756 users online (107 members and 649 guests)  

Websleuths News

Post Consumer Reports Tests Infomercial Products

In recent years, Consumer Reports has turned up a mix of "miracle" gadgets and goops that deceived, delivered, or landed somewhere in between. Read on for a roundup. Products are current, though packaging might have changed. Prices don't include shipping, which can hike the cost a lot. Freebies are often included.

List of product tests at the link:

http://shopping.yahoo.com/articles/y...-buy-this-now/

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Wow very cool. I bought the bump-its and the bra strap things and a smooth away (which only works on the fine facial hair and not that well). They all work OK but getting reviews before buying is very helpful!

I love the review about the Snuggie. My Mom got one for Christmas and her first thing was, "It's too long to walk around in." Which is the same criticism I saw from Consumer Reports.

Am I the only one who realizes that it's NOT meant to walk around in! It's a blanket with sleeves. Of course the back is exposed because...it's a BLANKET with sleeves! Last I checked blankets didn't have backs.

It drives me crazy that they are criticizing something for features it's not meant to have!

Seriously, Americans have come to the point where they can't grasp something so simple?

Quote Originally Posted by Celt1997 View Post
    I love the review about the Snuggie. My Mom got one for Christmas and her first thing was, "It's too long to walk around in." Which is the same criticism I saw from Consumer Reports.

Am I the only one who realizes that it's NOT meant to walk around in! It's a blanket with sleeves. Of course the back is exposed because...it's a BLANKET with sleeves! Last I checked blankets didn't have backs.

It drives me crazy that they are criticizing something for features it's not meant to have!

Seriously, Americans have come to the point where they can't grasp something so simple?
    LOL! They have blankets with sleeves that you can walk around in and the backside isn't open, they are called bathrobes!!!!

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
    LOL! They have blankets with sleeves that you can walk around in and the backside isn't open, they are called bathrobes!!!!
    My daughter got me one for xmas... called a "snuggly wuggly". My son laughed... went and got his bathroom and put it on backwards and says, "Now I have one too!"

LOL! Smart a$$... LOL

ďOnce you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.Ē Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sr.

Quote Originally Posted by magicrose99 View Post
    my daughter got me one for xmas... Called a "snuggly wuggly". My son laughed... Went and got his bathroom and put it on backwards and says, "now i have one too!"

lol! Smart a$$... Lol
    lol!!!!!!!!!

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

essies is offline "We're all just walking each other home." Ram Dass

"It's time to tell the story of a little girl named Caylee" Linda Drane Burdick
    The future has many names: for the fearful it's the unknown, for the reckless it's the adventure, for the pessimists it's the unattainable. For the brave, it is opportunity.

Oooh, the Snuggie adverts remind me of a cult. What's with the arm waving? - That's weirder than the Snuggie!