Not open for further replies.

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
Please continue here.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93421"]Thread 1[/ame]

Salem

Bringing this over from thread 1:

There seems to be a couple of theories about how TPS and EJ met. One suggests in an airport, the other is that they met right on a plane. From Boston. What connection do they both have to Boston?

Salem

Why do none of these people ever think of a baby's emotions?
Gabriel is 8 months old, he is a little person!
He does know love, pain, being afraid...............
People are plain heartless!
I'm hoping and praying who ever has him is giving him lots of love.
He really needs love and care!
He's not a toy to buy and sell.
God love him, I hope he is safe.
As the days go by, it sounds more horrendous.
Scare them all with murder charges and see who cracks first
with the truth TO FIND GABRIEL!!!

Lets hope that LE are getting phone records for EJ and TPS. Hopefully computer records too. I swear, there is so much more to learn about these two.

I am really starting to think TPS set this whole thing up, got what she wanted (wherever that baby is), and is now throwing EJ under the bus -- she wants EJ put away, and thought the father would just go away. That's just my opinion - not to excuse the mother in any way, but I think TPS is a preditor.

I am confused. When did the dad get custody? Before or after Gabriel went "missing"?

I am confused. When did the dad get custody? Before or after Gabriel went "missing"?

Dad got custody after Gabriel went missing, on Dec 28, when EJ didn't show up for the custody hearing.

Just listening to the whole interview from yesterday with EJ, the news crew, and TPS - I think EJ may not know who "Cheryl" is - this was set up by TPS. Now, TPS is trying to convince LE, news crew, and everyone else she is trying to "help" EJ -- TPS, IMO, is a manipulative predator!

IMO, the "tips" were provided by TPS, and she has EJ just where she wants her, and baby Gabriel is just where she wants him.

I wish LE would arrest TPS for attempted extortion now, before this goes any further.

Elizabeth has spoken to FBI about a composite drawing of the couple she supposedly handed the baby over to. Per HLN

Ok, I'm a bit confused. The mother was from AZ, and went to San Antonio, TX? What was her reason for that particular location? What brought her there? Obviously, there was a reason for her to choose that city and I believe that reason has everything to do with the Smiths. She had to have a reason to go to TX of all the places in the world. I think she did hand off her child, I just don't think it was to a random couple she met in the park. The Smiths must have thought they were saving a child from an abusive father (whatever bill of goods EJ sold) and that they were helping. They are in up to their necks and better start talking. I hope that LE is all over their cell phone records, internet usage and whatever other means they have to find out who they have been talking to.

Now what could be scarry is if they think they will be caught, what will they do with Gabriel?
Let's hope LE watches their EVERY move!!!
Do we have a video with these people???
TIA

I am really starting to think TPS set this whole thing up, got what she wanted (wherever that baby is), and is now throwing EJ under the bus -- she wants EJ put away, and thought the father would just go away. That's just my opinion - not to excuse the mother in any way, but I think TPS is a preditor.

??? I am sorry but even without TPS the bio mom is just a horror..

from the start of his life she was making threats to this sweet baby

and the dad is an enabler....I feel sorry for him but it is Gabriel that I worry about not any of these unfit rotten adults in his little life

The so called mother left him in dirty diapers for hours....neighbors said they thought she was beating/hitting him..they heard noises and shame on them for not calling 911

So far everyone has let this little guy down

TPS saw a situation to take advantage of ....but the bio mom created that situation

I don't give any of them a "pass"...and I really hope we don't hear some boo hoo stories about any of them...my "sympathy" turns off when I see adults abusing a child

I pray that little Gabriel is alive and that every adult who has put him in this peril is punished to the max for it

Can EJ be arrested for child endangerment? negligent child care? kidnapping?

What are the chances that the mystery couple (if there is a mystery couple) stayed at one of the same hotels as EJ? I hope they're checking the guest registry at each of the hotels.

Elizabeth,s eyes look empty. They remind me of my niece who is addicted to drugs. She has that same smug look. She does not care about her baby, only herself.
Her baby is a pawn to her, she knows it!

Can EJ be arrested for child endangerment? negligent child care? kidnapping?

I would think she could be charged with murder...she confessed in that text message that she killed him. Whether she did or not I think If they charged her she would start talking and tell them where Gabriel is. If she doesn't talk then send her to death row and stick a needle in her arm. She's a worthless piece of flesh without a soul anyway. jmo

I would think she could be charged with murder...she confessed in that text message that she killed him. Whether she did or not I think If they charged her she would start talking and tell them where Gabriel is. If she doesn't talk then send her to death row and stick a needle in her arm. She's a worthless piece of flesh without a soul anyway. jmo

I agree. She confessed and there is no one coming forth with Gabriel. Also, now they have found the car and still no baby. I think they should charge her with murder also.

Salem

??? I am sorry but even without TPS the bio mom is just a horror..

from the start of his life she was making threats to this sweet baby

and the dad is an enabler....I feel sorry for him but it is Gabriel that I worry about not any of these unfit rotten adults in his little life

The so called mother left him in dirty diapers for hours....neighbors said they thought she was beating/hitting him..they heard noises and shame on them for not calling 911

So far everyone has let this little guy down

TPS saw a situation to take advantage of ....but the bio mom created that situation

I don't give any of them a "pass"...and I really hope we don't hear some boo hoo stories about any of them...my "sympathy" turns off when I see adults abusing a child

I pray that little Gabriel is alive and that every adult who has put him in this peril is punished to the max for it

I agree, everyone has let that little guy down -- and I'm certainly not giving her a "pass"! Where are her PARENTS? She has a grandfather - but if all of this being-left-in-the-dirty-diapers and beating/hitting -- WHERE WAS EVERYBODY THEN?

You know, it is so sickening to think that right now, some little child is going through that and no one is doing a damned thing about it but talking.

But my point is - yes, this is horrible and was horrible and inexcusable - we need to find that little baby NOW -

and TPS is the orchestrator, I believe, of this whole thing. I believe she is selfish and manipulative and an opportunist -- maybe the thing to do is get EJ to see that TPS used her to get the baby -- and turn EJ against TPS!

If EJ thinks that TPS has used her, she may explode and then talk!

What do you think?

((((salem)))) hi friend! And thank you for the new thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail