Results 1 to 21 of 21

Thread: Now is the time...

  1. #1

    Now is the time...

    Yes, if you have information about this case, now is the time to act.

    The court dates are set for the 6th (docket) and 11th (trial). If you are or know the persons that have been romantically/emotionally linked to certain "victims", now is the time to have them jump up and speak. If you are someone's best friend and you haven't told the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, now is the time. You are not protecting anyone by not coming forward with all the mushy details.

    And YES, this does include me.

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lookin4justice For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    864
    Quote Originally Posted by lookin4justice View Post
    Yes, if you have information about this case, now is the time to act.

    The court dates are set for the 6th (docket) and 11th (trial). If you are or know the persons that have been romantically/emotionally linked to certain "victims", now is the time to have them jump up and speak. If you are someone's best friend and you haven't told the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, now is the time. You are not protecting anyone by not coming forward with all the mushy details.

    And YES, this does include me.
    I agree completely that if anybody has information that could further this investigation that they need to come forward. I personally don't buy the Mexican Mafia story because that was too conveniently planted day one to redirect suspicions. Just my opinion.

    But I haven't removed suspicions in my mind that Byrd Billings may have been involved in not so up and up business dealings on the side that angered others that resulted in a plan to remove him. Other than a witness, I haven't decided where Melanie fits in as one of the victims.

    I do, however, believe there was an insider, perhaps to get a cut of the supposed action, or a disgruntle former employee with friends in wrong places, friends with vendettas.

    lookin4justice, there was a former employee, a female with initials that begin with "G". Do you know this person and have any suspicions in that direction?

    ACR
    I respectfully ask not to be called "candy" or "rose" as my screen name is ACandyRose (aka ACR)
    Remember, when telling a secret, that your best friend may have a best friend who is not your best friend.

    Erica Lynn Parsons Missing Timeline (Salisbury, NC)
    http://www.acandyrose.com/erica_parsons_timeline.htm

    Drew Peterson Trial 07/31/12 (Will he get a 2nd Trial?)
    http://www.acandyrose.com/drew_peterson_names.htm
    Casey Anthony's 31 Days Timeline Archive
    http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_31days.htm
    JonBenet Ramsey Case History Archive
    http://www.acandyrose.com/s-Flight755-15thStreet.htm

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ACandyRose For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    No. That's not saying that person wasn't involved. I just don't have that information. The person I suspect starts with the letter B. That person had the most to gain.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lookin4justice For This Useful Post:


  7. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by lookin4justice View Post
    No. That's not saying that person wasn't involved. I just don't have that information. The person I suspect starts with the letter B. That person had the most to gain.
    You are talking about the color B, aren't you? So if the marriage was dissolved, B would have been out of the family. Would he have been out of the family in the car business?

  8. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by lookin4justice View Post
    No. That's not saying that person wasn't involved. I just don't have that information. The person I suspect starts with the letter B. That person had the most to gain.
    Is "G" still employed by the family or was there a parting of the ways? If so, when?

  9. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanddollar14 View Post
    You are talking about the color B, aren't you? So if the marriage was dissolved, B would have been out of the family. Would he have been out of the family in the car business?
    Let's just think of it this way...
    If you owned a car lot and was selling/financing it to someone not of blood, would that person still own the lot after a divorce? I guess as long as the payments were made. Of course, then the person who was trying to buy the lot would still have to be sure the payments were made in a timely manner. Because it is about business after all. But if that same person hired all his brothers and friends, he may have to make cut backs. And in this bad economy, car lots aren't doing as well as they once were. Plus, next time you needed to borrow money, you may not get the family and friends discount.

    BTW by blood, I guess there are lots of not actual blood going around but hopefully you caught the drift.
    Last edited by lookin4justice; 01-06-2010 at 05:57 PM.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lookin4justice For This Useful Post:


  11. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Solomisskitty View Post
    Is "G" still employed by the family or was there a parting of the ways? If so, when?
    I guess I am not following who G is.

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by lookin4justice View Post
    Let's just think of it this way...
    If you owned a car lot and was selling/financing it to someone not of blood, would that person still own the lot after a divorce? I guess as long as the payments were made. Of course, then the person who was trying to buy the lot would still have to be sure the payments were made in a timely manner. Because it is about business after all. But if that same person hired all his brothers and friends, he may have to make cut backs. And in this bad economy, car lots aren't doing as well as they once were. Plus, next time you needed to borrow money, you may not get the family and friends discount.

    BTW by blood, I guess there are lots of not actual blood going around but hopefully you caught the drift.
    I think I get your drift. BM did not want things to change, but could see that happening. It is hard to know what people are capable of doing. Was BM capable of putting the murders in motion?

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    864
    Quote Originally Posted by lookin4justice View Post
    I guess I am not following who G is.
    In the original December 25, 2005 news article when the Billings family were first featured, there was mention of an employee named Gwen and the article stated she worked 5 days a week helping to take care of the children.

    Is she still working now for the Billings family estate and if not, what happened to her, why did she leave?

    ACR
    I respectfully ask not to be called "candy" or "rose" as my screen name is ACandyRose (aka ACR)
    Remember, when telling a secret, that your best friend may have a best friend who is not your best friend.

    Erica Lynn Parsons Missing Timeline (Salisbury, NC)
    http://www.acandyrose.com/erica_parsons_timeline.htm

    Drew Peterson Trial 07/31/12 (Will he get a 2nd Trial?)
    http://www.acandyrose.com/drew_peterson_names.htm
    Casey Anthony's 31 Days Timeline Archive
    http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_31days.htm
    JonBenet Ramsey Case History Archive
    http://www.acandyrose.com/s-Flight755-15thStreet.htm

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ACandyRose For This Useful Post:


  15. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by lookin4justice View Post
    Yes, if you have information about this case, now is the time to act.

    And YES, this does include me.
    Have you and the others who share your suspicions gone to the authorities yet to make statements?

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Solomisskitty For This Useful Post:


  17. #11
    There were always people working in the house. The nurses and assistants were changed out periodically for one reason or another. It was not unusual for this to happen.

  18. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Solomisskitty View Post
    Have you and the others who share your suspicions gone to the authorities yet to make statements?
    I have spoken to the police. There is a fine line between suspecting someone and having the thread of eveidence that can actually put them away.

  19. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    864
    Quote Originally Posted by lookin4justice View Post
    There were always people working in the house. The nurses and assistants were changed out periodically for one reason or another. It was not unusual for this to happen.
    I understand what you're saying, people come and go for various reasons.

    The reason I was curious regarding this employee referenced as "Gwen" written about in the 12/25/2005 public news article is I wondered if the Billings personally screened their employee applications before allowing them access to the house and children. The halls of the Escambia County clerk of court online records echos repeated colorful entries when a person of this same name is popped into the search feature. With Florida's open records law, it seems like such a valuable tool for pre-screening.

    Do you know if the Billings were known to personally hired their assistants themselves say through family or friends recommendation references or did they only use reputable pre-screening organizations that guaranteed only trusted and qualified assistants be considered for employment?

    ACR
    Last edited by ACandyRose; 01-07-2010 at 12:43 PM. Reason: Added information
    I respectfully ask not to be called "candy" or "rose" as my screen name is ACandyRose (aka ACR)
    Remember, when telling a secret, that your best friend may have a best friend who is not your best friend.

    Erica Lynn Parsons Missing Timeline (Salisbury, NC)
    http://www.acandyrose.com/erica_parsons_timeline.htm

    Drew Peterson Trial 07/31/12 (Will he get a 2nd Trial?)
    http://www.acandyrose.com/drew_peterson_names.htm
    Casey Anthony's 31 Days Timeline Archive
    http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_31days.htm
    JonBenet Ramsey Case History Archive
    http://www.acandyrose.com/s-Flight755-15thStreet.htm

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to ACandyRose For This Useful Post:


  21. #14
    I believe most were qualified nurses assistants or other variety of care givers that came from reputabe places. There were a few household workers that may have come in from personal relationships.

  22. #15
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    So Illinois
    Posts
    929
    There was a lot of research done on G - her background wasn't the background of a person who was being put in a position of trust. I was one of the people questioning her loyalty. However, I believe BM is a major player in this.

    However - my interest is peaked. Was BM involved with someone else - or was AM involved elsewhere? And who wanted the divorce to happen?

  23. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    "The truth is on the march and nothing will stop it" Emile Zola
    Posts
    15,908
    I spoke to lookin4justice today. A very nice and sincere person. I feel very confidant that this poster is 100 percent on the up and up.

    Tricia
    `````````````````

    JOIN US EVERY THURSDAY NIGHT FOR TRUE CRIME RADIO ON IHEART. CLICK HERE THURSDAYS 8 PM EASTERN FOR THE LINK TO THE SHOW, TO JOIN OUR NEW CHATROOM, AND FOR SHOW ARCHIVES! DON'T FORGET CHAT OPENS THURSDAYS 7:30 EASTERN



    Join Websleuths on Twitter



    And Face Book of course
    |





    ************************************************** **************************************

    Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT
    84098

  24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tricia For This Useful Post:


  25. #17
    Thanks Tricia. It was nice talking to you yesterday. If you ever have more questions for me please just ask.
    Last edited by lookin4justice; 01-08-2010 at 12:17 PM. Reason: misspelling

  26. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by who knew? View Post
    There was a lot of research done on G - her background wasn't the background of a person who was being put in a position of trust. I was one of the people questioning her loyalty. However, I believe BM is a major player in this.

    However - my interest is peaked. Was BM involved with someone else - or was AM involved elsewhere? And who wanted the divorce to happen?
    Yes, Yes, Both. At the time of the murder, they were "working on it." MB was big into the making it work thing but also a realist that was looking at what if it doesn't and CYA.

  27. #19
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    So Illinois
    Posts
    929
    That makes sense - explains a lot of the dynamics that were going on at the time.

  28. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by lookin4justice View Post
    I have spoken to the police. There is a fine line between suspecting someone and having the thread of eveidence that can actually put them away.
    Did you make your statement before the Aug. 09 document dump or after?

  29. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by ACandyRose View Post
    I understand what you're saying, people come and go for various reasons.

    The reason I was curious regarding this employee referenced as "Gwen" written about in the 12/25/2005 public news article is I wondered if the Billings personally screened their employee applications before allowing them access to the house and children. The halls of the Escambia County clerk of court online records echos repeated colorful entries when a person of this same name is popped into the search feature. With Florida's open records law, it seems like such a valuable tool for pre-screening.

    Do you know if the Billings were known to personally hired their assistants themselves say through family or friends recommendation references or did they only use reputable pre-screening organizations that guaranteed only trusted and qualified assistants be considered for employment?

    ACR
    It would depend. Some of the people that were working around the house were known to have come as customers or friends. There were others that came from agencies. MB and BB helped many people who needed help. Some of them were not the most up standing people. I don't want to look down my nose at anyone. Most of us have had times that we needed help from others. MB was no different. BB used to tell her that she would bring in every stray dog. She was to easy on people who didn't pay for their cars and sometimes she was bit by them. I don't think she liked that aspect of the business.

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to lookin4justice For This Useful Post:


Similar Threads

  1. Monster 'busted time and time again'
    By Hammerized in forum Crimes in the News
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-22-2005, 03:16 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •