Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Unhappy

Wow!

I have been following this case since it first posted on Websleuths and all I can say is you peeps are amazing! The investigative skills here are just amazing! I was hate to be a 'perp" trying to hide something from Websleuthers.

I think Mrs. DD Moore-its probably time you started to get your affairs in order-YOU HAVE BEEN GOT!!

Poor Mr. Shakespeare! Unfortunately I do believe you trusted the wrong person. You were probably so appreciative of her "HELP" too.
    No regrets! Mistakes are just lessons I needed to learn!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Willow57 For This Useful Post:

did we ever figure out who the step family is?
    IMO, the people involed with his disapearance is Lewis etc.,Mcclanahan,Deedee,Jacksons

4. The Following User Says Thank You to wanttohelp For This Useful Post:

I am curious if DM is known to be in a position of trust with any of her clients who may have had their homes "signed over" to her (aside from AS)? It sounds as though her latest business has something to do with nursing or something of the sort? (I keep thinking about her saying that she was sending someone to drive AS's mother to places in one of her posts.)

I don't understand all the name changing tricks or the documents here but was curious if DM's sole purpose was to ingraciate herself with people and help herself to their 'stuff' (when there is no family nearby to keep a watchful eye). JMO and am curious what anyone else might think.

I'm not trying to create confusion.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boyz_Mum For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cholzsch View Post
    They would be the recording dates. Most counties (maybe all) block DC's from view to prevent identity theft, but if you go to book and page, and add or subtract one page, you may be able to see WHY the DC was recorded. i.e deed recorded with DC. Some counties record the DC as an additional page in the deed recording document, and some counties record it as a new document. Just depends on the clerk doing the indexing.
    Ahhhh... ok I see... thanks!

Ya know cholzsch, I almost expect to see the Gtz name on something within all the crazy real estate stuff before long... You knowww who I mean?

"I didn't know there was such dirty, evil people on this earth, but I really know now," Abraham's mother said. "I'm so hurt.
    I've been praying about it. God is the only one who can bring out the truth and give me strength."

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Iminuru For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Boyz_Mum View Post
    I am curious if DM is known to be in a position of trust with any of her clients who may have had their homes "signed over" to her (aside from AS)? It sounds as though her latest business has something to do with nursing or something of the sort? (I keep thinking about her saying that she was sending someone to drive AS's mother to places in one of her posts.)

I don't understand all the name changing tricks or the documents here but was curious if DM's sole purpose was to ingraciate herself with people and help herself to their 'stuff' (when there is no family nearby to keep a watchful eye). JMO and am curious what anyone else might think.

I'm not trying to create confusion.
    You're not creating confusion, you're posts are very appreciated!! Thank you for contributing your thought provoking ideas and comments!

I've been wondering the same thing, about DM branching off into different types of businesses (like we know and see!)... and the "nursing" thing, within her "staffing" stuff... with her history... scary thing is that it would run parallel with her motivation/skills... yes to ingratiate in the sickest of all ways... and to be getting into (and already into) the lives and homes of elderly, sick, disabled, etc... who are totally unaware of her types of scam and theft. As I think further into that possibility, it makes my skin crawl and my heart ache... nothing is beyond DM... and I believe this being the case, then it probably involves more than real estate (i.e. personal property, wills, jewelry, etc).

"I didn't know there was such dirty, evil people on this earth, but I really know now," Abraham's mother said. "I'm so hurt.
    I've been praying about it. God is the only one who can bring out the truth and give me strength."

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iminuru For This Useful Post:

David Howard Stitzel - Ohio? Paul Stitzel Trust? Donna Prostko Trust?

I cannot find any record of Howard, David Howard or Howard David or any variation in Ohio.
    No court records in the state of Ohio. Veronica says she's an attorney but under FL Bar
    there are no credentials. Are either of them even attorneys?

From Ancestry.com - I don't believe it's real; anyone can create a obit.
    David Howard Stitzel II - Howard's Father
    City: Carlisle, Ohio
    Survived by: Sons: Michael (Judi) Snyder, Mark (Kim) Snyder and David Howard (Veronica) Stitzel III;
    Daughters: Kimberly Blair (Rolando) Paredes, Patty Sue (Dan) Carpenter and Mary Louise Whitesell;
    Mother: Louella Stitzel and a sister, Jane E. Harris
    Service: 10 a.m. Thursday, February 4th at the funeral home
    Visitations: 4 to 9 p.m. Wednesday, February 3rd at the funeral home
    Arrangements: Unglesby-Anderson Funeral Home
    Last edited by lbminnesota; 01-08-2010 at 11:00 PM.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lbminnesota For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Iminuru View Post
    You're not creating confusion, you're posts are very appreciated!! Thank you for contributing your thought provoking ideas and comments!

I've been wondering the same thing, about DM branching off into different types of businesses (like we know and see!)... and the "nursing" thing, within her "staffing" stuff... with her history... scary thing is that it would run parallel with her motivation/skills... yes to ingratiate in the sickest of all ways... and to be getting into (and already into) the lives and homes of elderly, sick, disabled, etc... who are totally unaware of her types of scam and theft. As I think further into that possibility, it makes my skin crawl and my heart ache... nothing is beyond DM... and I believe this being the case, then it probably involves more than real estate (i.e. personal property, wills, jewelry, etc).

Thank you, Iminuru. You are such a blessing to have amongst us.

There is something about 'staffing agencies' or 'temp services' when related to nursing/medical that bother me. Shysters tend to prey on the weak and feeble, IMO. People with money or no time and money do enlist the services of medical type people to care for their loved ones. I have had relatives who were in their own homes and nursing staff came in around the clock because no one had time, the relative would not go into long term care and for them it was an affordable situation. In one situation I can recall a nurse who put in a lot of extra time, without pay and was an awesome caregiver and friend. That was her real self (AMEN!). How many people do this type of service and look for a giant payback?

That being said, I wonder why DM had such a large tax bill owed when she did? Does anyone know how often DM filed income taxes for her or her LLC's? Just a little curious...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boyz_Mum For This Useful Post:

Butler Co, OH

Sara L. Stitzel
    CARLISLE -- Mrs. Sara Luella Stitzel, 91, of 9090 Judith St., died Wednesday, March 22, 2000, at her residence. She was born in Springboro, Ohio, on Sept. 6, 1908, the daughter of Clint and Lucy (Kesling) Hutt. She was a member of the First United Methodist Church of Springboro and the Clearcreekers. She was preceded in death by her husband, David Howard Stitzel I in 1974; and a son, David Howard Stitzel II in 1999. Surviving are a daughter, Jane Harris of Dayton; a brother, Ralph Hutt; a sister, Helen Shifflet of Florida; five grandchildren, Kenneth Ray Harris, Sara Marie Harris, William Howard Harris, David Howard Stitzel III and Kimberly Blaire Parades; four step-grandchildren, Mark, Mike, Margaret and Pat Snyder; and two great-grandchildren.
    ARRANGEMENTS: Funeral services are set for 10 a.m. Saturday, March 25, at Unglesby-Anderson Funeral Home, with the Rev. Terry Baker officiating. Burial will be in Springboro Cemetery. Visitation will be Friday from 5 to 8 p.m. at the funeral home.
    MEMORIALS: Memorial contributions may be made to the First United Methodist Church of Springboro.

http://www.genealogybuff.com/oh/oh-butler-obits131.htm

Not a "real" obit, I know... maybe a starting point.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to blue mermaid For This Useful Post:

Both of the obits were created and reside on the same website. I'm getting closer to the answer. The first name Gayle is becoming a common link.

If anyone can find anything on him outside of Tampa, please post. There is a Howard Stitzel with the same age in Seattle and West Virginia.
    Last edited by lbminnesota; 01-08-2010 at 11:13 PM.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lbminnesota For This Useful Post:

Legislative Update #11
    Emailed April 27, 2004 10:27 am
    LAST PUSH NEEDED on HB0081 and SB0426!
    SENATE ACTION: FCSS Lobbyist Dave Sigerson is visiting Sen. Gellerís office to ask that he now do a withdrawal request to Sen. Lisa Carltonís sub-committee on Educational Appropriations. Everyone needs to call her office (850- 487-5081) and ask for Linda Mineer, her top aide. Sen. Carlton told Fran Holleran and Jack Bovee last summer, with Linda Mineer present, that there was no bigger friend of social studies than her. Please mention this is the last hurdle. DOE supports this bill, all our social studies groups support it, the SAR and LWV support it, it contains no financial cost and the STUDY is desperately needed! Ask for her help in getting it released so it can become law.
    HOUSE ACTION: Additionally, we need everyone to contact Speaker Johnny Byrdís office (850-488-0807) and speak with his aides, Jodi Smith or Veronica Stitzel. We need to ask that he use his office to place HB0081 on the Special Calendar for a vote. Use the same arguments as above.

The Session is scheduled to end this week. We need one last push from everyone in order to be successful. Another similar bill on the study of Physical Education seems likely to pass. Civic education should be just as important! All of our work and effort this session will amount to nothing if we donít achieve the passage of these bills. Thanks for letting me know if youíve contacted Speaker Byrdís office or Sen. Carltonís office.

More later. Previous updates are below for some of you who may be new to this email group!

JB

http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cache...ient=firefox-a

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to blue mermaid For This Useful Post:

Veronica Prostko, J.D.

Veronica Prostko, J.D., is a graduate of the University of South Florida and Stetson College of Law. She has been a resident of Plant City since 1990. She originally came to serve on the UFB in her capacity as a legislative aide to the District 62 Representative. At the end of his term in 2004, she accepted the nomination for membership and was elected to serve as secretary. Ms. Prostko is the Director of External Affairs at the MacDonald Training Center serving people with disabilities. She is a past president of the Plant City Bar Association and American Business Women’s Association, and past vice-chair of the Plant City YMCA. She and her three children enjoy horseback riding, bike riding and volunteering.

http://www.infusiondesigns.com/clien...about/#prostko

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to blue mermaid For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by lbminnesota View Post
    I cannot find any record of Howard, David Howard or Howard David or any variation in Ohio.
    No court records in the state of Ohio. Veronica says she's an attorney but under FL Bar
    there are no credentials. Are either of them even attorneys?
    Just ran across this via Google (it's not Ohio stuff, or credentials), while looking for something else:

PLANT CITY, FL Political Contributions by Individuals

STITZEL, D. HOWARD MR. III (THE STITZEL LAW GROUP P.A./ATTORNEY), (Zip code: 33566) $2000 to BUSH-CHENEY '04 (PRIMARY) INC. on 09/15/03

STITZEL, D HOWARD III (THE STITZEL LAW GROUP), (Zip code: 33567) $4000 to FRIENDS OF JOHNNIE BYRD on 09/30/03
    STITZEL, D HOWARD III (THE STITZEL LAW GROUP), (Zip code: 33567) $200] to FRIENDS OF JOHNNIE BYRD on 09/30/03
    STITZEL, D HOWARD III (THE STITZEL LAW GROUP), (Zip code: 33567) $2000 to FRIENDS OF JOHNNIE BYRD on 09/30/03
    STITZEL, VERONICA P (THE STITZEL LAW GROUP), (Zip code: 33567) $200] to FRIENDS OF JOHNNIE BYRD on 09/30/03
    STITZEL, VERONICA P (THE STITZEL LAW GROUP), (Zip code: 33567) $2000 to FRIENDS OF JOHNNIE BYRD on 09/30/03
    STITZEL, VERONICA P (THE STITZEL LAW GROUP), (Zip code: 33567) $4000 to FRIENDS OF JOHNNIE BYRD on 09/30/03

STITZEL, D HOWARD III (THE STITZEL LAW GROUP), (Zip code: 33567) $2000 to FRIENDS OF JOHNNIE BYRD on 06/30/04
    STITZEL, VERONICA P (THE STITZEL LAW GROUP), (Zip code: 33567) $2000 to FRIENDS OF JOHNNIE BYRD on 06/24/04

STITZEL, VERONICA P, (Zip code: 33567) $2000 to FRIENDS OF JOHNNIE BYRD on 07/01/04
    STITZEL, D HOWARD III, (Zip code: 33567) $2000 to FRIENDS OF JOHNNIE BYRD on 07/01/04

Last edited by Iminuru; 01-08-2010 at 11:41 PM.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Iminuru For This Useful Post:

Donna R Prostko Trust

This is an example of a rather elaborate scheme of hiding property and land. If you thought Dee Moore was unbelievable with her tied up/ditch scheme, Stitzel and his wife are in her league for corruption and elaborate criminal fraud.

This name, Donna Rae Prostko, is a name being used to pass property through probate to another person. Then you eventually get it back. The same scheme was pulled off by Cedric Lewis and his father with Shakespeare & Associates property.

IMO This is the real obituary of the identity used to pull off this scam.
    $2.95 - Pittsburgh Post-Gazette - NewsBank - Mar 9, 1994 PROSTKO, Valeria "Lucy," 78, formerly of Stowe, died March 8.

Pay-Per-View - Tampa Tribune - ProQuest Archiver - Oct 14, 1996 - (I believe this is fake)
    DONNA RAE PROSTKO, 59, of Tampa died Sunday at St. Joseph's Hospital. A native of Pittsburgh, she moved to Tampa in 1978 from Afcent, The Netherlands.

4513 Watrous Ave Tampa, FL (L 13 PT 14 B 3 Picadilly Sub)
    6/4/69 Grantor: G Howard Krause & Leona Krause Grantee: Donna R & Vincent A Prostko
    10/10/77 Grantor: August John Jr & Shirley A Dielens Grantee: Richard Emil Goerlich Jr
    06/19/85 Grantor: Richard E Jr Goerlich Grantee: Nancy Colleen & Richard E Jr Goerlich
    06/10/99 Grantor: Richard E Jr and Nancy Colleen Goerlich Grantee: Shawn P & Gayle E Davidson

Donna R Prostko continues to have transactions on this property; in 1973 they change the property description by adding an extra "L."

5/18/84 Divorce from Vincent filed and he transfers property to her on 8/17/84.

2/20/96 Sarasota County - Quitclaim Donna R Prostko/4315 Watrous Ave deeds land in Port Charlotte to Vincent A Prostko/3794 Indian Trail Destin, FL.

10/13/96 Donna R Prostko dies.

5/15/97 Probate Documents Grantor: Donna Rae Prostko Decd & Veronica Susan Prostko Per Rep
    Grantee: Jose and Sandra Cincunegui

5/23/97 D Howard Stitzel III signs an affadavit stating that he is the son-in-law of Donna Rae Prostko who died October 13, 1996. Affadavit states that he had known Donna seven years prior to her death. Stitzel states that Donna lived at 4315 W Watrous Ave, Tampa at the time of her death and for at least 20 years. Affadavit states that Donna isn't survived by a spouse and had four daughters: Kathleen Morgan, Roberta Marie Prostko, Loretta Catherine Prostko, and Veronica Susan Prostko Stitzel.

5/23/97 Jose and Sandra Cincunegui are deeded property. We all know the rest of the story; getting mortgages, passing it around and it ends up with Shawn P & Gayle E Davidson. There are other transactions between Stitzel Property and Cincunegui.

2000 - Sarasota County - Land still in name of Vincent A Prostko - 175 Hermitage Dr Tullahoma TN 37388.
    2001 - His address changes to 30 Kellwood Dr Kirksville, MO 63501
    2004 - Ownership transfers to SCOT Financial Services 1511 N Lakeshore Dr Sarasota FL 34231
    2006 - SCOT Financial Services Inc 4535 W Sahara Ave Ste 200 Las Vegas, NV 89102
    2009 - Tarpon IV LLC 18305 Biscayne Blvd Ste 400 Aventura, FL 33160
    2010 - Same owners but now land has a situs address: Ragland Ter North Port, FL 34288

Vincent A wasn't in TN or MO; he was still in FL continuing to buy property with his wife Elizabeth.
    Last edited by lbminnesota; 01-09-2010 at 06:30 AM.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lbminnesota For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by blue mermaid View Post
    Veronica Prostko, J.D.

Veronica Prostko, J.D., is a graduate of the University of South Florida and Stetson College of Law. She has been a resident of Plant City since 1990. She originally came to serve on the UFB in her capacity as a legislative aide to the District 62 Representative. At the end of his term in 2004, she accepted the nomination for membership and was elected to serve as secretary. Ms. Prostko is the Director of External Affairs at the MacDonald Training Center serving people with disabilities. She is a past president of the Plant City Bar Association and American Business Womenís Association, and past vice-chair of the Plant City YMCA. She and her three children enjoy horseback riding, bike riding and volunteering.

http://www.infusiondesigns.com/clien...about/#prostko
    From the above site (Plant City United Food Bank), there is a "Carole Wright, Chairman" on it... did that name come up in some of our research somewhere within all these threads/pages?
    Could be just my magical magnifying mind running away with me... or without me!

Veronica Prostko, J.D.... Why the heck is she not using Stitzel here? (adding lbminnesota post #32: Because he divorced Veronica and married Vina; now he's divorcing her. They are hiding property in different people's names. Just like Moore; this is exactly what she's done with her companies. They also change names to avoid debt or pending law suits.)
    ... and "serving people with disabilities" = IMO scary stuff!

MacDonald Training Center, Inc.
    is sponsored by the State of Florida Agency for Persons with Disabilities; Division of Vocational Rehabilitation; the U.S. Department of Education, Rehabilitation Services Admisinistration; as well as other State and Federal agencies, Foundations, Corporations, United Way, and other private sources.

Board Members:
    MTC Holding Corporation
    MTC Inc.
    MTC Properties, Inc.
    MTC Foundation, Inc.
    Honorary Emeritus

Among Health Services: liaison services between the individual, families and health care providers, and the coordination of medical services for individuals who also receive supported living services from us.

The Tampa Tribune
    Published: October 22, 2008

PLANT CITY - Longtime resident Veronica S. Prostko, a former Plant City Bar Association and American Business Women's Association president, has been named director of external affairs at the MacDonald Training Center's James Ranch on Cork Road.

The ranch has been training adults with developmental disabilities for more than 40 years. Her responsibilities include improving public awareness, establishing business contacts and raising capital. She can be reached at (813) 752-2973.

Prostko previously served as development officer at the Johnnie B. Byrd Sr. Alzheimer's Center & Research Institute and as the managing partner in The Stitzel Law Group. She is a graduate of the University of South Florida and Stetson College of Law.

From same search/TBO:
    Tribune correspondent
    Published: July 30, 2008
    Former House Speaker Talks Politics On Radio

Whether it's offshore drilling or nuclear power, former House Speaker and lawyer Johnnie B. Byrd Jr. will take your questions each week on Tampa radio station WGUL, 860 AM. His program, "Johnnie Byrd's Weekend," airs from 11 a.m. to noon Saturdays.

The theme is a political week in review of local, state and national political issues with Byrd, the show's host, his law partners, Howard Stitzel and David Barnhill, and their guests.

Listeners are invited to "join in the conversation" by calling 1-877-969-8600 or (813) 289-1860. The show also can be accessed on the Internet at www.860wgul.************* or www.byrdradio.com .

The show's guests have included Florida Attorney General Bill McCollum, state representatives and county commissioners.

Teddys for elders.(Legal Roundup)
    Florida Bar News, September, 2007

Teddys for Elders: Tampa lawyers support the Teddy Bears for Elders Drive by donating a toddler-safe, medium-size, stuffed teddy bear to the Byrd Alzheimer's Institute. The bears, along with other donations, reduce stress and improve the overall well-being of elders with dementia and Alzheimer's disease.

Supporters of the project include Connie Pruitt, executive director of the Hillsborough County Bar, Mike Edenfield, of the Rough Riders of Tampa, and Veronica S. Prostko of the Byrd Alzheimer's Institute and Plant City Bar. Other program promoters include the Clearwater Bar and HDR Architects, Inc. If you would like to donate for Alzheimer's research, contact the Johnnie B. Byrd, Sr., Alzheimer's Center & Research Institute at (813) 319-4127, 4001 E. Fletcher... (says to read the rest, subscribe link)

Didn't understand the "J.D." after her name... In case anyone else wondered... It stands for "Juris doctor" meaning that person holds a professional degree from law school. Professional doctorate. (Yea right!)

Last edited by Iminuru; 01-09-2010 at 05:45 AM. Reason: thanks blue mermaid... adding info

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Iminuru For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Iminuru View Post
    From the above site (Plant City United Food Bank), there is a "Carole Wright, Chairman" on it... did that name come up in some of our research somewhere within all these threads/pages?
    Could be just my magical magnifying mind running away with me... or without me!

Veronica Prostko, J.D.... Why the heck is she not using Stitzel here?
    ... and "serving people with disabilities" = IMO scary stuff!

google veronica prostko. she's on a bunch of boards under that name.

recent publicity:
    http://plantcity2.tbo.com/content/20...house-plant-c/
    Last edited by blue mermaid; 01-09-2010 at 12:01 AM.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to blue mermaid For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast