**List Only**No Discussion** What Happened to Caylee after 6-16-08?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBean

Retired WS Administrator
Reaction score
The whole forum is full of ideas on each aspect of the case,but now bring your thoughts to a single post. I think everyone wants to get their thoughts about what transpired into every post on the forum and we have had much discussion about it. but most of our theories were written long before all the information became available.

What do you think happened to Caylee? When and how did it happen? Timelines can be general and you do not need to substantiate your point of view or your information. But remember a lot of people on this forum are pretty intimate with the details,so if you take liberties with the facts, your whole theory may be disregarded by members.

here is your chance to write your unchallenged theory. There is no discussion about each entry. This will be interesting at trial to to see how close each of us may be to what the state reveals as their theory of events.

Remember, no discussion, just post what you want to say about what happened to Caylee. If we get some good response we can make this a sticky for new members to write their ideas on through the year.

Feel free to go into as little or as much detail as you like.

Killed in the A house after G went to work on the 16th. Since KC is shown on the Blockbuster video later that day...Alone.

I don't have all the pieces of the puzzle completed, but I feel strongly that Caylee was killed in the A home, probably in KC's bedroom, either accidentally or intentionally by KC.

I'll go with the Walmart theory. KC could not get ahold of CA, GA or she may have even called JG to see if they would take Caylee as she had to meet with TL at 6pm. When she could not get ahold of anyone she stopped at Walmart to pick up something (maybe cough syrup) and when she got back to the car she may have tried to drug Caylee to get her to sleep before she was scheduled to meet TL and maybe Caylee struggled, got KC mad and in a rage KC killed her, wrapped her in her blanket then stuck her in the trunk and left her there until she returned home the following day. If the Walmart sighting is true, I think that may be what could have happened. I don't think it was the first time Caylee was put into the trunk. Some of Caylee's pictures show a rash around her mouth, could it be from duct tape? Or did KC get the idea of the duct tape from one of the movies she rented?

Caylee died while at home with George and Casey on the 16th. The duo began covering it up and staging a kidnapping for the benefit of poor Cindy's feelings. Part of the script was for Casey to stay out of site of her mother, and stall, stall, stall until the poor baby's corpse had decomposed, before reporting her missing, or until such time it became necessary to call the authorities per Cindy's insistance. George was to lay out the kidnapper fall person(aka ZFG), dispose of Caylee, and persuade Cindy to leave Casey and Caylee alone to BOND. Caylee was to NEVER be found so that Cindy could live with the hope she was still alive, either with Casey being the spiteful beatch, or at last resort the imaginanny. They have to stick together on THIS! And are they are still sticking to their stories, because neither one of them want Cindy to blame them for Caylee's death.

What I think happened is Cindy verbally and physically lashed out at KC on Sunday the 15th June 2008. Cindy threatened to kick KC out of home for her lying and stealing. I believe Cindy, in a spiteful manner also told KC she could take Caylee with her, knowing full well there was no way KC had the means to do this.

This, I believe, was the final straw in KC's mind. She felt backed into a corner. This could spell the end of her relationship with Tone. She couldn't take the snot head to his place and she had no-one else to look after her. KC knew she had a place to stay, with Tone... but the kid, hmmm HUGE problem.. HUGE!!

She had been toying with the idea of getting rid of Caylee for a few months, looking up ideas on the internet for household weapons, neck breaking etc and dreaming of how happy she will be when Caylee is gone and this 'fight' with Cindy is what set the wheels in motion!

KC left with Caylee on the 15th June. She didn't go far. She parked her car somewhere close by and while Caylee slept she spent most of the night texting Tone.

Cindy noticed the next morning KC wasn't back so she tried calling her cell from the home phone.

KC waited until Cindy had left for work then snuck back into the house and hoped into bed with Caylee. She needed a few hours sleep, after all, she was up all night. There was no phone activity from KC between 8:46 AM to 11:43 AM. At this time, GA was going about his morning routine. Unaware of the drama that had unfolded the previous evening!

GA was sitting down on the sofa, enjoying his favorite cooking show, looks up and sees KC come waltzing out her room with Caylee... dressed in her nice work clothes and walking with a real purpose as she leaves for the 'fake' job.

Once again, she parks around the corner, close to home and waits for GA to leave. This is not out of the ordinary for KC as she has done this hundreds of times before. As soon as GA leaves she returns home. But, this time is different from the others. This time she has a plan she needs to put into action. A plan to get rid of Caylee.

I believe KC gave Caylee a couple of Zanex and put her down to bed. She has a phone conversation with Tone and spends a bit of time texting back and forth with JG. Sometime between 1:44 to 2:52 pm, based on no phone activity during that time, KC goes back into the bedroom and smothers Caylee with her pillow until she stops breathing. Now that the deed is done, she gets paranoid that GA or CA will come home early, so she places some frantic calls to them, trying to find out where they are. She hadn't planned yet on what she was going to do with Caylee's dead body, so she just wraps her up in her winnie the pooh blanket, carries her out and puts her in the trunk.

