Raven Abaroa on Twitter under Blakpijeon

terminatrixator

All Posts JMO - May Godspeed Justice for Janet and
Reaction score
Interesting find:

http://ronnisrants.blogspot.com/2009/12/raven-abaroa-on-twitter.html

Raven Abaroa on Twitter under the name Blakpijeon & BlakPijeon Music

http://twitter.com/BlakPijeonMusic

Tweets: "BlakPijeon Music: How many times must I be hurt by two-faced individuals? Their numbers are increasing and sadly, are become more common in society."

I've never read this blog before and got behind on my Google Alerts, but I had to laugh at this.

What I find really interesting is some girl named Melissa (which so happens to be the name of his girlfriend) seems to be defending Raven.

The first response response to this blog is "Melissa said... If he did it, the timeline makes no sense. Unless he was wearing a total cover up plastic suit.
11:16 AM, December 30, 2009" Well, after the entire blog this is quite the opening, the first thing she brought up?

The timeline of course does not make sense, because Janet's body was not viewed by the ME for over 36 hours and Janet would have had to have been murdered before Raven left for soccer even based on the rigomortis at the scene of the crime. She was blue, she wasn't even bleeding, this is Rave's own words.

He had plenty of time to dispose of, change, clean up. Period.

Melissa says: "Raven as oppossed to the other ones shows actual emotion. In his interview he admits it may be because of something he did. And the timeline is SO slim."

Actual emotion? My dog shows more "actual" "real" "non-narcissistic" emotion when I sneeze than Raven did during that video lol.

Melissa says: "I just watched 3 hours on video on this case. I think the embezzlement may be a way to look too. His 2 hour vid, he seems truly upset. Unlike Scott or Josh.

Or maybe he embezzeled to murder his wife? There was no insurance so really."

Sorry Melissa, There was a life insurance policy taken out on Janet, $500,000 to be exact lol. He cheated on Janet, embezzled, and basically cheated on Janet the entire marriage.

What is even more hilarious is he's trying to pass him self off as a musician.

May this year bring Justice for Janet, her unborn child and all the family and friends of both families because it truly isn't right he keeps bringing more and more women into his hell.

Here's the link to his myspace page off of his twitter page:

http://www.myspace.com/blakpijeonmusic

I'm so sad that there aren't any samples to listen to! I'm going to guess his songs go something like this:

"WHYYYYYYYY is everybody out to get me?? WHYYYYYYY me?? WHYYYYYY can't everybody see that the real victim in my wife's murder was POOR, POOR ME???"

Catchy, eh?

Here's the link to his myspace page off of his twitter page:

http://www.myspace.com/blakpijeonmusic

I'm so sad that there aren't any samples to listen to! I'm going to guess his songs go something like this:

"WHYYYYYYYY is everybody out to get me?? WHYYYYYYY me?? WHYYYYYY can't everybody see that the real victim in my wife's murder was POOR, POOR ME???"

Catchy, eh?

Yes it is, I think I've heard that song before too.

He's the victim and everyone on the internet is just out to get him. If people only knew what a really good guy he was and how hard everyone has been on him.

I mean it wouldn't have to do with the fact that he would cheat on his wife throughout his entire marriage, lie constantly, run up large debts, embezzle from his company, get caught embezzling, decide to steal again while he's still on probation, date several women at once, use women for $$, date underage girls, lie to his Church, decide to exact retribution, scream obscenities at his wife in front of his child, abuse his wife, take out a $500k life insurance policy on first wife, have a vehicle start on fire in the middle of the night, make a Christmas video telling people how proud his Dad would be because he bought himself a buck-knife, not help LE with his wife's murder investigation, not take a polygraph to help with his wife's murder investigation...would it?

The only place I'd like to hear Raven play guitar and sing the blues is while he's in jail, what a :loser:

LE must not have an evidence or they would have busted this killer long ago. What is going to break this case and win justice for Janet? I just hate it that he has gotten away with it so far. I'll bet she isn't even a memory in his mind now. He has moved right on.

{{{{Bobbisangel}})) hugs for you. I don't know what it is going to take to break this case and I just pray it's not going to take another young woman being murdered to get this guy. I really do believe he'll kill again.

It's my opinion, he moved on when he started planning and premeditating this murder and he has never felt remorse, and never looked back.

To me he's not all that special, he's not smart, he's a narcissist and a sociopath and I believe there is plenty of Circumstantial Evidence against the POI.

I do believe that there will be Justice for Janet and her unborn child and some resolution for Raven's family & friends eventually and my prayers are with Kaiden, Janet's family & friends.

Interesting find:

http://ronnisrants.blogspot.com/2009/12/raven-abaroa-on-twitter.html

Raven Abaroa on Twitter under the name Blakpijeon & BlakPijeon Music

http://twitter.com/BlakPijeonMusic

Tweets: "BlakPijeon Music: How many times must I be hurt by two-faced individuals? Their numbers are increasing and sadly, are become more common in society."

I've never read this blog before and got behind on my Google Alerts, but I had to laugh at this.

What I find really interesting is some girl named Melissa (which so happens to be the name of his girlfriend) seems to be defending Raven.

The first response response to this blog is "Melissa said... If he did it, the timeline makes no sense. Unless he was wearing a total cover up plastic suit.
11:16 AM, December 30, 2009" Well, after the entire blog this is quite the opening, the first thing she brought up?

The timeline of course does not make sense, because Janet's body was not viewed by the ME for over 36 hours and Janet would have had to have been murdered before Raven left for soccer even based on the rigomortis at the scene of the crime. She was blue, she wasn't even bleeding, this is Rave's own words.

He had plenty of time to dispose of, change, clean up. Period.

Melissa says: "Raven as oppossed to the other ones shows actual emotion. In his interview he admits it may be because of something he did. And the timeline is SO slim."

Actual emotion? My dog shows more "actual" "real" "non-narcissistic" emotion when I sneeze than Raven did during that video lol.

Melissa says: "I just watched 3 hours on video on this case. I think the embezzlement may be a way to look too. His 2 hour vid, he seems truly upset. Unlike Scott or Josh.

Or maybe he embezzeled to murder his wife? There was no insurance so really."

Sorry Melissa, There was a life insurance policy taken out on Janet, $500,000 to be exact lol. He cheated on Janet, embezzled, and basically cheated on Janet the entire marriage.

What is even more hilarious is he's trying to pass him self off as a musician.

May this year bring Justice for Janet, her unborn child and all the family and friends of both families because it truly isn't right he keeps bringing more and more women into his hell.

Had to highlight some of your post Trix, thank you for saying what I wanted to say and would have taken me forever.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anniegirl401
Back