918 users online (158 members and 760 guests)  

Websleuths News

jnTexas is offline Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)

TX - Dayna Robinson, 27, killed, 4yo daughter raped, Houston, 4 Jan 2010

http://www.click2houston.com/news/22121061/detail.html

Harris County sheriff's deputies said the stabbing happened at garage apartment in the 13000 block of Tall Forest at about 10:20 a.m.

A 27-year-old woman died at the scene. A 29-year-old man and a 4-year-old girl were also stabbed. The girl, believed to be the woman's child, was hospitalized in critical condition.

http://www.khou.com/news/Investigato...-80656867.html

HOUSTON—A 4-year-old girl was clinging to life after a triple stabbing in northwest Harris County that left her father dead and another man injured.

It happened Tuesday in a garage apartment behind a home on Tall Forest Drive.

(this one has bad reporting it was the mother who died)

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?se...cal&id=7200377

A woman was found stabbed to death inside a home, along with a four-year-old girl believed to be her daughter and a man who had also been hurt. The victims were found inside a home on Tall Forest in northwest Harris County.

(wonder how mad those injuries are??) This one sounds all to fimiliar.

What a shame neighbors mention in one of the articles that there have been police called to the residence before (numerous times if i'm not mistaken) and the community was worried as a whole. Now they are not discrediting a drug deal gone bad How very sad.
    Find Brian Shaffer!!
    www.findbrianshaffer.com

Janet Christiansen, Kaiden, and Family, justice WILL prevail!

JUSTICE FOR AMBER!

~*Cancel my subscription, I'm THROUGH with your issues*~

The update on this story is heartbreaking the mom walked in on the guy (not sure if he is the dad) sexually assualting her 4 yr old. daughter. He then murdered the mom. Stabbed the girl, and self inflicked a stomach stab wound.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/22149023/detail.html

Harris County sheriff's deputies said Timothy Victoria, 29, was charged with capital murder.

Investigators said Victoria was found stabbed in the garage of a home in the 13000 block of Tall Forest at about 10:15 a.m. Monday.

His girlfriend's 4-year-old daughter was stabbed in the chest. Her 27-year-old mother was stabbed to death, officials said.

Detectives said Victoria stabbed the mother to death while he was in the process of raping her daughter.

"The 4-year-old child was taken in very critical condition to the hospital, where doctors found serious stab wounds and also evidence that she had been sexually assaulted," Harris County prosecutor Donna Hawkins said.

In spite of her wounds, the girl was able to talk. Detectives said she told them that the girl's mother allegedly surprised Victoria in the act of molesting her daughter.

(what a brave little girl) My heart is breaking for her.

Detectives said Victoria stabbed the mother to death while he was in the process of raping her daughter."The 4-year-old child was taken in very critical condition to the hospital, where doctors found serious stab wounds and also evidence that she had been sexually assaulted," Harris County prosecutor Donna Hawkins said.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...n/6801443.html

Robinson's 4-year-old daughter was taken to a Houston hospital with stab wounds in her chest. She survived the injuries and investigators determined she was the victim of sexual abuse.

Timothy Victoria, who had a two centimeter deep stab wound in his torso, was charged with capital murder this morning, Hawkins said.

I don't have words. Just flames.
    "Iím gonna miss that smile
    Iím gonna miss you my friend
    Even though it hurts the way it ended up
    Iíd do it all again
    So play it sweet in heaven
    ĎCause thatís right where you wana be
    Iím not crying because I feel so sorry for you
    Iím crying for me"

~ Toby Keith, Cryin' for Me/Wayman's Song

justbeachy is offline "It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to respond; that was rhetorical."
    What a monster. I, for one, am glad he didn't die. Let him rot in jail while the other prisoners have fun with him.

This just makes me sick! Poor little girl. When will women get it that they cannot leave men home with their children? This happens all the time!! Mom's boyfriend hurts kids.

From February 2015:

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-te...to-6057696.php

A Houston man was sentenced to life in prison after pleading guilty Monday to killing his girlfriend and sexually assaulting her 4-year-old daughter...

[H]e will be eligible for parole in 30 years. He was also sentenced to life in prison after pleading guilty to sexual assault of a child. That sentence will run at the same time.