And Kathy, I know it confirms what you have suspected,
but I am thinking of you now.

Even though I believed this to be true even before the chart briefing, I am
..at a loss..
So sad for Jennifer and for baby Adrianna.
And Kathy, I know it confirms what you have suspected,
but I am thinking of you now.

Now I'm crying again! I did email Kathy and told her ahead of time. :(

Thank you Soulscape............though I am very confused, as I am a lay person with astrology, I do know enough and can tell that what the charts are showing is not good news. As I suspected.

I do anxiously await more information concerning Adrianna and the possibility of information that could lead to the discovery of where I might find my children and the possibility of information that will help prove the guilt of these two and what they did to my beautiful daughter. I have always felt that she knew these people were dangerous but never felt that they were a "real" danger to her or her child. I just wish that she had listened to advice from the people who love her so much and miss her so much today.

Thank you for all the time that you have spent on this and thank you to all who have supported and still support my search for my daughter and granddaughter.

My heart is deep in this case. I am surprised that as I read this, I am crying...

Oh dear, me too......
Weeping Sisters....I see those two words and the sorrow resounds deep inside me.
Sending a big hug to Kathy.

Oh dear, me too......
Weeping Sisters....I see those two words and the sorrow resounds deep inside me.
Sending a big hug to Kathy.

Weeping Sisters: Somehow I missed that in the first reading. Thank you.
Even more sad.....

Soulscape: Thank you for this detailed chart briefing.
Let me ask a question or two:
Not long after Jennifer was on the phone, she and Adrianna lost their
lives due to bf and his fa.?
She fought back, but was beaten?
I don't know if I want to know, but are there indications of what happened with Adrianna?
Is there anything in the charts that say Adrianna might have been abused prior to their disappearance/death?
Does the chart show where they may be found?

Thanks again, Soulscape. If doing their charts took as much out of you as reading it did for me, I hope you are taking care of yourself.

Soulscape: Thank you for this detailed chart briefing.
Let me ask a question or two:
Not long after Jennifer was on the phone, she and Adrianna lost their
lives due to bf and his fa.?
She fought back, but was beaten?
I don't know if I want to know, but are there indications of what happened with Adrianna?
Is there anything in the charts that say Adrianna might have been abused prior to their disappearance/death?
Does the chart show where they may be found?

Thanks again, Soulscape. If doing their charts took as much out of you as reading it did for me, I hope you are taking care of yourself.

Dreamweaver,

I have been working with these charts on & off for a very long time. To say they are difficult and painful is an understatement. Nothing can be proven, although certain judgments may be validated. I don't want to say something just to say it. On the other hand, certain things appear obvious and I state such.

There are two more event charts I want to address. I am hoping to find the time to post later this week. Once we have the two 'bookend' charts and the one in the middle, we can see what we can do to put the pieces together.

Thank you in advance for your patience,
Soulscape

That you are cautious and methodical only enhances your credibility in my eyes Soulscape, thank you for all you do!!

Prayers for Kathy as she hears the heart-wrenching news the charts are revealing. You have my utmost respect and compassion.

Thanks Kimster, for passing that on... I will be thinking of that darling little girl and her Mother to mark the anniversary of the day she came into this world.

I'm thinking of Kathy, Jennifer and Adrianna on what should have been a joyous and celebratory occasion ... Hugs Kathy, I hope you have pictures from another birthday and can take solace in those happy memories of your girls. My heart aches for you.

I just wanted to check in and see if the other charts for Jennifer and Adrianna are ready?

bumping, hoping for additional information to be posted soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member