Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: FL- missing lottery winner Abraham Shakespeare, last seen April 2009 #4

Veronica Prostko, J.D.

Veronica Prostko, J.D., is a graduate of the University of South Florida and Stetson College of Law. She has been a resident of Plant City since 1990. She originally came to serve on the UFB in her capacity as a legislative aide to the District 62 Representative. At the end of his term in 2004, she accepted the nomination for membership and was elected to serve as secretary. Ms. Prostko is the Director of External Affairs at the MacDonald Training Center serving people with disabilities. She is a past president of the Plant City Bar Association and American Business Women’s Association, and past vice-chair of the Plant City YMCA. She and her three children enjoy horseback riding, bike riding and volunteering.

http://www.infusiondesigns.com/clien...about/#prostko

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to blue mermaid For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by lbminnesota View Post
    I cannot find any record of Howard, David Howard or Howard David or any variation in Ohio.
    No court records in the state of Ohio. Veronica says she's an attorney but under FL Bar
    there are no credentials. Are either of them even attorneys?
    Just ran across this via Google (it's not Ohio stuff, or credentials), while looking for something else:

PLANT CITY, FL Political Contributions by Individuals

STITZEL, D. HOWARD MR. III (THE STITZEL LAW GROUP P.A./ATTORNEY), (Zip code: 33566) $2000 to BUSH-CHENEY '04 (PRIMARY) INC. on 09/15/03

STITZEL, D HOWARD III (THE STITZEL LAW GROUP), (Zip code: 33567) $4000 to FRIENDS OF JOHNNIE BYRD on 09/30/03
    STITZEL, D HOWARD III (THE STITZEL LAW GROUP), (Zip code: 33567) $200] to FRIENDS OF JOHNNIE BYRD on 09/30/03
    STITZEL, D HOWARD III (THE STITZEL LAW GROUP), (Zip code: 33567) $2000 to FRIENDS OF JOHNNIE BYRD on 09/30/03
    STITZEL, VERONICA P (THE STITZEL LAW GROUP), (Zip code: 33567) $200] to FRIENDS OF JOHNNIE BYRD on 09/30/03
    STITZEL, VERONICA P (THE STITZEL LAW GROUP), (Zip code: 33567) $2000 to FRIENDS OF JOHNNIE BYRD on 09/30/03
    STITZEL, VERONICA P (THE STITZEL LAW GROUP), (Zip code: 33567) $4000 to FRIENDS OF JOHNNIE BYRD on 09/30/03

STITZEL, D HOWARD III (THE STITZEL LAW GROUP), (Zip code: 33567) $2000 to FRIENDS OF JOHNNIE BYRD on 06/30/04
    STITZEL, VERONICA P (THE STITZEL LAW GROUP), (Zip code: 33567) $2000 to FRIENDS OF JOHNNIE BYRD on 06/24/04

STITZEL, VERONICA P, (Zip code: 33567) $2000 to FRIENDS OF JOHNNIE BYRD on 07/01/04
    STITZEL, D HOWARD III, (Zip code: 33567) $2000 to FRIENDS OF JOHNNIE BYRD on 07/01/04

"I didn't know there was such dirty, evil people on this earth, but I really know now," Abraham's mother said. "I'm so hurt.
    I've been praying about it. God is the only one who can bring out the truth and give me strength."

Last edited by Iminuru; 01-08-2010 at 11:41 PM.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Iminuru For This Useful Post:

Donna R Prostko Trust

This is an example of a rather elaborate scheme of hiding property and land. If you thought Dee Moore was unbelievable with her tied up/ditch scheme, Stitzel and his wife are in her league for corruption and elaborate criminal fraud.

This name, Donna Rae Prostko, is a name being used to pass property through probate to another person. Then you eventually get it back. The same scheme was pulled off by Cedric Lewis and his father with Shakespeare & Associates property.

IMO This is the real obituary of the identity used to pull off this scam.
    $2.95 - Pittsburgh Post-Gazette - NewsBank - Mar 9, 1994 PROSTKO, Valeria "Lucy," 78, formerly of Stowe, died March 8.

Pay-Per-View - Tampa Tribune - ProQuest Archiver - Oct 14, 1996 - (I believe this is fake)
    DONNA RAE PROSTKO, 59, of Tampa died Sunday at St. Joseph's Hospital. A native of Pittsburgh, she moved to Tampa in 1978 from Afcent, The Netherlands.

4513 Watrous Ave Tampa, FL (L 13 PT 14 B 3 Picadilly Sub)
    6/4/69 Grantor: G Howard Krause & Leona Krause Grantee: Donna R & Vincent A Prostko
    10/10/77 Grantor: August John Jr & Shirley A Dielens Grantee: Richard Emil Goerlich Jr
    06/19/85 Grantor: Richard E Jr Goerlich Grantee: Nancy Colleen & Richard E Jr Goerlich
    06/10/99 Grantor: Richard E Jr and Nancy Colleen Goerlich Grantee: Shawn P & Gayle E Davidson

Donna R Prostko continues to have transactions on this property; in 1973 they change the property description by adding an extra "L."

5/18/84 Divorce from Vincent filed and he transfers property to her on 8/17/84.

2/20/96 Sarasota County - Quitclaim Donna R Prostko/4315 Watrous Ave deeds land in Port Charlotte to Vincent A Prostko/3794 Indian Trail Destin, FL.

10/13/96 Donna R Prostko dies.

5/15/97 Probate Documents Grantor: Donna Rae Prostko Decd & Veronica Susan Prostko Per Rep
    Grantee: Jose and Sandra Cincunegui

5/23/97 D Howard Stitzel III signs an affadavit stating that he is the son-in-law of Donna Rae Prostko who died October 13, 1996. Affadavit states that he had known Donna seven years prior to her death. Stitzel states that Donna lived at 4315 W Watrous Ave, Tampa at the time of her death and for at least 20 years. Affadavit states that Donna isn't survived by a spouse and had four daughters: Kathleen Morgan, Roberta Marie Prostko, Loretta Catherine Prostko, and Veronica Susan Prostko Stitzel.

5/23/97 Jose and Sandra Cincunegui are deeded property. We all know the rest of the story; getting mortgages, passing it around and it ends up with Shawn P & Gayle E Davidson. There are other transactions between Stitzel Property and Cincunegui.

2000 - Sarasota County - Land still in name of Vincent A Prostko - 175 Hermitage Dr Tullahoma TN 37388.
    2001 - His address changes to 30 Kellwood Dr Kirksville, MO 63501
    2004 - Ownership transfers to SCOT Financial Services 1511 N Lakeshore Dr Sarasota FL 34231
    2006 - SCOT Financial Services Inc 4535 W Sahara Ave Ste 200 Las Vegas, NV 89102
    2009 - Tarpon IV LLC 18305 Biscayne Blvd Ste 400 Aventura, FL 33160
    2010 - Same owners but now land has a situs address: Ragland Ter North Port, FL 34288

Vincent A wasn't in TN or MO; he was still in FL continuing to buy property with his wife Elizabeth.
    Last edited by lbminnesota; 01-09-2010 at 06:30 AM.
    "I didn't know there was such dirty, evil people on this earth, but I really know now," Abraham's mother said. "I'm so hurt.
    I've been praying about it. God is the only one who can bring out the truth and give me strength."

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lbminnesota For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by blue mermaid View Post
    Veronica Prostko, J.D.

Veronica Prostko, J.D., is a graduate of the University of South Florida and Stetson College of Law. She has been a resident of Plant City since 1990. She originally came to serve on the UFB in her capacity as a legislative aide to the District 62 Representative. At the end of his term in 2004, she accepted the nomination for membership and was elected to serve as secretary. Ms. Prostko is the Director of External Affairs at the MacDonald Training Center serving people with disabilities. She is a past president of the Plant City Bar Association and American Business Womenís Association, and past vice-chair of the Plant City YMCA. She and her three children enjoy horseback riding, bike riding and volunteering.

http://www.infusiondesigns.com/clien...about/#prostko
    From the above site (Plant City United Food Bank), there is a "Carole Wright, Chairman" on it... did that name come up in some of our research somewhere within all these threads/pages?
    Could be just my magical magnifying mind running away with me... or without me!

Veronica Prostko, J.D.... Why the heck is she not using Stitzel here? (adding lbminnesota post #32: Because he divorced Veronica and married Vina; now he's divorcing her. They are hiding property in different people's names. Just like Moore; this is exactly what she's done with her companies. They also change names to avoid debt or pending law suits.)
    ... and "serving people with disabilities" = IMO scary stuff!

MacDonald Training Center, Inc.
    is sponsored by the State of Florida Agency for Persons with Disabilities; Division of Vocational Rehabilitation; the U.S. Department of Education, Rehabilitation Services Admisinistration; as well as other State and Federal agencies, Foundations, Corporations, United Way, and other private sources.

Board Members:
    MTC Holding Corporation
    MTC Inc.
    MTC Properties, Inc.
    MTC Foundation, Inc.
    Honorary Emeritus

Among Health Services: liaison services between the individual, families and health care providers, and the coordination of medical services for individuals who also receive supported living services from us.

The Tampa Tribune
    Published: October 22, 2008

PLANT CITY - Longtime resident Veronica S. Prostko, a former Plant City Bar Association and American Business Women's Association president, has been named director of external affairs at the MacDonald Training Center's James Ranch on Cork Road.

The ranch has been training adults with developmental disabilities for more than 40 years. Her responsibilities include improving public awareness, establishing business contacts and raising capital. She can be reached at (813) 752-2973.

Prostko previously served as development officer at the Johnnie B. Byrd Sr. Alzheimer's Center & Research Institute and as the managing partner in The Stitzel Law Group. She is a graduate of the University of South Florida and Stetson College of Law.

From same search/TBO:
    Tribune correspondent
    Published: July 30, 2008
    Former House Speaker Talks Politics On Radio

Whether it's offshore drilling or nuclear power, former House Speaker and lawyer Johnnie B. Byrd Jr. will take your questions each week on Tampa radio station WGUL, 860 AM. His program, "Johnnie Byrd's Weekend," airs from 11 a.m. to noon Saturdays.

The theme is a political week in review of local, state and national political issues with Byrd, the show's host, his law partners, Howard Stitzel and David Barnhill, and their guests.

Listeners are invited to "join in the conversation" by calling 1-877-969-8600 or (813) 289-1860. The show also can be accessed on the Internet at www.860wgul.townhall.com or www.byrdradio.com .

The show's guests have included Florida Attorney General Bill McCollum, state representatives and county commissioners.

Teddys for elders.(Legal Roundup)
    Florida Bar News, September, 2007

Teddys for Elders: Tampa lawyers support the Teddy Bears for Elders Drive by donating a toddler-safe, medium-size, stuffed teddy bear to the Byrd Alzheimer's Institute. The bears, along with other donations, reduce stress and improve the overall well-being of elders with dementia and Alzheimer's disease.

Supporters of the project include Connie Pruitt, executive director of the Hillsborough County Bar, Mike Edenfield, of the Rough Riders of Tampa, and Veronica S. Prostko of the Byrd Alzheimer's Institute and Plant City Bar. Other program promoters include the Clearwater Bar and HDR Architects, Inc. If you would like to donate for Alzheimer's research, contact the Johnnie B. Byrd, Sr., Alzheimer's Center & Research Institute at (813) 319-4127, 4001 E. Fletcher... (says to read the rest, subscribe link)

Didn't understand the "J.D." after her name... In case anyone else wondered... It stands for "Juris doctor" meaning that person holds a professional degree from law school. Professional doctorate. (Yea right!)

Last edited by Iminuru; 01-09-2010 at 05:45 AM. Reason: thanks blue mermaid... adding info

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Iminuru For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Iminuru View Post
    From the above site (Plant City United Food Bank), there is a "Carole Wright, Chairman" on it... did that name come up in some of our research somewhere within all these threads/pages?
    Could be just my magical magnifying mind running away with me... or without me!

Veronica Prostko, J.D.... Why the heck is she not using Stitzel here?
    ... and "serving people with disabilities" = IMO scary stuff!

google veronica prostko. she's on a bunch of boards under that name.

recent publicity:
    http://plantcity2.tbo.com/content/20...house-plant-c/
    Last edited by blue mermaid; 01-09-2010 at 12:01 AM.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to blue mermaid For This Useful Post:

Veronica Prostko, J.D.... Why the heck is she not using Stitzel here?

Because he divorced Veronica and married Vina; now he's divorcing her. They are hiding property in different people's names. Just like Moore; this is exactly what she's done with her companies. They also change names to avoid debt or pending law suits.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lbminnesota For This Useful Post:

My god...have you ever seen such things. I think it might be time for the FL attorney general to get involved.
    It's absolutely unreal... I suspect that it reaches and travels much much further... and also assuming that PCSO must be in contact with other investigative agencies, as well as Attorney General... or at least I hope so!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Iminuru For This Useful Post:

I believe David H Barnhill is D Howard Stitzel! He is like Byrd and Stitzel's shadow.

In Hillsborough county, there are only 4 documents that have his name. That makes no sense - no property transactions or no filings on behalf of client.

The four are from 8/00 to 1/01 and are lien notices against him.

They moved their law firm assets and properties to the Barnhill name to hide them. Their firm in now Barnhill and Byrd. What a bunch of low-life criminals...Byrd and Stitzels. And Byrd boasts about being a Sunday school teacher.
    Last edited by lbminnesota; 01-09-2010 at 03:37 AM.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lbminnesota For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Iminuru View Post
    Thanks

This is some sick stuff!

(check your pm's for me please)

I didnt get anything.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to wanttohelp For This Useful Post:

Florida "Lady Bird" Deed
    October 10 2009 Filed in: Real Estate & Probate | Deeds

Owners of Florida real estate have always sought ways of transferring title their home or other real property at death without the cost and delay of probate. (more at link)

A tool employed by Byrd & Barnhill to ....avoid probate is a conveyance by deed of the client’s property to the ultimate beneficiary (legally called “remainderman”), but reserving the use and possession of the property for the remainder of the owner’s life.... this method of transfer is deceptively simple, yet there can be serious unintended consequences .....once the deed is signed, sealed and delivered it becomes irrevocable... If the owner needs to mortgage or even sell the property, it cannot be done without the remainderman’s consent. Also, the remainderman’s creditors can attach his or her interest in the property – definitely an unwanted situation.

Florida Enhanced Life Estate Deed

In order to avoid the unintended and unwanted consequences of an absolute conveyance of the owner’s property, Florida legal practitioners have begun to use the so-called “Lady Bird Deed”.... (more at link)

The Enhanced Life Estate Deed adds specific language to the deed that reserves the right of the owner to mortgage or sell the property during the owner’s lifetime and use the proceeds for the owner’s own benefit, free and clear of the remainderman... (more at link)

(snipped) ...there are still questions... such as the legal rights of the remainderman’s creditors should the life tenant decide to sell or mortgage the property after the creditor obtains a judgment against the remainderman... ...for now the Florida Enhanced Life Estate Deed has become an attractive way to pass title to real estate and avoid probate.

http://www.byrd-law.com/byrd_barnhil...tate_deed.html
    Last edited by blue mermaid; 01-09-2010 at 04:53 AM. Reason: snipped it

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to blue mermaid For This Useful Post:

This information could be here already but I wanted to post this link:

http://www.veromi.net/Summary.asp?ln...39&Image1.y=12

When I post this, "Shakespeare and Assoc" appears as name #3 on the list. There are several businesses associated with this business name and Abraham L. Shakespeare is the "manager" of the business.

Do any of these names of businesses mean anything?

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Boyz_Mum For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Boyz_Mum View Post
    This information could be here already but I wanted to post this link:

http://www.veromi.net/Summary.asp?ln...39&Image1.y=12

When I post this, "Shakespeare and Assoc" appears as name #3 on the list. There are several businesses associated with this business name and Abraham L. Shakespeare is the "manager" of the business.

Do any of these names of businesses mean anything?
    from the same link, #15

15. SHAKESPEARE ASSOCIATES LLC Available
    Lakeland, FL
    Winter haven, FL
    SHAKESPEARE, ABRAHAM L (MANAGER)

THE LEARNING CURVE LLC
    EMERALD WORLDWIDE MANAGEMENT LLC
    EMERALD USA LLC
    A R ENTERPRISES OF CENTRAL FLORIDA INC
    THE LAW OFFICE OF DANA Y MOORE LLC
    DANA YVONNE MOORE
    STEP ABOVE THEM ALL LLC
    POTENCIA ENTERPRISES LLC
    SOOP HOME & LAND SERVICES LLC
    C BUDDY JOHNSON REALTY LIMITED LIABILITY COMPA
    SAN FRANCISCO DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LLC
    ALLIANCE FOR PEACE CHURCH INC
    ALLIANCE FOR PEACE CHURCH INC
    SOOP HOME REPAIR LLC
    HOMELINX LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY

(looks like Cedric Lewis's mess)
    Last edited by blue mermaid; 01-09-2010 at 04:55 AM. Reason: add comment

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to blue mermaid For This Useful Post:

Hard to digest this sickening stuff... You're saying that they look to be one person!

I believe David H Barnhill is D Howard Stitzel! He is like Byrd and Stitzel's shadow.

In Hillsborough county, there are only 4 documents that have his name. That makes no sense - no property transactions or no filings on behalf of client.

The four are from 8/00 to 1/01 and are lien notices against him.

They moved their law firm assets and properties to the Barnhill name to hide them. Their firm in now Barnhill and Byrd. What a bunch of low-life criminals...Byrd and Stitzels. And Byrd boasts about being a Sunday school teacher.
    Ok now I have to go figure out where I was earlier... while looking for something, I think I had more with Barnhill... and saw stuff about Byrd that now I have to find...

Last edited by Iminuru; 01-09-2010 at 05:52 AM. Reason: bbm

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Iminuru For This Useful Post:

Commissioned Notaries Public

Name Barnhill, David H.
    Birth Date 10/19/71
    Notary ID 841062
    Commission DD 559164
    Expire Date 08/09/10
    Bnd Agy ID N P U
    Address 206 N Collins St Plant City, FL 33563-3314

http://pipl.com/cache/?N=10.10.93.58...NCS7_23124.htm

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to blue mermaid For This Useful Post:

I cannot find any record of Howard, David Howard or Howard David or any variation in Ohio.
    No court records in the state of Ohio. Veronica says she's an attorney but under FL Bar
    there are no credentials. Are either of them even attorneys?

From Ancestry.com - I don't believe it's real; anyone can create a obit.
    David Howard Stitzel II - Howard's Father
    City: Carlisle, Ohio
    Survived by: Sons: Michael (Judi) Snyder, Mark (Kim) Snyder and David Howard (Veronica) Stitzel III;
    Daughters: Kimberly Blair (Rolando) Paredes, Patty Sue (Dan) Carpenter and Mary Louise Whitesell;
    Mother: Louella Stitzel and a sister, Jane E. Harris
    Service: 10 a.m. Thursday, February 4th at the funeral home
    Visitations: 4 to 9 p.m. Wednesday, February 3rd at the funeral home
    Arrangements: Unglesby-Anderson Funeral Home
    Howard Stitzel is an attorney.
    http://www.martindale.com/D-Howard-S...803-lawyer.htm

And according to this:
    http://publicrecord.hillsclerk.com/o...L&pcLocnCL=ALL
    David Barnhill was Howard's attorney for his divorce.

And according to this:
    http://www.martindale.com/David-H-Ba...806-lawyer.htm
    David Barnhill is an attorney in Howard's law firm.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Susan1 For This Useful Post:

Howard Stitzel has a myspace (not active in months) with 2 friends, his son and a kid named Christian from Plant City. One of Christian's myspace friends is "Brian and Bullshark" which is Shar Krasniqi.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to blue mermaid For This Useful Post:

Lewis, Birdsong, Byrd, Stitzel, Joe Rodman, etc

Carrying over/for referencing and additional info: Thread #2/Post #415
    12-17-2009, 02:53 AM
    lbminnesota

Originally Posted by Iminuru
    Another article, though older, concerning "mismanaged" money.

Cedric Lewis... and others... resign.

Again, don't know if this contains anything useful, but here's a link to the article...

http://www.theledger.com/article/200...NEWS/509220379
    Just in case.
    From the article:
    "Chip Thullbery, administrative assistant state attorney, said his office has received an anonymous letter detailing accusations about mismanagement of federal and state grants by Nathaniel Birdsong, executive director of the CDC. One director, Charles Streeter, said he resigned over concerns about how Birdsong, who is also a Winter Haven city commissioner, is running the organization."

From my notes, Attorneys Title Center (Jodi Outlaw Mcclanahan) is a part of Samuda & Birdsong in Pembroke Pines, FL.

Cedric also resigned from the CDC; he was providing legal services. CDC is involved in affordable housing developments for the black community in Winter Haven. I bet Shakespeare & Associates was involved somehow. CDC partners with land developers and their receivership of federal/state grants.

BIRDSONG, NATHANIEL J
    Associated names: BIRDSONG, NATHANIEL JIII
    Possible Employment / Business Associations:

ATTORNEYS TITLE CENTER INC
    LEMON AID INC Drug Stores and Proprietary Stores
    REALST8 INVESTMENT GROUP LLC
    SAMUDA & BIRDSONG PA
    ATTORNEYS TITLE CENTER, INC
    LEMON AID INC
    PINES LAW CENTER A PRIVATE LAW FIRM, PA
    REALST8 INVESTMENT GROUP, LLC
    SAMUDA & BIRDSONG, PA
    FLORENCE VILLA COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
    THE AGRICULTURAL AND LABOR HOUSING DEVELOPMENT C

We haven't expanded as of yet on property that went through Shakespeare but didn't end up on the hands of American Medical. Joe Rodman Development, Diane Black-Riley, John F Cox Realty, etc.
    In TheLedger this morning:
    PASSING THE TORCH
    Today's Leaders Set Stage for Next Generation

(snipped/bbm))
    Joe Rodman Sr. | 47 | president of Lakeland-based Rodman Development

The last 10 years have been full of change for Joe Rodman Sr. The former Lakeland Police Department officer left the force in 2004 to pursue his long-held interest in construction.

As a student, he took shop and industrial arts classes, but it wasn't until the building of his home that he decided to make the interest a career. He worked closely with the contractor, NuJak Construction, and with the encouragement of a contact at a local bank, he decided to earn his contractor's license. He received the license in January 2004.

'In the last 10 years, I've been able to put more focus on entrepreneurship and have been able to expand my horizons and use my God-given talents,' he said.

He worked at both LPD and his company, Rodman Development, for a while, but when the hurricanes of 2004 hit, he decided to focus solely on construction.

Today he does residential and commercial projects, grossing more than $500,000 a year. His biggest project thus far, he said, has been a police impound lot in Lakeland. He says he has finally found his true passion, something he loves so much that it doesn't feel like work.

'I can put in 12 hours here and it doesn't bother me. Time isn't a concern,' said Rodman, who also serves on the Lakeland Affordable Housing Advisory committee.

In the next 10 years, he says he'll focus more on developing investment properties. As for where his industry will be: 'I could see more affordable housing. As far as it relates to infrastructure, I think there will be expansions in that area as well.'

And the future of Polk County: 'In 10 years, I think we will have more educational opportunities for our high school graduates as far as higher learning. We will definitely be retaining more of our high school graduates at USF Poly and (Polk State College).'

ETA: Wondering if any others in the article have been mentioned in any of our research/postings?

ADDING post #18, from Financial Thread, for referencing/red and bbm:

12-26-2009, 07:44 PM
    wanttohelp

REDHAWK BEND TR A LT 5

$1,075,000.00
    DEED
    HINKLEY RONALD L JR
    Brenda s. margel N
    Hardin&stanz P

BJT MILLERS LTS 14 & 15

$125,000.00
    DEED
    LEWIS CLAUDE E
    Cheryl ellis Sampson N
    Jodi mcclanahan P
    Cedric Lewis & associates, Winter Haven

NEW INGLESIDE BLK E LT 22

$63,000.00MTG
    RAGINS JOHNNY L
    RAGINS JOYCE V
    Michelle Gillum PN

Vision Title Lakeland
    Sonya Knowles W

STEEPLECHASE PH 2 LT 55

3075 SIRE TRL
    $185,000.00
    MTG
    KNIGHT DEBRA J
    KNIGHT RONALD J

Peggy Harbuck NP
    Vision Title Winter Haven
    Michelle Gillum W

BON AIR BON AIR ADD BLK C LT 6

$53,200.00
    MTG
    ABRAMS CHARLIE
    Jodi Mcclanahan P
    Attorneys Title Center
    Michael Mcclanahan N
    Barbara Jackson W

PT NORTH LAKELAND ADD BLK B LTS 1 & 2

$52,000.00
    MTG
    Joe N. Rodman
    RODMAN DEVELOPMENT INC
    RODMAN JOE SR
    Jodi Mcclanahan PW
    Attorneys Title

863-661-7313
    Michael Mcclanahan N

BGN SW COR SW 1/4 NE 1/4 ETC 7-28-24

1418 w. lake parker dr
    Lakeland, fl
    $0.00
    specialwarranty DEED
    DEUTSCHE BANK NATIONAL TRUST COMPANY TR

MORNINGSIDE PARK BLK A LT 2

$135,000.00
    ballonMTG
    MASSEY Bernard GREGORY B
    Jodi Mcclanahan P
    Attorneys Title
    Jani Lowdell W
    Yvette Thorton WN

REDHAWK BEND TR A LT 5

$655,000.00
    quitclaimDEE
    D
    SHAKESPEARE ABRAHAM L 
    AMERICAN MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS PEO INC
    Johnnie B Byrd jr.P
    Byrd&Stitzel

206 N Collins street
    Plant city, fl 813-759-1224
    Lori E. Collins N
    Jennie Gonzalez W

1/13/2009
    1/9/09

BGN SW COR SW 1/4 NE 1/4 ETC 7-28-24

1418 w. lake parker dr
    Lakeland, fl
    $102,000.00
    quitclaimDEED
    SHAPKESPEARE & ASSOCIATES
    SHAKESPEARE & ASSOCIATES

D. Howard Stitzel P
    4205 W. Keysville rd
    Plant city, fl
    Doug Hancock W
    Leah D. King N
    2/11/2009
    1/11/2009

MILLERS BLK BJT LTS 14 & 15

$100,000.00
    quitclaimDEED
    SHAPKESPEARE & ASSOCIATES
    SHAKESPEARE & ASSOCIATES
    D. Howard Stitzel P
    4205 W. Keysville rd
    Plant city, fl
    Doug Hancock
    W
    Leah D. King N
    2/11/2009
    1/11/2009

OR BK 7513 PG 1641

$0.00
    ASG
    assignment of mortgage
    RODMAN JOE SR
    RODMAN DEVELOPMENT
    SHAKESPEARE & ASSOCIATES
     AMERICAN MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS PEO
    D. Howard Stitzel PW

607 S. Alexander st
    Plant city, fl
    Linda M. Kickliter W N
    4/1/2009
    1/16/2009

INTERSECTION W BNDRY NW 1/4 SE 1/4 ETC 21-29-22

$63,000.00
    SMITH GREGORY

SHAKESPEARE & ASSOCIATES
    Linda Kimbrough N
    4/1/2009
    2/27/2007

JOHN F COX REALTY CO BLK D LT 6

$14,752.00
    MTG
    RILEY DIANE B
    BLACK RILEY DIANE

SHAKESPEARE & ASSOCIATES
    Chris Dubose N
    4/1/2009
    3/19/2007

OR BK 7246 PG 194

$0.00
    ASG
    Assignment of mortgage
    D. Howard Stitzel P
    607 S Alexander st
    Plant city, fl
    SHAKESPEARE ABRAHAM L
    KNIGHT DEBRA J
    KNIGHT RONALD J

Grantees:
    AMERICAN MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS PEO
    Linda M. Kickliter N
    4/1/2009
    1/16/2009

OR BK 7293 PG 2204

$0.00
    ASG
    Assignment of mortgage
    SHAKESPEARE ABRAHAM L
    RAGINS JOHNNY L
    RAGINS JOYCE V

D. Howard Stitzel P
    607 S Alexander st
    Plant city, fl
    Linda M. Kickliter N
    4/1/2009
    1/16/2009

OR BK 7851 PG 265

$0.00
    ASG
    Assignment of mortgage
    SHAKESPEARE & ASSOCIATES
    BLACK RILEY DIANE  AMERICAN MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS PEO
    D. Howard Stitzel P
    607 S Alexander st
    Plant city, fl
    Ambrose E. Austin N
    5/6/2009
    4/3/2009

OR BK 7851 PG 259

$0.00
    ASG
    Assignment of mortgage
    SHAKESPEARE & ASSOCIATES
    SMITH GREGORY
    D. Howard Stitzel P
    607 S Alexander st
    Plant city, fl
    Ambrose E. Austin N
    5/6/2009
    4/3/2009

Sorry this one so long, but I want to keep the info together.
    Last edited by Iminuru; 01-09-2010 at 07:05 AM. Reason: Continued additions so I can keep info together

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Iminuru For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Susan1 View Post
    Howard Stitzel is an attorney.
    http://www.martindale.com/D-Howard-S...803-lawyer.htm

And according to this:
    http://publicrecord.hillsclerk.com/o...L&pcLocnCL=ALL
    David Barnhill was Howard's attorney for his divorce.

And according to this:
    http://www.martindale.com/David-H-Ba...806-lawyer.htm
    David Barnhill is an attorney in Howard's law firm.
    I realize you can search their name and see all their credentials. Frankly, it doesn't mean a hill of beans. I have no idea who they are...if you have been reading the research, Howard and his wife are criminals who change their identities and commit fraud on a daily basis. It seems bizarre and crazy - but nothing is adding up here. Stitzel and Byrd helped Moore steal everything that Abraham had; and now he's vanished. These people are capable of anything.

To have virtually no civil filings in a county where Barnhill has practiced law for almost 20 years makes no sense. In the google archives, he was Stitzel's partner in a practice when Byrd was in the state Senate. Byrd comes back and Barnhill mysteriously disappears. Stitzel gets into financial trouble and Barnhill mysteriously appears again. He has no mortgage transactions; now that is impossible with this group. It's only a theory to explain the unexplainable.

He lives at 608 Alexander in Plant City; that's the same address Stitzel has used in the past as his residence.
    Last edited by lbminnesota; 01-09-2010 at 07:11 AM.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lbminnesota For This Useful Post:

This is a good illustration of Attorney Howard Stitzel.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lbminnesota For This Useful Post:

..Howard and his wife are criminals who change their identities and commit fraud on a daily basis. It seems bizarre and crazy - but nothing is adding up here. Stitzel and Byrd helped Moore steal everything that Abraham had; and now he's vanished. These people are capable of anything.

To have virtually no civil filings in a county where Barnhill has practiced law for almost 20 years makes no sense. In the google archives, he was Stitzel's partner in a practice when Byrd was in the state Senate. Byrd comes back and Barnhill mysteriously disappears. Stitzel gets into financial trouble and Barnhill mysteriously appears again. It's only a theory to explain the unexplainable.

He lives at 608 Alexander in Plant City; that's the same address Stitzel has used in the past as his residence.
    (r/bbm)

Earlier this morning I posted,
    Ok now I have to go figure out where I was earlier... while looking for something, I think I had more with Barnhill... and saw stuff about Byrd that now I have to find...
    Thank Youuuuu! In my research, I concluded the exact same thing!

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Iminuru For This Useful Post:

http://www.byrd-law.com/david_barnhill.html
    Well, here is a picture of David Barnhill.
    http://www.avvo.com/attorneys/33563-...l-1294886.html
    And here is a picture of Howard Stitzel.

I believe they are 2 separate people.

Here are a list of the cases that David Barnhill has been involved in:
    http://publicrecord.hillsclerk.com/o...l?pcId=A139297

Plant City is a small town. It would be kind of difficult to just invent a person, put their name up on a sign, have them appear in court under that name, without someone taking notice.
    Last edited by Susan1; 01-09-2010 at 07:57 AM.

42. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Susan1 For This Useful Post:

(1)Barnhill and (2)Stitzel

Pictures can be faked too... No offense with your research, But IMO these are one in the same. Look at the eyebrows... and take the smug smile off of Barnhill (takes the cheeks and nose down a little) and give me a shaver so I can fix that beard and take it down too... Push Stitzel's hair up from his forehead. As we're facing pics, look at the right side of head/hairlines and jaw shapes. Remember, they will go to any length to do what they do!!!

(can someone find a pic of Stitzel smiling for us?)
    Last edited by Iminuru; 01-09-2010 at 10:09 AM. Reason: moved pics

44. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Iminuru For This Useful Post:

All I see are Creatures from the Black Lagoon.
    There are more and more of them
    and they try look 'normal'
    But WS posters are peeling off the veneer and exposing
    what is really there........ creatures.............

This is past the Florida attorney general. I hope they have US Attorney General on board with all this. FBI Major Crimes Task Force.
    God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
    Gary Haugen
    Source: Founder, International

46. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dreamweaver For This Useful Post:

linkdocs from ohio of the stitzels.

48. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wanttohelp For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post
    All I see are Creatures from the Black Lagoon.
    There are more and more of them
    and they try look 'normal'
    But WS posters are peeling off the veneer and exposing
    what is really there........ creatures.............

This is past the Florida attorney general. I hope they have US Attorney General on board with all this. FBI Major Crimes Task Force.
    Yes... vermin... monsters...

50. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Iminuru For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast