FL - Registered sex offender holds woman captive 4 days

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Jonathan Burdette is a Registered Sex Offender who charmed a woman he recently met.

Burdette told the woman he wanted to make dinner for her and her son after they met on New Years Eve. The woman gave Burdette the key to her house. Once there re-offending sex offender held this lady captive for four days in her own place. He raped and brutalized her.

I'm only praying this lady's son was not there.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/wire/sns-ap-us-woman-held-captive,0,607491.story

Quoted from the linked article:

Police in Melbourne on Florida's Atlantic coast say the 33-year-old Burdette met the woman New Year's Eve at her work. The woman told authorities that Burdette wanted to make dinner for her and her son, and that she gave him a key to her apartment. Once inside, he refused to leave and barred her from going out.

Why would any woman, especially one with a child, give a man a key to her apartment after knowing him only 6 days!! That just does not make good sense to me at all!! Really poor judgment on her part IMO.

Quoted from the linked article:

Why would any woman, especially one with a child, give a man a key to her apartment after knowing him only 6 days!! That just does not make good sense to me at all!! Really poor judgment on her part IMO.

Snipped and bolded by me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back