Page 1 of 40 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #2

AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #2

Please continue here.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93421"]Thread 1[/ame]

Salem

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Salem For This Useful Post:

Bringing this over from thread 1:

Quote Originally Posted by Kamille View Post
    There seems to be a couple of theories about how TPS and EJ met. One suggests in an airport, the other is that they met right on a plane. From Boston. What connection do they both have to Boston?
    Salem

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Salem For This Useful Post:

Why do none of these people ever think of a baby's emotions?
    Gabriel is 8 months old, he is a little person!
    He does know love, pain, being afraid...............
    People are plain heartless!
    I'm hoping and praying who ever has him is giving him lots of love.
    He really needs love and care!
    He's not a toy to buy and sell.
    God love him, I hope he is safe.
    As the days go by, it sounds more horrendous.
    Scare them all with murder charges and see who cracks first
    with the truth TO FIND GABRIEL!!!
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Lets hope that LE are getting phone records for EJ and TPS. Hopefully computer records too. I swear, there is so much more to learn about these two.

7. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to luckygirl For This Useful Post:

I am really starting to think TPS set this whole thing up, got what she wanted (wherever that baby is), and is now throwing EJ under the bus -- she wants EJ put away, and thought the father would just go away. That's just my opinion - not to excuse the mother in any way, but I think TPS is a preditor.

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to what about this? For This Useful Post:

I am confused. When did the dad get custody? Before or after Gabriel went "missing"?
    ~True strength is being able to keep it together when everyone else expects you to fall apart.~

http://www.sheriannherboys.com

11. The Following User Says Thank You to CCup For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CCup View Post
    I am confused. When did the dad get custody? Before or after Gabriel went "missing"?
    Dad got custody after Gabriel went missing, on Dec 28, when EJ didn't show up for the custody hearing.

Just listening to the whole interview from yesterday with EJ, the news crew, and TPS - I think EJ may not know who "Cheryl" is - this was set up by TPS. Now, TPS is trying to convince LE, news crew, and everyone else she is trying to "help" EJ -- TPS, IMO, is a manipulative predator!

IMO, the "tips" were provided by TPS, and she has EJ just where she wants her, and baby Gabriel is just where she wants him.

I wish LE would arrest TPS for attempted extortion now, before this goes any further.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to what about this? For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CCup View Post
    I think right after Gabriel went missing. There was an emergency hearing.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luckygirl For This Useful Post:

Covering Gabriel now on HLN

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:

Elizabeth has spoken to FBI about a composite drawing of the couple she supposedly handed the baby over to. Per HLN

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:

Ok, I'm a bit confused. The mother was from AZ, and went to San Antonio, TX? What was her reason for that particular location? What brought her there? Obviously, there was a reason for her to choose that city and I believe that reason has everything to do with the Smiths. She had to have a reason to go to TX of all the places in the world. I think she did hand off her child, I just don't think it was to a random couple she met in the park. The Smiths must have thought they were saving a child from an abusive father (whatever bill of goods EJ sold) and that they were helping. They are in up to their necks and better start talking. I hope that LE is all over their cell phone records, internet usage and whatever other means they have to find out who they have been talking to.

21. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to DairyGirl For This Useful Post:

Now what could be scarry is if they think they will be caught, what will they do with Gabriel?
    Let's hope LE watches their EVERY move!!!
    Do we have a video with these people???
    TIA
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by what about this? View Post
    I am really starting to think TPS set this whole thing up, got what she wanted (wherever that baby is), and is now throwing EJ under the bus -- she wants EJ put away, and thought the father would just go away. That's just my opinion - not to excuse the mother in any way, but I think TPS is a preditor.
    ??? I am sorry but even without TPS the bio mom is just a horror..

from the start of his life she was making threats to this sweet baby

and the dad is an enabler....I feel sorry for him but it is Gabriel that I worry about not any of these unfit rotten adults in his little life

The so called mother left him in dirty diapers for hours....neighbors said they thought she was beating/hitting him..they heard noises and shame on them for not calling 911

So far everyone has let this little guy down

TPS saw a situation to take advantage of ....but the bio mom created that situation

I don't give any of them a "pass"...and I really hope we don't hear some boo hoo stories about any of them...my "sympathy" turns off when I see adults abusing a child

I pray that little Gabriel is alive and that every adult who has put him in this peril is punished to the max for it

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to LogicalMinds For This Useful Post:

Can EJ be arrested for child endangerment? negligent child care? kidnapping?
    Justice for Hailey!!!!

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

What are the chances that the mystery couple (if there is a mystery couple) stayed at one of the same hotels as EJ? I hope they're checking the guest registry at each of the hotels.

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:

Elizabeth,s eyes look empty. They remind me of my niece who is addicted to drugs. She has that same smug look. She does not care about her baby, only herself.
    Her baby is a pawn to her, she knows it!

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dnrslucky1 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    I would think she could be charged with murder...she confessed in that text message that she killed him. Whether she did or not I think If they charged her she would start talking and tell them where Gabriel is. If she doesn't talk then send her to death row and stick a needle in her arm. She's a worthless piece of flesh without a soul anyway. jmo
    Last edited by momtective; 01-06-2010 at 07:45 PM.

33. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    I would think she could be charged with murder...she confessed in that text message that she killed him. Whether she did or not I think If they charged her she would start talking and tell them where Gabriel is. If she doesn't talk then send her to death row and stick a needle in her arm. She's a worthless piece of flesh without a soul anyway. jmo
    I agree. She confessed and there is no one coming forth with Gabriel. Also, now they have found the car and still no baby. I think they should charge her with murder also.

Salem

35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Salem For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LogicalMinds View Post
    ??? I am sorry but even without TPS the bio mom is just a horror..

from the start of his life she was making threats to this sweet baby

and the dad is an enabler....I feel sorry for him but it is Gabriel that I worry about not any of these unfit rotten adults in his little life

The so called mother left him in dirty diapers for hours....neighbors said they thought she was beating/hitting him..they heard noises and shame on them for not calling 911

So far everyone has let this little guy down

TPS saw a situation to take advantage of ....but the bio mom created that situation

I don't give any of them a "pass"...and I really hope we don't hear some boo hoo stories about any of them...my "sympathy" turns off when I see adults abusing a child

I pray that little Gabriel is alive and that every adult who has put him in this peril is punished to the max for it
    I agree, everyone has let that little guy down -- and I'm certainly not giving her a "pass"! Where are her PARENTS? She has a grandfather - but if all of this being-left-in-the-dirty-diapers and beating/hitting -- WHERE WAS EVERYBODY THEN?

You know, it is so sickening to think that right now, some little child is going through that and no one is doing a damned thing about it but talking.

But my point is - yes, this is horrible and was horrible and inexcusable - we need to find that little baby NOW -

and TPS is the orchestrator, I believe, of this whole thing. I believe she is selfish and manipulative and an opportunist -- maybe the thing to do is get EJ to see that TPS used her to get the baby -- and turn EJ against TPS!

If EJ thinks that TPS has used her, she may explode and then talk!

What do you think?

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to what about this? For This Useful Post:

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    ((((salem)))) hi friend! And thank you for the new thread!
    This bee my opinion

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    I think she can. Just like casey anthony, based on her story that she abandoned her child to a couple she did not know and cannot locate. I'm sure that's next, or a murder charge.
    For Travis Alexander, a human being. Justice will prevail.

*Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

41. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gitana1 For This Useful Post:

Unhappy Gabriel Johnson missing since December 26, 2009

Posting article for those who are coming in late as myself:

Two sets of parents caught up in a bizarre custody dispute are frantic with worry about a missing 8-month-old baby and are begging his mother to tell police the truth about what she did with him.

Gabriel Johnson's biological father, Logan McQueary, said he fears Elizabeth Johnson may have killed their son, despite the lack evidence. But a couple who had been in talks to adopt the baby are sticking by the Arizona mother, saying she hid Gabriel to protect him.
    Tammi and Jack Smith told "Good Morning America" today that Johnson gave her baby to an unknown couple while on the run in San Antonio, Texas.
    Johnson, 23, of Tempe, Ariz., disappeared before Christmas after McQueary refused to let her adopt out their son. She had lost custody of Gabriel after failing to appear at a Dec. 28 court hearing.

She was arrested Dec. 29 in Miami Beach for interfering with custody -- without Gabriel.
    "What she is telling us is that she met a family, a Caucasian man and woman with no child -- young," Tammi Smith told "Good Morning America."
    "And she met them in the park. And she was crying and distraught and they came up to her and said, 'How can we help you?'"
    When pressed for details about the couple, Smith said Johnson didn't remember much despite having spent three days with them, just that the woman's first name was "Cheryl." Tammi Smith said Johnson told her she purposely tried not to focus on their car or last names so she wouldn't be tempted to change her mind and get her son back.

"She believed she was doing a closed adoption," Tammi Smith said.
    In a jailhouse interview Tuesday with a Phoenix CBS affiliate, Johnson reiterated her claim that she had given Gabriel to a couple she met at a San Antonio Park.
    "I made a hasty decision and I thought it was OK," she said. "They approached me. I was out alone with the baby at the park. I trusted them, I believe in my heart they are good people."
    Johnson is scheduled to be extradited to Arizona this week.
    http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/search-bab...ory?id=9489263

You can choose to be bitter or better when handling your problems.

My posts are just my opinion and for entertainment purposes only.
    Do not copy any of my post. All post are to remain here.

Christopher McCandless (aka Alexander Supertramp)
    2/12/1968 -8/1992 RIP you are missed.

http://www.bringkyronhome.org/
    If you have information about Kyron Horman, please call the Tip Line at 503-261-2847 or dial 911

43. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to arielilane For This Useful Post:

Red face

Took me awhile to catch up on the posts here. I just watched the Smiths two interviews - OMG. TPS - a total loon. She obviously knows where the child is - he does not seem in the least upset or concerned about his welfare.
    I believe that TS set the whole thing up - she has connections through her web site, etc. from around the country I bet. She arranged for someone to pick up the baby in San Antonio.
    What I do not get is - now what? Does TS think we'll all forget about it? Suddenly the baby can be hers? She seems like a sick woman, and like a prior poster stated, about ready to tear a fetus from someone's womb.
    She is a piece of work - willing to get a baby at all costs! Wonder if she knows what she is doing will land her in jail - remember human trafficking? That it is illegal to manipulate/buy/sell a human being?
    We need cell phone records and surveillance videos. The actual transaction of baby to owner occurred in San Antonio just prior to EJ 's leaving the car at the Motel 6 - as she was seen exiting the car alone at 12:30 PM.
    Why is TS so excited to talk to the media and give interviews? Is she crazy? Well, I guess Ms Tammi should keep on talkin' - the more she talks, the more trouble she will be in! I can't understand why she is not already being interrogated by LE in a most harsh way.
    Waiting now for Jane V-M or NG shows to provide some info........
    We speak for those who can no longer speak for themselves

45. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SusanB For This Useful Post:

Okay. Follow me here. You're Elizabeth. You've given your baby to a couple in a park. You've been arrested. Everybody is upset. You recognize LE is trying to find your baby. You talk to your friend Tammi on the phone from jail.

Don't you ask your friend Tammi that since she's all over the TV to please beg Cheryl and her hubby to call LE and let them check out your baby?

Why haven't the Smiths in all these interviews begged for Cheryl and Mr. Cheryl to contact LE? To just let everybody know that Gabriel is okay?

I'm losing my mind. Nothing about this makes any damm sense.

It does not look too good. If somebody had him i'm sure by now they would have contacted somebody.

Quit playing games, AND TELL POLICE WHAT YOU DID WITH YOUR SON!!!!!!

EJ needs to be in prison for a LONG time.

48. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iluvmua For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 40 1234567891011 ... LastLast