Page 20 of 39 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
Results 476 to 500 of 969

Thread: AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #3

  1. #476
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,329
    Quote Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
    Did you ask if they go through Victoria?

    TIA
    Yes, he said no. Unless he thought I was just asking if they stopped.
    But, if Yanni or whoever found out that the GPS showed she was in Victoria and then went back to San Antonio to get on the bus to Florida it wouldn't matter.

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CHICANA For This Useful Post:


  3. #477
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,090
    Quote Originally Posted by iluvmua View Post
    I think that if she did kill her child, she drove out to Victoria to dispose of the body in hopes of nobody looking there and then she drives back to SA and gets on a bus bound for Miami.
    No, why would she drive 3 hours one way from a very large city through many tiny towns to a small city and dump the body? Makes no sense. There's some pretty desolate places close to San Antonio. I think if she did drive to Victoria and the pings weren't from the bus route, she did it to hand off Gabriel to someone.

  4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dear Prudence For This Useful Post:


  5. #478
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    29,325
    Quote Originally Posted by Marigold View Post
    I am totally confused now because the local Fox station says they did take polygraphs: http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news...lygraph_010810

    If they didn't take polygraphs, I wonder why they were at the police station from noon till five? (Well, she left at three and he left after five, according to an earlier news cast.)
    I believe they did take the polys. However, LE is only confirming that they questioned them. LE has done this in other cases for some reason. LE just doesn't "confirm" that the poly was taken. Which means LE doesn't deny it nor acknowledge it. I do think they took the polys and because of the high profile of this case, the results were sent out for analysis.

    JMO,

    Salem

  6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Salem For This Useful Post:


  7. #479
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,090
    Quote Originally Posted by Marigold View Post
    I am totally confused now because the local Fox station says they did take polygraphs: http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news...lygraph_010810

    If they didn't take polygraphs, I wonder why they were at the police station from noon till five? (Well, she left at three and he left after five, according to an earlier news cast.)
    The Smiths say they were there to take polygraphs. LE has confirmed they were there for interviews, but has neither confirmed nor denied they were administered polygraph tests.

  8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dear Prudence For This Useful Post:


  9. #480
    Quote Originally Posted by CHICANA View Post
    Since we both think it, it's gotta be right. I don't think TPS is lying about this because of her link to this Yanni (?) reporter.
    TPS thinks she's gonna come out a hero.
    Since she can't dazzle us with brilliant, she'll baffle us with BS.
    IMO, she thinks we're all stupid.
    I don't think she - or Yami - would have the times on those pings. I think Tammi was speculating that the pings were before Eliz got on the bus.

    Tammi has obvious problems trying to articulate her thoughts. It makes it awfully hard to follow her.

  10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BeanE For This Useful Post:


  11. #481
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    8,605
    Okay I think I've figured this one out...

    TAMMI SMITH: I can give you some of the information, but some I cannot. One piece of information is when Elizabeth left, she had a Garmin, which is a navigation system, hooked up in her car and turned on. And when we met up, this was a place where she told us to meet her so there was no reason to have it turned on.

    TPS is saying here that when EJ left on the 18th, she didn't pick Gabriel up from the Smith's house. She had them bring Gabriel to meet her somewhere. And when they met up with her she had a GPS in the car and it was turned on. Which didn't make sense to TPS because EJ had told them to meet her there so I guess TPS figured she had it turned on to find the place where she told them to meet her.

    So that's another piece of the puzzle. Where did EJ tell the Smiths to meet her to drop off Gabriel on the 18th before she took off? Why couldn't she just go to their place to pick him up? She was just taking him to see his father right? Why the mysterious hand off at some other meeting place?

  12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kamille For This Useful Post:


  13. #482
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,003
    It is also entirely possible Elizabeth DID drive to Victoria, as her GPS supposedly says. But Gabriel may have been driven in another direction altogether, if he had been handed off to someone else...the trip to Victoria may have been 'false tracks' and allow time for someone else to get somewhere else.

  14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CarmelEyesD For This Useful Post:


  15. #483
    danni is offline You are reinforcing my inherent mistrust of strangers.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    606
    Quote Originally Posted by CHICANA View Post
    Since we both think it, it's gotta be right. I don't think TPS is lying about this because of her link to this Yanni (?) reporter.
    TPS thinks she's gonna come out a hero.
    Since she can't dazzle us with brilliant, she'll baffle us with BS.
    IMO, she thinks we're all stupid.
    T S: I can give you some of the information, but some I cannot. One piece of information is when Elizabeth left, she had a Garmin, which is a navigation system, hooked up in her car and turned on. And when we met up, this was a place where she told us to meet her so there was no reason to have it turned on.

    And from what Yami says, her cell phone was -- had a signal in Victoria, Texas, and that was the day that she went missing. And that was the day that she actually got on the bus. So if she had to drive two hours south from San Antonio, why did she drive two hours south down to Victoria, and then drive back up to San Antonio, and then get on a bus to go to Miami? That leads us to believe that that baby is in Victoria.

    CASAREZ: And what day was the cell phone significance from Victoria, Texas? What day was that?

    T S: Sunday the 27th. And that was the day that she would not communicate with me by verbal. She only communicated by texting and telling me that she was out of range because she was driving.

    What I can gather from this is the day they met up for EJ to take Gabe back from the Smiths They met at a "nutral" location. When everyone arived she had a GPS in her car. then she carries on with telling the show what she told the police today...
    The info from Yami about the cell phone being in victoria, but I can't find where the convo about the GPS says that they actually got info off of it. IT BEING THE GPS

    Here is the website maybe someone else can find it! lol http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../08/ng.01.html
    Last edited by danni; 01-09-2010 at 01:28 AM.
    And BTW if my mouse RATTED me out, I would squeeze cheese whiz out of his behind until he turned smurf blue. --Csquare

    Smith said, "Because it's not a truth detector, it's a lie detector. I did not lie, and so that's why it came back inconclusive."

  16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to danni For This Useful Post:


  17. #484
    Quote Originally Posted by Dear Prudence View Post
    The Smiths say they were there to take polygraphs. LE has confirmed they were there for interviews, but has neither confirmed nor denied they were administered polygraph tests.
    Update:

    Police spokesperson Steve Carbajal confirmed Tammi then took the exam late Friday, but did not release any further details. It is unknown when Jack took the test.

    http://www.abc15.com/content/news/so...ZWBC0ifjg.cspx

  18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BeanE For This Useful Post:


  19. #485
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    29,325
    Tornado Bus Company webpage: http://www.tornadobus.com/index2.html It's in Spanish.

    It gives an address and phone number for the San Antonio station, but there is no schedule that I can find?

    Salem

  20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Salem For This Useful Post:


  21. #486
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    8,605
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    Tornado Bus Company webpage: http://www.tornadobus.com/index2.html It's in Spanish.

    It gives an address and phone number for the San Antonio station, but there is no schedule that I can find?

    Salem
    You really have to google earth that place to understand why that is. Let's just say it's no Greyhound Terminal. Especially in a large city like SA.

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kamille For This Useful Post:


  23. #487
    OT: I'm trying to read everything and this thread is moving fast. I haven't been thanking all the posts I should have. I apologise.

    Thank you to everyone providing all this good information! I really do appreciate it!


  24. The Following User Says Thank You to BeanE For This Useful Post:


  25. #488
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Orchard Park, NY
    Posts
    197
    IMO Gabriel is not in San Antonio, Victoria or Nashville. He is long gone. He may have been in all those places but if there is indeed an underground network then he is somewhere no one has even thought of. At this point in time I doubt that JS and TFPS know where he is anymore all they know is that he is safe. I hope that the people who have him are not evil and are selling babies to people who want kids and not those who commit evil acts against children. I also think his appearance has been altered by now. He may even be dressed as a girl until he is finally placed in a home. I think that won't be for a while and his looks will have changed as he ages by the time he is mainstreamed back into society. I am praying this is the case and not that EJ harmed him.

  26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MDATCA For This Useful Post:


  27. #489
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    291
    Quote Originally Posted by Dear Prudence View Post
    The cell phone pings in Victoria info came out yesterday I believe.

    Here's the transcript from tonight's NG show.
    http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../08/ng.01.html

    And here is where TS talks about the GPS and I really can't understand what she's talking about.

    TAMMI SMITH: I can give you some of the information, but some I cannot. One piece of information is when Elizabeth left, she had a Garmin, which is a navigation system, hooked up in her car and turned on. And when we met up, this was a place where she told us to meet her so there was no reason to have it turned on.

    And from what Yami says, her cell phone was -- had a signal in Victoria, Texas, and that was the day that she went missing. And that was the day that she actually got on the bus. So if she had to drive two hours south from San Antonio, why did she drive two hours south down to Victoria, and then drive back up to San Antonio, and then get on a bus to go to Miami? That leads us to believe that that baby is in Victoria.
    .
    ~snip~

    First of all can't LE use the mileage on the car to see how many extra miles are on it? That would be one way of finding out if EJ went to Victoria or not. Also TPS states where we were to meet up.....so where were JS and TPS on the 27th of Dec?

    Personally I wish that the Smiths would just shut up and back out of the case. Mark Klass had it right on the show tonight..... I don't know, but by looking at the Smith's body language they seem nervous about something.

    I also would like to know just why the reporter from San Anton is giving them all of this inside info? Oh the Smith's just plain irk me!

  28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mnegri1973 For This Useful Post:


  29. #490
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamille View Post
    Okay I think I've figured this one out...

    TAMMI SMITH: I can give you some of the information, but some I cannot. One piece of information is when Elizabeth left, she had a Garmin, which is a navigation system, hooked up in her car and turned on. And when we met up, this was a place where she told us to meet her so there was no reason to have it turned on.

    TPS is saying here that when EJ left on the 18th, she didn't pick Gabriel up from the Smith's house. She had them bring Gabriel to meet her somewhere. And when they met up with her she had a GPS in the car and it was turned on. Which didn't make sense to TPS because EJ had told them to meet her there so I guess TPS figured she had it turned on to find the place where she told them to meet her.

    So that's another piece of the puzzle. Where did EJ tell the Smiths to meet her to drop off Gabriel on the 18th before she took off? Why couldn't she just go to their place to pick him up? She was just taking him to see his father right? Why the mysterious hand off at some other meeting place?
    Eliz's raw interview from the jail on the phone with the news guy. She says when you give up your child for adoption you don't know where the parents live. I bet the Smiths wouldn't give her their address so she wouldn't show up to take her baby back.


  30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BeanE For This Useful Post:


  31. #491
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    8,605
    Just wanted to add to my post about the GPS. IMO TPS is trying to say that she just realized that it was odd that EJ would have a GPS, turned on, in her car just to take Gabriel to visit his Dad. Like this is a big revelation now to her.

    That's another question I suppose. Was the GPS owned by the grandfather since it was in his car or was that another purchase that EJ had to make with the money from selling the dogs, renting the room etc.

  32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kamille For This Useful Post:


  33. #492
    danni is offline You are reinforcing my inherent mistrust of strangers.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    606
    Quote Originally Posted by mnegri1973 View Post
    ~snip~

    First of all can't LE use the mileage on the car to see how many extra miles are on it? That would be one way of finding out if EJ went to Victoria or not. Also TPS states where we were to meet up.....so where were JS and TPS on the 27th of Dec?

    Personally I wish that the Smiths would just shut up and back out of the case. Mark Klass had it right on the show tonight..... I don't know, but by looking at the Smith's body language they seem nervous about something.

    I also would like to know just why the reporter from San Anton is giving them all of this inside info? Oh the Smith's just plain irk me!
    BBM
    because she doesn't read WS and she doesn't know the TRUE T&JS!
    some people are just gullible! and it seems as if she might just be one of those people. wonder if her "inside" info is keeping the smiths informed enough to keep baby Gabe one step ahead of everyone else?
    And BTW if my mouse RATTED me out, I would squeeze cheese whiz out of his behind until he turned smurf blue. --Csquare

    Smith said, "Because it's not a truth detector, it's a lie detector. I did not lie, and so that's why it came back inconclusive."

  34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to danni For This Useful Post:


  35. #493
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    377
    Quote Originally Posted by Marigold View Post
    I know exactly what you mean! I live in Tempe and I can't even begin to express how frustrating this is to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamille View Post
    You really have to google earth that place to understand why that is. Let's just say it's no Greyhound Terminal. Especially in a large city like SA.
    I'm really confused about this GPS. I have a garmin and the only way it shows where I have been is if I entered in an address I wanted to go to. When I know where I'm driving and just have to on, it doesn't show where I've been. With that said, my garmin is a couple of years old. Maybe the newer models can track......

  36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to luckygirl For This Useful Post:


  37. #494
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    377
    I have no idea why my post attached as a reply

    I must be really tired. So GN my WS friends. And lets hope and pray that by morning Gabriel will be found safe and sound.

  38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to luckygirl For This Useful Post:


  39. #495
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,751
    Quote Originally Posted by Dear Prudence View Post
    The cell phone pings in Victoria info came out yesterday I believe.

    Here's the transcript from tonight's NG show.
    http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../08/ng.01.html

    And here is where TS talks about the GPS and I really can't understand what she's talking about.

    TAMMI SMITH: I can give you some of the information, but some I cannot. One piece of information is when Elizabeth left, she had a Garmin, which is a navigation system, hooked up in her car and turned on. And when we met up, this was a place where she told us to meet her so there was no reason to have it turned on.

    Why does Tammi even add that last bit of info?

    Can a Garmin be tracked with pings?

  40. #496
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,090
    Quote Originally Posted by luckygirl View Post
    I'm really confused about this GPS. I have a garmin and the only way it shows where I have been is if I entered in an address I wanted to go to. When I know where I'm driving and just have to on, it doesn't show where I've been. With that said, my garmin is a couple of years old. Maybe the newer models can track......
    You're right. The Garmin and the cell phone pings showing her in Victoria are two separate issues in my opinion.

    I'm not sure where Tammi was going with the Garmin story. I can only guess that she was implying she should have known EJ was leaving town because she had her GPS turned on in her car.

  41. The Following User Says Thank You to Dear Prudence For This Useful Post:


  42. #497
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In my own reality...it's nicer here.
    Posts
    12,038
    Quote Originally Posted by luckygirl View Post
    I'm really confused about this GPS. I have a garmin and the only way it shows where I have been is if I entered in an address I wanted to go to. When I know where I'm driving and just have to on, it doesn't show where I've been. With that said, my garmin is a couple of years old. Maybe the newer models can track......
    How on earth did Tammi know it was a Garmin? I mean if that's a brand is there something unique about it that would make it stand out from say your average GPS? Why not just say GPS? Now I'm thinking Tammi gave her the dang thing, that's how she knows it was in the car.
    I tell ya this gal is doing a serious backstroke.


  43. #498
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    291
    I wonder if LE or the San Anton FBI field office has checked out the airport. San Antonio does have one and IF EJ was getting help from some underground group Gabe may have flown out of the area and could be anywhere.

    Then again if she did do something to him, there are a bunch of quarries around the area.

  44. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mnegri1973 For This Useful Post:


  45. #499
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,751
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamille View Post
    Just wanted to add to my post about the GPS. IMO TPS is trying to say that she just realized that it was odd that EJ would have a GPS, turned on, in her car just to take Gabriel to visit his Dad. Like this is a big revelation now to her.

    That's another question I suppose. Was the GPS owned by the grandfather since it was in his car or was that another purchase that EJ had to make with the money from selling the dogs, renting the room etc.
    See my post above - what is Tammi referring to when she says "when we met up"?

  46. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to time For This Useful Post:


  47. #500
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    8,605
    Quote Originally Posted by luckygirl View Post
    I'm really confused about this GPS. I have a garmin and the only way it shows where I have been is if I entered in an address I wanted to go to. When I know where I'm driving and just have to on, it doesn't show where I've been. With that said, my garmin is a couple of years old. Maybe the newer models can track......
    There does seem to be some confusion here tonight about the GPS. TPS did not say it had anything to do with Victoria or anything at all to do with the last day in SA before boarding the bus. She was referring to the day that EJ left Arizona.

    Although it might have retained some of the addresses she went to in San Antonio while she was there. I would imagine she would have had to use it to find that Raymond Russell Park. It's really tricky to get there from the Quality Inn without some good directions.

  48. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kamille For This Useful Post:


Page 20 of 39 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. AZ - Gabriel Johnson - 7 months old - Tempe - 27 Dec 2009
    By Seymour Krelborn in forum Gabriel Johnson
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 12-09-2011, 10:57 AM
  2. Replies: 137
    Last Post: 01-29-2010, 06:15 PM
  3. Replies: 864
    Last Post: 01-25-2010, 08:44 PM
  4. Replies: 982
    Last Post: 01-09-2010, 11:01 AM
  5. Replies: 985
    Last Post: 01-06-2010, 07:56 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •