1399 users online (272 members and 1127 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

New Letter from Prisoner to Judge Released 1-2010

This letter http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22174302/detail.html
    is so lame I'm not even sure it deserves its own thread. I had to add my about it anyways.

A few things to me make it uncredible #1 being the spelling and grammar. Also correct me if I am wrong but a lifer would not be at the Orange County Jail serving their life term. They would be in prison. He claims he was moved around and was sent there? Also why would a prisoner serving a life term be able to speak with another prisoner at all let alone long enough to get that long drawn out story. This letter is beyond ridiciculous.

Could it be Casey making all of these letters up?
    Last edited by mommaearth; 01-07-2010 at 05:14 PM. Reason: link

Quote Originally Posted by mommaearth View Post
    This letter http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22174302/detail.html
    is so lame I'm not even sure it deserves its own thread. I had to add my about it anyways.

A few things to me make it uncredible #1 being the spelling and grammar. Also correct me if I am wrong but a lifer would not be at the Orange County Jail serving their life term. They would be in prison. He claims he was moved around and was sent there? Also why would a prisoner serving a life term be able to speak with another prisoner at all let alone long enough to get that long drawn out story. This letter is beyond ridiciculous.

Could it be Casey making all of these letters up?
    I couldn't even read it. Maybe Jethro Bodine wrote it?
    Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

“It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.”

The missing and murdered cannot cry out for Justice. It is the duty for the living to do so for them.

I stand with Standing Rock!

We spoke, prayers were answered!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/army-grant-...ry?id=43969890

Jesus you can take me now...I truly have seen it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Tulessa View Post
    I couldn't even read it. Maybe Jethro Bodine wrote it?
    I would type it out but I can't make out all of the words.

Case closed-let her out.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Maybe Jose had one of his other clients write it in lieu of payment.

PS- How long was Holly G. held for?

Right. And Casey was so 'scared' that she got 'beautiful life' tattoo's and enjoyed hot body contests. Oh, I forgot --- that is explained by "ugly coping" - right. Someone here has said "Ugly Copying = Junk Psychology." Now that is believable to me.

Well, the case is solved so move along people, nothing left to see here. ROFL!

This letter gave me the giggles from when he wrote "virgina" to the writing of "marrawana." I'm still laughing.

So I guess the real nanny who stole Caylee is named O-Towns Finest and KC was following his script and still won't talk because his evil partner Krunk might kill her parents. Ha! As if she cares about her parents.

Ah, nice to have a little comic relief in this horrible case.

Now all we need is for JB, LKB and AL to make emergency appearances on the early morning news shows waving a copy of this letter as proof that their client is innocent.

The newest defense witness Move over Joy Wray!

Quote Originally Posted by Dear Prudence View Post

This letter gave me the giggles from when he wrote "virgina" to the writing of "marrawana." I'm still laughing.

So I guess the real nanny who stole Caylee is named O-Towns Finest and KC was following his script and still won't talk because his evil partner Krunk might kill her parents. Ha! As if she cares about her parents.

LMAO! I applaud you for being able to read it!
    Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

“It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.”

The missing and murdered cannot cry out for Justice. It is the duty for the living to do so for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Riley1833 View Post
    The newest defense witness Move over Joy Wray!
    For chits and giggles!!

I think we need to replace the wood work with something else. This case is all stocked up on crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dear Prudence View Post

Your post pretty much had me on the floor laughing, thanks for that, I've been a little fhrustrated lately.

Wow, that drug dealer who snatched Caylee even managed to get the laundry hamper from the house etc....

That's why the longer these cases drag on the crazier they become. Man.

Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast