Page 29 of 65 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by iluvmua View Post
    So they don't think that EJ was headed to the Mexico border?
    But they do know that her cell phone was pinging in Victoria?
    From my understanding it was the media who said the cell phone pings showed her in Victoria heading to Mexico. I don't think LE has ever said this, but I could be wrong. What bothers me is if you are in San Antonio and want to go to Mexico, you would most likely not go through Victoria. So I thought the media was just being dramatic when they found out about the pings. I will be happy to eat crow if we find out different. Just pass the salt and pepper please.

Very interesting about Tornado bus company not going through Victoria at all. So, are the reports of pings in Victoria incorrect, or was she there before she ever got on the bus? On Tornado's website it does not show routes but there is a list of offices and one of them is Nashville, TN.
    Last edited by Dear Prudence; 01-09-2010 at 12:29 AM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dear Prudence For This Useful Post:

danni is offline You are reinforcing my inherent mistrust of strangers.
    See then I try searching and I read this.....

"It has been determined that Elizabeth purchased a Greyhound bus ticket to Miami Florida on December 27, 2009. She did not have Gabriel with her when she boarded the bus."
    http://primewriter.com/news-1246-headlines/?p=2422

Where did the Ft. Lauderdale info come from in the first place anyone know?
    And BTW if my mouse RATTED me out, I would squeeze cheese whiz out of his behind until he turned smurf blue. --Csquare

Smith said, "Because it's not a truth detector, it's a lie detector. I did not lie, and so that's why it came back inconclusive."

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to danni For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    Could she have taken the Tornado bus to the Greyhound station?
    The tornado has a tranfer to an autobus in Houston, but there'd be no reason to pay that kind money only to pay a different bus line to get her to Florida.

I think there's something/ someone in Victoria.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CHICANA For This Useful Post:

Google map Tempe, AZ to San Antonio, TX: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...158203&t=h&z=5

Google map Nashville, TN to San Antonio, TX: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...579102&t=h&z=6

Google map San Antonio, TX to Victoria, TX: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...394775&t=h&z=8

Google map San Antonio, TX to Miami, FL: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...e=UTF8&t=h&z=5 Doesn't go through Victoria, but it could make a quick loop if the Bus Line had a stop there...

Google maps doesn't appear to work for destinations in Mexico for some reason? However if you look at the map showing Victoria, you can clearly see, as many WSer's were telling us, that Victoria is in the OPPOSITE direction of the Mexican border.

Salem

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Salem For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SusanB View Post
    You know, the Smiths from what they said tonight had contact with EJ quite a few times while she was on the run. Why did she lie in a prior interview that she did not?
    Mark Klaas said it best - these people need to tell LE what they know then go away. There is no reason for them to keep staying involved in this case, if as they keep stating they are not involved.
    I tell you I am confused as anything! This case is making me crazy, the Smiths story keeps changing, things don't make sense, Elizabeth is lying, and still here we are 13 (I think) days later with no sign of Gabriel.
    Thanks you Suzi for the bus schedule -that helped, and Closer for the map! That really made it clearer to me the geography, since I have never even been to that part of the country except passing through north Texas.

hmmmm... you just made me wonder, have the Smith's been buying time on purpose?

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to time For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by danni View Post
    See then I try searching and I read this.....

"It has been determined that Elizabeth purchased a Greyhound bus ticket to Miami Florida on December 27, 2009. She did not have Gabriel with her when she boarded the bus."
    http://primewriter.com/news-1246-headlines/?p=2422

Where did the Ft. Lauderdale info come from in the first place anyone know?
    So Greyhound it is.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    Ya, she got on the bus in San Antonio by herself. Walked straight to the bus. He was passed off or dead before then. Poor poor baby.

Both psychologists on NG tonight seemed to think that Gabe was probably no longer with us.

Salem

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Salem For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dear Prudence View Post
    From my understanding it was the media who said the cell phone pings showed her in Victoria heading to Mexico. I don't think LE has ever said this, but I could be wrong. What bothers me is if you are in San Antonio and want to go to Mexico, you would most likely not go through Victoria. So I thought the media was just being dramatic when they found out about the pings. I will be happy to eat crow if we find out different. Just pass the salt and pepper please.

Very interesting about Tornado bus company not going through Victoria at all. So, are the reports of pings in Victoria incorrect, or was she there before she ever got on the bus? On Tornado's website it does not show routes but there is a list of offices and one of them is Nashville, TN.
    Media said and said it was based on court docs. No link, but I'll dig it up if needed.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to not_my_kids For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by iluvmua View Post
    So they don't think that EJ was headed to the Mexico border?
    But they do know that her cell phone was pinging in Victoria?
    According to the NG show and newspaper articles, the arrest documents are what say EJ's cell pinged in Victoria, TX, "heading for the Mexican border."

But before Johnson was arrested at a youth hostel in Miami Beach, a cell phone signal was tracked to her in Victoria, Texas, three days earlier, according to a court document. Victoria is 115 miles southwest of San Antonio, and the signal was last caught moving toward the Mexico border, according to the document. http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/149226
    I wonder if she threw her cell phone into someone's car or on a bus.
    Last edited by STEADFAST; 01-09-2010 at 12:34 AM.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to STEADFAST For This Useful Post:

Prime writer is not an actual news source, it's more like a blog. Hold it to the standard of WIkipedia, it's not necessarily factual, any one can write for it.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to not_my_kids For This Useful Post:

Will this theory fit the facts we know of? I've gone through to confirm facts/dates, but not sure if other info will conflict.

Dec 8: Logan & Eliz fight and Eliz tells Logan to leave. He does.

Dec 9: Eliz calls Logan at work and tells him she wants him to relinquish his paternal rights so she can give Gabriel up for adoption. He refuses. Eliz takes Gabriel to the Smiths, then calls LE & says Logan has taken Gabriel & she doesn't know where Gabriel is. Gabriel found 6 hours later at the Smiths. The craigslist ad is a lie Eliz told about how she met the Smiths. A Tempe detective at the Smiths when Gabriel is found sees the papers the Smiths have drawn up about temporary guardianship. Gabriel spends 8 days with the Smiths.

Dec 17: Court orders that Logan is Gabriel's father. Eliz realizes that she can't give Gabriel up for adoption to the Smiths. Eliz's rage increases.

Dec 18: Eliz picks up Gabriel from the Smiths for a weekend visit with Logan. She doesn't want to do this, but feel court/DCFS/whatever pressure to do it. Eliz's rage increases further - she's enjoyed her 8 days without the baby she doesn't want. She decides not to let Logan have his visit with Gabriel, and takes off with him.

Dec 22: Eliz has been driving aimlessly over the last few days. Ends up in San Antonio. She's frustrated with having to care for Gabriel and angry with Logan for not cooperating in letting her get rid of him.

Dec 23 - Dec 26: Eliz, off her meds, frustrated with having to care for Gabriel who she doesn't want and has had a taste of life without him grows ever more enraged and out of control.

Dec 26: Takes Gabriel to the park and it is at that point that she goes over the edge. She takes Gabriel's life.

Dec 27: Morning. Eliz has to get out of town. Leaves everything belonging to Gabriel. Ditches her car. Takes off on the bus to Miami Beach.

TIA

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to BeanE For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by not_my_kids View Post
    Media said and said it was based on court docs. No link, but I'll dig it up if needed.
    No, not necessary, but I wish we could see that court doc.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dear Prudence For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Marigold View Post
    I know exactly what you mean! I live in Tempe and I can't even begin to express how frustrating this is to me.
    I'm right there with you two. Marigold, we are neighbors, I'm in Chandler Az.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luckygirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by STEADFAST View Post
    According to the NG show and newspaper articles, the arrest documents are what say EJ's cell pinged in Victoria, TX, "heading for the Mexican border."

I wonder if she threw her cell phone into someone's car or on a bus.
    Victoria is actually southeast of San Antonio so, I would rather see the arrest documents for myself.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dear Prudence For This Useful Post:

December 27th is the day the cell phone pinged in Victoria and December 27th is the day she left to get on the bus to head to Florida and December 27th is the day she texted Logan the message that she had killed Gabriel and put his body in the dumpster.

There is a reason why she went to Victoria. it is very possible that she went there to find a place to dump/hide Gabriel and then head back to SA to catch her bus ride to Miami.

I hope they have people looking for him in Victoria

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iluvmua For This Useful Post:

Page 29 of 65 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast