Page 22 of 65 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast
    One would never go to Mexico from San Antonio via Victoria, I can almost guarantee these phone pings were on her trip to Florida.

San Antonio to Mexico is 150 miles, San Antonio-Victoria-Mexico probably about 275 miles

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Dave AHFB For This Useful Post:

Kimberlyd125 is offline Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.
    I can't believe TPS says she has tried very very hard to get in touch with LE and couldn't!
    What a crock of carp.
    You all know that LE wants to know everything the Smiths know.
    Why would they not talk to them?
    As in most things in this case, that just makes no sense.
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kimberlyd125 For This Useful Post:

OK, everyone, I think I like blew a gasket trying to type and understand that NG show. I sincerely suggest you watch the show when it comes on in an hour. Then you can help me out! This story is crazy.
    Gonna take a break and come back after I put my 2 Y.O grandson to bed. While I was on here, he completely trashed the room with his toys.
    Be back later.......
    We speak for those who can no longer speak for themselves

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SusanB For This Useful Post:

Well, Nashville is making a lot more sense now!

We knew TPS's business existed in Nashville originally, but to hear that there was a sighting of Gabe there, and to hear both of the Smith's admit to having friends and family there, etc...

It's all starting to make sense to me now.

If someone left Nashville, heading to San Antonio... at the same time someone left Tempe heading to San Antonio... I wonder how close to San Antonio they would intersect... just pondering

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to A_Closer_Look For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Prof View Post
    JS when questioned about the court orders and if he had seen them, said no and then he fumbled on about wanting only to see the facts? such as shot records? so court records are not facts in his opinion?
    TS thinks she is soo smart.
    Since she always has to be right, I bet the baby's in Victoria.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CHICANA For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybass0711 View Post
    Tammie Smith

"The whole point is we were dangling the carrot to get her to come back here"

Yeah, the NG show is dangling some $carrots$ for you ,TS, and you are twisting your own sad life up now. This show is golden.
    As always, this is my humble opinion.

Conquer the angry man by love.
    Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
    Conquer the miser with generosity.
    Conquer the liar with truth.

The Dhammapada

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Firefly For This Useful Post:

I don't get cable, is there any kind soul out there that could tape the next showing and upload it to Youtube for the rest of us? Many thanks in advance.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marigold For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Prof View Post
    JS when questioned about the court orders and if he had seen them, said no and then he fumbled on about wanting only to see the facts? such as shot records? so court records are not facts in his opinion?
    Well, just as long as Elizabeth had the shot records up to date, getting approval from the father must have been a minor technicality. I can't believe the shot record was the only fact Tammi and Jack cared about, this is not a dog for Gods sake !

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Searchfortruth For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dave AHFB View Post
    One would never go to Mexico from San Antonio via Victoria, I can almost guarantee these phone pings were on her trip to Florida.

San Antonio to Mexico is 150 miles, San Antonio-Victoria-Mexico probably about 275 miles
    Yes, on a bus ride from San Antonio to Florida I can easily see the route being San Antonio-Victoria-Houston. It's sensational journalism in my opinion.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dear Prudence For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Marigold View Post
    I don't get cable, is there any kind soul out there that could tape the next showing and upload it to Youtube for the rest of us? Many thanks in advance.
    I think you might be able to go to the NG site and watch it there. I don't know how to do all the Youtube stuff.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pghbrandi For This Useful Post:

I kind of believe that EJ is working with LE, and that's where the Nashville connection is coming in. --

Okay - Logical Minds - I know you are going to hate me for this, but I believe EJ was brainwashed and coerced by TPS --

Really, there is such a thing as postpartum depression -- really, there is --

And everything in her background -- uhhhh, how many of us have been a foster child??? and even if we were, everyone has a different experience, but really, that is not what we have experienced, have we? And if so -- people with experience being a foster care child - what was it like?

The thing is - I believe, after hearing that Logan and Elizabeth lived together for 2 years -- that her behavior changed totally after she had the baby -- that postpartum depression and the foster care/parents problem had a great deal to do with it.

Who are we to say how she felt? Who are we to know what led up to this -- influences, etc.

I hope and pray that the right attorney (not money-hungry pro bono atty) gets involved and finds this baby.

I really do not ever want to judge someone on a path that I have never walked on (so to speak).

As a matter of fact -- I love you, Elizabeth -- it's been really rough -- where is your beautiful baby boy? And you will get help -- just tell us what happened.

Thanks,

your friend,

Marianne

22. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to what about this? For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by A_Closer_Look View Post
    Well, Nashville is making a lot more sense now!

We knew TPS's business existed in Nashville originally, but to hear that there was a sighting of Gabe there, and to hear both of the Smith's admit to having friends and family there, etc...

It's all starting to make sense to me now.

If someone left Nashville, heading to San Antonio... at the same time someone left Tempe heading to San Antonio... I wonder how close to San Antonio they would intersect... just pondering
    BBM

Noooooo! Not mathmatical word problems. I was terrible at those. But, it's a good thought so I'll just ponder with you until someone really smart replies.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dear Prudence For This Useful Post:

Kimberlyd125 is offline Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.
    Not to mention, if she drove from Tempe to San Antonio, wouldn't she have gone thru El Paso?
    That's on the border.
    Last edited by Kimberlyd125; 01-08-2010 at 10:26 PM.
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kimberlyd125 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Missy70Texas View Post
    Exactly and I was thinking of all the border cities in Texas Victoria doesn't make any sense.
    This is driving me crazy, I was checking out some names associated with either the Smith's or that church in Texas that had 'adoption meetings' in the park and came across someone with ties to KY, TN,AZ and TX, I remember something about Victoria TX from my searching but can't remember who I was looking at. I would be such a great sleuth if only I could remember who/what I'm sleuthing from one day to the next.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CHICANA For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Searchfortruth View Post
    Well, just as long as Elizabeth had the shot records up to date, getting approval from the father must have been a minor technicality. I can't believe the shot record was the only fact Tammi and Jack cared about, this is not a dog for Gods sake !
    You know, if you were trying to hide a baby, you wouldn't want to take it to a doctor to get shots. Plus, THAT costs money

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to time For This Useful Post:

Page 22 of 65 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast