Page 39 of 65 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 ... LastLast
    http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...2&ie=UTF8&z=10

If I spelled everything right, 55 miles between Beeville and Victoria, TX.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to not_my_kids For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mnegri1973 View Post
    I wonder how far Beeville is from Victoria? Also if EJ was in Beeville, would a cell tower from Victoria ping her cell?
    It is not too far from Victoria.... but someone may have met her there in Victoria.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to redfish For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by indicat View Post
    It certainly is stomping all over the father's right to parent. I thought the laws were set up to make sure they have this right but I'm so not suprised that an overbearing adoption agency or whatever would do anything they can think of to keep the father's out of it. Yes, I think they decide what's in the best interest of the child and manipulate the he!! out of the system.
    It's scary, huh? I think they have this all worked out - from scoping out the mothers who are vulnerable clear through the legalities of taking away the father's rights.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to time For This Useful Post:

This is my first visit to this thread and I have only had limited time to follow this case on the tele so I appolgize for being lazy.
    Can someone tell me how they broke up...was it Gabriel's Dad that broke up with Mom?

I think it's getting late because I'm starting to believe that TPS doesn't have as much involvement here as we think.

She obviously knew that EJ was on the run from LM. Probably helped her plan it. She would have applauded that because of her own experience with her ex. She did not really try to get her to return. She probably told her to get in contact with this Janet person to find out her options after she had taken one last shot at getting LM to give up his parental rights to Gabriel.

Whatever happened after that was probably set up by Janet Morris. Maybe that's the "underground" help. She's the one who needs the lie detector test IMO.

So maybe TPS doesn't really know the details of what transpired. She'll probably pass the important stuff on the lie detector. JS is probably completely in the dark so he'll pass with flying colours.

MOO

But why would EJ keep quiet?

I'm getting nervious along with you BeanE. The only thing that keeps me going is that trip to the park...that's not really a park but an event place. It makes no sense other than a good secluded place to meet with someone.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kamille For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mnegri1973 View Post
    I wonder how far Beeville is from Victoria? Also if EJ was in Beeville, would a cell tower from Victoria ping her cell?
    I don't know about the pings going 50 miles. That seems really far to me but I have no clue. Beeville is slightly closer to Corpus Christi so I would think pings would go there. But again, I have no idea about pings and distance.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dear Prudence For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by time View Post
    Try this address?

505 Oak Forest Circle Antioch, TN 37013
    This is for the Adoption Place right ? According to the dept of state, the Adoption Place is no longer in business and was listed as a religious organization.

I can't find anything for Janet Morris Adoption agency.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CHICANA For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JustJax View Post
    This is my first visit to this thread and I have only had limited time to follow this case on the tele so I appolgize for being lazy.
    Can someone tell me how they broke up...was it Gabriel's Dad that broke up with Mom?
    I could be wrong on this because I've watched so many videos lately, but I seem to recall that she threw him out of their apartment and then went to go live with her grandfather in his mobile home. But I reserve the right to be wrong on this.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Marigold For This Useful Post:

http://www.wsmv.com/news/22189120/detail.html

The day after Johnson was arrested in Florida, FBI agents in Nashville were called.

“We were called by FBI agents in Miami and asked to check out an address here in Nashville," said Keith Moses, assistant special agent in charge. "We went and knocked on the door, interviewed occupants and, at this point, were unable to locate the child.”

Tempe police are now focusing on Tammi and Jack Smith.

In 2004, Tammi opened her first colon hydrotherapy clinic, "Healing Waters," on Central Court in Hermitage. Three years later, she sold it and moved back home to Arizona. Her former business is now called "Cleansing Concepts" and is owned by a woman who used to work with Smith.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to time For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CHICANA View Post
    This is for the Adoption Place right ? According to the dept of state, the Adoption Place is no longer in business and was listed as a religious organization.

I can't find anything for Janet Morris Adoption agency.
    Yes

Adoption Place, Inc.
    505 Oak Forest Circle Antioch, TN 37013
    (615) 365-7020
    http://www.i-a-a.org.
    Interadopt@comcast.net

Interesting info you found! Maybe they were losing cases. I figured they were connected to a religious organization, do you know more about that?

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to time For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kamille View Post
    I think it's getting late because I'm starting to believe that TPS doesn't have as much involvement here as we think.

She obviously knew that EJ was on the run from LM. Probably helped her plan it. She would have applauded that because of her own experience with her ex. She did not really try to get her to return. She probably told her to get in contact with this Janet person to find out her options after she had taken one last shot at getting LM to give up his parental rights to Gabriel.

Whatever happened after that was probably set up by Janet Morris. Maybe that's the "underground" help. She's the one who needs the lie detector test IMO.

So maybe TPS doesn't really know the details of what transpired. She'll probably pass the important stuff on the lie detector. JS is probably completely in the dark so he'll pass with flying colours.

MOO

But why would EJ keep quiet?

I'm getting nervious along with you BeanE. The only thing that keeps me going is that trip to the park...that's not really a park but an event place. It makes no sense other than a good secluded place to meet with someone.
    BBM - I always thought it was strange of Tammi to say EJ was getting underground help like diapers, formula and legal stuff.

I'm getting nervous too. But I think if black market adoption is the reason Gabriel's vanished, at least he's alive, hopefully. If TPS and Janet are just a side-story and bio-mom ran away on her own, then I'm scared.

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dear Prudence For This Useful Post:

~snip~ Tammi Smith also explained a post on her Facebook page, where she asked people to pray for Elizabeth because the mother had found 'undercover' help in Texas to change her's and Gabriel's identities. Smith took Elizabeth's comments to mean that she had found a women's shelter that provided "extra" and illegal services. ~end snip~

http://www.kpho.com/news/22190418/detail.html

TPS's statements here don't match anything she said on NG tonight. I thought this message was all about letting Logan know the Smiths were no longer interested in adopting Gabriel????

Another thought: Do we know if LE have confiscated EJ's computer and gone through it?

Has anyone looked for Women's Shelters in San Antonio or Victoria?

Salem

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Salem For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    ~snip~ Tammi Smith also explained a post on her Facebook page, where she asked people to pray for Elizabeth because the mother had found 'undercover' help in Texas to change her's and Gabriel's identities. Smith took Elizabeth's comments to mean that she had found a women's shelter that provided "extra" and illegal services. ~end snip~

TPS's statements here don't match anything she said on NG tonight. I thought this message was all about letting Logan know the Smiths were no longer interested in adopting Gabriel????

Another thought: Do we know if LE have confiscated EJ's computer and gone through it?

Salem

Good catch on another contradiction! I can't answer you other questions or provide any info. Did LE ever say for sure she had the computer when they found her?

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to time For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Marigold View Post
    I could be wrong on this because I've watched so many videos lately, but I seem to recall that she threw him out of their apartment and then went to go live with her grandfather in his mobile home. But I reserve the right to be wrong on this.
    Thanks for the reply. First look at this case just kinda told me that he broke up with her and she is using this child to hurt/punish him.
    I pray this angel eyed baby is still alive and will not disappear forever like so many other babies that are born to this generation of kids having kids that think they are disposable

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JustJax For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post

Salem
    I just did a google and came up with quite a few women shelters however I have a feeling that EJ did not use one that was doing things on the up and up. And unfortunately I have no clue how to find the underground ones that will perform illegal services.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mnegri1973 For This Useful Post:

Page 39 of 65 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 ... LastLast