GUILTY TX - Becky Hamilton, 52, Harris County, 1 Jan 2010

dsntslp

Reaction score
Missing: Becky Hamilton, 52 Yrs., Huffman, TX, 01/01/10

01/03/10 — Becky Hamilton, age 52, was last seen on Friday, January 1, 2010, at around 1:20 a.m. in the vicinity of 2100 in Huffman, TX. It is not known what Becky was last seen wearing.

Urgent need for searchers — the sister of one of our members is missing, and we need all available searchers tomorrow, Monday, January 4, 2010, to begin a search at 8:30 a.m. The Command Center will be located at The First Baptist Church of Huffman, 25503 FM 2100, Huffman, Texas 77336. The church is approximately 1 1/4 miles north of 1960. We need ATVs, foot searchers and horses. The Search Coordinator is Frank Black.

Down loadable poster and updates at Texas Equusearch website:
http://texasequusearch.org/2010/01/missing-becky-hamilton-52-yrs-huffman-tx-010110/

Missing: Becky Hamilton, 52 Yrs., Huffman, TX, 01/01/10

01/03/10 — Becky Hamilton, age 52, was last seen on Friday, January 1, 2010, at around 1:20 a.m. in the vicinity of 2100 in Huffman, TX. It is not known what Becky was last seen wearing.

Urgent need for searchers — the sister of one of our members is missing, and we need all available searchers tomorrow, Monday, January 4, 2010, to begin a search at 8:30 a.m. The Command Center will be located at The First Baptist Church of Huffman, 25503 FM 2100, Huffman, Texas 77336. The church is approximately 1 1/4 miles north of 1960. We need ATVs, foot searchers and horses. The Search Coordinator is Frank Black.

Down loadable poster and updates at Texas Equusearch website:
http://texasequusearch.org/2010/01/missing-becky-hamilton-52-yrs-huffman-tx-010110/

There is nothing online about this, except references to TES site.

Thanks. I couldn't find anything yet either (4:25 pm). I guess the TV stations have not run the story yet.

Gosh, the search started at 8:30 this morning. Any word?

Not that I can find. I have looked in Dallas and Huffman newspapers and TV stations, nothing yet, not even the "Missing" story.

Update from TES website:

01/04/10 — The search for Becky Hamilton, 52, of Huffman, TX, will continue on Tuesday, January 5, 2010. We are in need of ATVs, foot searchers and horses. If you are able to search, please report to the Command Center, located at The First Baptist Church of Huffman, 25503 FM 2100, Huffman, Texas 77336 at 8:30 a.m. The church is approximately 1 1/4 miles north of 1960. The Search Coordinator is Frank Black. If you have any questions, please call the office and your call will be returned. Thank you so much.
===============

Sad they did not find her. Anybody else from FL want to go to TX to help search?

Update from TES website:

01/04/10 — The search for Becky Hamilton, 52, of Huffman, TX, will continue on Tuesday, January 5, 2010. We are in need of ATVs, foot searchers and horses. If you are able to search, please report to the Command Center, located at The First Baptist Church of Huffman, 25503 FM 2100, Huffman, Texas 77336 at 8:30 a.m. The church is approximately 1 1/4 miles north of 1960. The Search Coordinator is Frank Black. If you have any questions, please call the office and your call will be returned. Thank you so much.
===============

Sad they did not find her. Anybody else from FL want to go to TX to help search?

Hoping that Becky returns home safe and soon.
Thoughts for her family, friends and all the dedicated searchers.

Huffman is not too far from Houston ( Houston Chronicle ) and in Harris County. Have checked the area newspapers in the area and nothing :(

We are leaving FL tomorrow. I now have room for only three more in the suburban if anybody else wants to ride with us to go help search.

Is there any info on who she was with when she went missing? was she in the local bar (tin cup on fm2100)? or the marina? or was she bringing in the new year at someones pasture or home?

This area is near Lake houston. It is also rural though it is growing. There are alot of rice fields down fm2100 and lots of woods.

In huffman she could be anywhere. :-(

The weather here is cold. Low in the upper 20's tonight. It is suppose to be cold all week. I hope she is found soon.

jnTexas,

What is fm2100? I have assumed (dangerous that) it is a radio station. Is that correct?

Also, the rice fields...at this time of year is that all dry or under water and if so how deep would you say the water is? In other words do the searchers need to take their rubber knee length boots?

Not much info....was she walking? In a car? Who saw her last?

jnTexas,

What is fm2100? I have assumed (dangerous that) it is a radio station. Is that correct?

Also, the rice fields...at this time of year is that all dry or under water and if so how deep would you say the water is. In other words do the searchers need to take their rubber knee length boots?

FM2100 is a road....farm to market 2100....rural

jnTexas,

Also, the rice fields...at this time of year is that all dry or under water and if so how deep would you say the water is. In other words do the searchers need to take their rubber knee length boots?

fm 2100 is a road. fm stands for farm to market road. It starts out as fm 1485 in new caney and becomes fm 2100 in huffman and goes through crosby. In huffman it has several churches (approx 3-4), a drive thru gas station, a wells fargo, an appartment complex, dollar general, a new building that houses the tin cup bar/pizza place/mexican resturant, huffman school admin building, and approximately 4 gas stations. Once you go over the RR tracks toward Crosby it becomes wooded and rice fields.
I know in the past they have found stollen burned out cars down Atascocita Rd in huffman.

the rice fields are flat and we have had a lot of rain. Not sure how deep it would be. I would bring the rubber boots.

Not much info....was she walking? In a car? Who saw her last?

that info would be great to know. My Aunt & Uncle have lived in huffman 30+ years. They work and would be unable to search, but they could be watching out for her. I have sent them the little bit of info posted.

JnTexas,

Thank you so much, truly. That helps a lot.

I wonder if shes depressed. Just get that feeling.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueSmurf1
Back