A quick clean-up and by around 4.18 pm she's out of the house, with Caylee dead in the trunk! KC drives around for the next couple of hours, near Tone's, waiting for him to get home. She then spent a wonderful night enjoying cuddling up with Tone on the couch, watching a movie from Blockbuster. She hasn't felt this happy in a long time.

Over the next couple of days she starts planning on how to get rid of Caylee.. plan A, borrow a shovel from next door neighbor and bury her in the backyard.. carries Caylee and puts her down on the ground but then changes her mind and goes to plan B. The Kidnapping! Stages it with duct tape, double bags her and adds the loveheart sticker as a nice touch. Thinking that the bags might rip apart, she finishes off with a laundry bag. Back into the trunk goes her problem, while she figures the rest out..

She could have driven around forever, with a dead Caylee in the trunk, if it wasn't for that smell!!

I think Casey murdered Caylee. I no longer think there was an accidental death, as I once briefly considered.

Tonight, looking at the amazing thread with the Anthonys floor plan as well as going through pictures of Caylee and realizing how many were taken in George and Cindys room, I had a chilling thought.

Something that has always stuck out in my mind...Casey slept with Cindy in her room when out on bond. Casey has never struck me as a vulnerable, frightened girl.

Murderers like to revisit the actual scene of the crime, it gives them back that sense of power, control and adrenaline. In some sick way, she was probably like a jealous spoiled little kid "haha, I got my mommy back, let's do mommy daughter things now." and in a much more sinister way, "haha mom, this is where I did it. Hope you sleep peacefully, I think I will watch..." possibly even fantasizing about the same fate for Cindy.
As I believe Caylees death was a result of years of resentment, jealousy and hate. I do believe there was a confrontation which lead to a huge blow up and Casey leaving with Caylee to return while her parents worked and the house was clear.

George and Cindys room is right next to the garage. Where one would assume organized folks might keep their duct tape. :waitasec:
Were the trash bags Caylees remains were found in, from the kitchen or the garage?

She may have put Caylee immediately in the trunk of the Pontiac for a day or two but I believe there was an attempt to bury Caylee in the back yard, even if a temporary "plan" but Casey got lazy and gave up. At the very least, the yard was used as storage (not long mind you, if there is one thing Casey is capable of feeling it is paranoia so I believe she moved Caylee around a couple times). Possibly her play house, her sand box or even that trunk next to the pool before the final trunk trip, dumping her beside Suburban Drive.

I don't think KC would carry a dead Caylee out of the house in front of her father. I do think that later in the day as her plans with TL were made, she gave the baby something to make her sleep, put her in the trunk and ducttaped her. I believe Caylee was starting to decompose as her mother sauntered into Blockbusters and nonchalantly selected movies.

I believe that for a long time Casey had been desperate. Desperate to get out of her mother's control. Desperate to be free of her responsiblities with Caylee. I think she had toyed with ideas on how to get out for quite some time, she just hadn't acted.

Then she was confronted with her stealing from her Grandfather. I believe that this final time Cindy stood up to her. Told her that she was a horrible mother, a thief, and probably much more ending up with that choke down fight. Casey did NOT like being reprimanded. Not one bit.

I believe that at that point Casey grabbed up little Caylee and they fled. I believe little Caylee was crying for her Grandma and scared, and likely Casey lost it and killed her right there in the car.

From there I think she probably sat in shock the rest of that night. Probably her mind racing through all the possiblities for how to save her own self while her poor dead baby lay now in the trunk.

I think then that Casey did what she always did. She pretended everything was great, more than great, wonderful even and just ignored her problem.....until the smell started.

Once there was a smell she had to act. She went home and collected the necessary items to dispose of poor little sweet Caylee. Once that was done she started her work on a cover story.

My theory has changed and now I have two theories:

1)Kc bought something on the 16th to drug Caylee, duct taped her and left her in the trunk in order to be with TL. KC did not appear distraught in BB Store Video. Caylee was alive when KC put her in the trunk, maybe just barely, and the combination of whatever medication and the duct tape killed Caylee. Caylee died in the trunk of the car that night. IMO not an accident

2)Caylee died in the house the night of the 15th. By what means, I can't even speculate. She left the house the next day transporting Caylee in the Laundry bag and was seen by GA. Telling GA either Caylee was already at the "nanny's house" or already in the car, but asleep (so no need for GA to go say goodbye) And that she was using the laundry bag to take some toys or clothes to "nannys" for Caylee or going to do the laundry at "nannys". KC puts the laundry bag with Caylee inside in the trunk of the car. 'Couple of days later KC puts the laundry bag into a trash bag. Unsure of what date, 19th or 23rd KC leaves Caylee at the remains site. KC needs an alibi in case she was seen or more probable, she needs TL to be her "man" and come save her and break into the shed to get the gas cans, so she pulls the car-ran-out-of-gas scenario and calls TL...after all, she needs him, in her mind, to validate his importance to her since he was one of the reasons she killed Caylee.

IMO explains part of GA's and CA's intense need to elaborate on every single minute detail of what happened on the morning of the 16th.
i.e. CA initially saying she could hear KC & Caylee breathing through the door - details from GA about the Cooking Show, what KC and Caylee were wearing ---- these things to me sound like guilty people making up their own alibis.
I don't believe they had anything to do with Caylee's death. But that their extreme feelings of guilt from not seeing the signs in order to have saved Caylee makes them act like guilty people.

Caylee was killed on the 15th actually early morning hours of the 16th. inside the Anthony home I believe. Its clear to me that because she was wrapped in her winnie the pooh blanket and the duct tape would be accessible at the house as well. I think the perp carried caylee already deceased and taped, out to her car and laid her in the trunk. She then went to Tonys and off to rent a movie without much thought. I believe it was the 18th that the perp borrowed a shovel and attempted to bury her daughters body in the yard. I think she must have hid the body in the sandbox (cadaver dog hit) while running over to the neighbors house. I can't imagine her actually handling the body, which is where my theory kind of gets messy for me. Returning to the yard, finding it too difficult to dig, she returned the shovel. I believe it was at this point she put Cayee's body into the 2 trash bags, concealed in the laundry bag. I think this was handy, as it was right in the garage already set up this way, with the bags inside the laundry hamper she didnt want to touch the body again, as it was probably pretty messy the first time. I believe the 2.6 days of decomp states pretty clearly that Caylee's body was removed from the trunk on the 19th. The perp moved the body, and half heartedly attempted to wipe up "the mess" with the paper napkins. A few days later, grabbed the trash from Tony's apartment, hoping that would help mask the smell. I don't think the dump site was ever tampered with, I think that Caylees remains sat there until RK ultimately found her.

What I cannot understand is the absence of any tangible forensics evidence...you would think that even given the decomposition that left the baby a virtual skeleton, there would be a remnant of a fingerprint on the inside of the duct tape...a hair of KC's...something that says indisputably, she killed the child. Maybe I watch too CSI, but it's darn near inconceivable to me that this little creep could be that clever or that lucky.

FWIW... my theory is that Casey killed Caylee intentionally, but not because she "wanted" to, but because she was pushed into it. She tried to have her adopted, but wasn't allowed. She was obviously not ready to be a mother, though I have no doubt at all that she loved Caylee.

She just wasn't up to it, and when push came to shove, Caylee got the worst of it. Such a shame. She was so bright, so beautiful, so full of potential. She was a precious life that was taken away unnecessarily.

JMHO

This is a no discussion thread.

What happened to Caylee after 6/16/08

One of my theories is that Kc was involved in some kind of a child photo *advertiser censored* ring. She did indeed have a dispute with Ca that night and devised her plan. She took Caylee to the ring as she had before. Hoping to cash in on some pictures, she left her there for a couple of days thinking she would get her back just like before. She was desperate for money at this point and had to do something. This was the only thing she could think of. The child *advertiser censored* ring being located on that side of town near Walmart where Jt had seen her that afternoon of the 16th. She went about her business not worried as she had before, only when she returned to get Caylee, she was gone. Not knowing what happened, she could not call the police because of what she had done. She could not find these people that had Caylee. I don’t think she sold Caylee, but I do think it is possible that she rented her.
I think she went on about her business thinking that Caylee was okay and it was just a matter of time before they gave her back. That never happened and now she was out of money again, so resorted to stealing.

. Caylee may have still been alive, but when the story went big, the perp needed to get rid of Caylee and make it look like Kc did it. I don’t think the daisy chain will lead back to Kc.

Once caught, Kc lied not knowing whether Caylee was alive or not at that point. Thinking she could still stay out of trouble with Ca somehow if Caylee were only to return somehow. Le arrested her causing her to Lawyer up. Once Lawyered up, she was told to keep silent. She could not admit to it if she wanted to. For instance, if JB took this kind of info to the SA, they would just laugh at him and say no way. Even though SA won’t go for it, the jury may.

So as the story goes, the defense says on 48 hours that Kc did indeed have someone looking into the matter.

This is just one of my theories, and it is theory only. Moo

Ps. I do not believe for one second that Caylee’s dead body was ever in that trunk. There is way too much evidence missing.

In MOO, KC either intentionally smothered Caylee to death OR she drugged her and duct taped her mouth shut hoping Caylee would not ruin her "date" with Tony. The defense is going to have a hard time painting KC as a desperate, scared young mother with no options. This is a spoiled brat whose parents either never held her to task for anything OR were finally about put the brakes on her easy living, stealing, lying, non-working, partying, rent free lifestyle. KC either killed Caylee intentionally or killed her through neglect.

Bottom line: Caylee was in the trunk. KC simply didn't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater