Now is the time...

lookin4justice

Reaction score
Yes, if you have information about this case, now is the time to act.

The court dates are set for the 6th (docket) and 11th (trial). If you are or know the persons that have been romantically/emotionally linked to certain "victims", now is the time to have them jump up and speak. If you are someone's best friend and you haven't told the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, now is the time. You are not protecting anyone by not coming forward with all the mushy details.

And YES, this does include me.

Yes, if you have information about this case, now is the time to act.

The court dates are set for the 6th (docket) and 11th (trial). If you are or know the persons that have been romantically/emotionally linked to certain "victims", now is the time to have them jump up and speak. If you are someone's best friend and you haven't told the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, now is the time. You are not protecting anyone by not coming forward with all the mushy details.

And YES, this does include me.

I agree completely that if anybody has information that could further this investigation that they need to come forward. I personally don't buy the Mexican Mafia story because that was too conveniently planted day one to redirect suspicions. Just my opinion.

But I haven't removed suspicions in my mind that Byrd Billings may have been involved in not so up and up business dealings on the side that angered others that resulted in a plan to remove him. Other than a witness, I haven't decided where Melanie fits in as one of the victims.

I do, however, believe there was an insider, perhaps to get a cut of the supposed action, or a disgruntle former employee with friends in wrong places, friends with vendettas.

lookin4justice, there was a former employee, a female with initials that begin with "G". Do you know this person and have any suspicions in that direction?

ACR

No. That's not saying that person wasn't involved. I just don't have that information. The person I suspect starts with the letter B. That person had the most to gain.

No. That's not saying that person wasn't involved. I just don't have that information. The person I suspect starts with the letter B. That person had the most to gain.

You are talking about the color B, aren't you? So if the marriage was dissolved, B would have been out of the family. Would he have been out of the family in the car business?

Is "G" still employed by the family or was there a parting of the ways? If so, when?

You are talking about the color B, aren't you? So if the marriage was dissolved, B would have been out of the family. Would he have been out of the family in the car business?

Let's just think of it this way...
If you owned a car lot and was selling/financing it to someone not of blood, would that person still own the lot after a divorce? I guess as long as the payments were made. Of course, then the person who was trying to buy the lot would still have to be sure the payments were made in a timely manner. Because it is about business after all. But if that same person hired all his brothers and friends, he may have to make cut backs. And in this bad economy, car lots aren't doing as well as they once were. Plus, next time you needed to borrow money, you may not get the family and friends discount.

BTW by blood, I guess there are lots of not actual blood going around but hopefully you caught the drift.

Let's just think of it this way...
If you owned a car lot and was selling/financing it to someone not of blood, would that person still own the lot after a divorce? I guess as long as the payments were made. Of course, then the person who was trying to buy the lot would still have to be sure the payments were made in a timely manner. Because it is about business after all. But if that same person hired all his brothers and friends, he may have to make cut backs. And in this bad economy, car lots aren't doing as well as they once were. Plus, next time you needed to borrow money, you may not get the family and friends discount.

BTW by blood, I guess there are lots of not actual blood going around but hopefully you caught the drift.

I think I get your drift. BM did not want things to change, but could see that happening. It is hard to know what people are capable of doing. Was BM capable of putting the murders in motion?

I guess I am not following who G is.

In the original December 25, 2005 news article when the Billings family were first featured, there was mention of an employee named Gwen and the article stated she worked 5 days a week helping to take care of the children.

Is she still working now for the Billings family estate and if not, what happened to her, why did she leave?

ACR

There were always people working in the house. The nurses and assistants were changed out periodically for one reason or another. It was not unusual for this to happen.

Have you and the others who share your suspicions gone to the authorities yet to make statements?

I have spoken to the police. There is a fine line between suspecting someone and having the thread of eveidence that can actually put them away.

There were always people working in the house. The nurses and assistants were changed out periodically for one reason or another. It was not unusual for this to happen.

I understand what you're saying, people come and go for various reasons.

The reason I was curious regarding this employee referenced as "Gwen" written about in the 12/25/2005 public news article is I wondered if the Billings personally screened their employee applications before allowing them access to the house and children. The halls of the Escambia County clerk of court online records echos repeated colorful entries when a person of this same name is popped into the search feature. With Florida's open records law, it seems like such a valuable tool for pre-screening.

Do you know if the Billings were known to personally hired their assistants themselves say through family or friends recommendation references or did they only use reputable pre-screening organizations that guaranteed only trusted and qualified assistants be considered for employment?

ACR

I believe most were qualified nurses assistants or other variety of care givers that came from reputabe places. There were a few household workers that may have come in from personal relationships.

There was a lot of research done on G - her background wasn't the background of a person who was being put in a position of trust. I was one of the people questioning her loyalty. However, I believe BM is a major player in this.

However - my interest is peaked. Was BM involved with someone else - or was AM involved elsewhere? And who wanted the divorce to happen?

I spoke to lookin4justice today. A very nice and sincere person. I feel very confidant that this poster is 100 percent on the up and up.

Tricia

Thanks Tricia. It was nice talking to you yesterday. If you ever have more questions for me please just ask.

There was a lot of research done on G - her background wasn't the background of a person who was being put in a position of trust. I was one of the people questioning her loyalty. However, I believe BM is a major player in this.

However - my interest is peaked. Was BM involved with someone else - or was AM involved elsewhere? And who wanted the divorce to happen?

Yes, Yes, Both. At the time of the murder, they were "working on it." MB was big into the making it work thing but also a realist that was looking at what if it doesn't and CYA.

That makes sense - explains a lot of the dynamics that were going on at the time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back