Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #4

The practice of colon hydrotherapy is currently not specifically regulated in most states, but the International Association for Colon Hydrotherapy (IACT) has developed a 100-hour syllabus that is generally accepted as the industry standard. Most programs offer colon hydrotherapy as a concentrated two-week course.

http://www.spabeautyed.com/career-ce...lonic-therapy/

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Searchfortruth For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dear Prudence View Post
    http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/149226
    snipped from above article:
    "But before Johnson was arrested at a youth hostel in Miami Beach, a cell phone signal was tracked to her in Victoria, Texas, three days earlier, according to a court document. Victoria is 115 miles southwest of San Antonio, and the signal was last caught moving toward the Mexico border, according to the document."

I really want to see this court document they are referencing. Does anyone have an idea whether it was from the Maricopa County or the Miami-Dade County court? If the media has it shouldn't we be able to find it? Also, is this the only media outlet that reported on this? I've been doing some searching with no luck. Any ideas?
    The NG show had it, too. They said it was the arrest document. The part about Victoria being southwest of San Antonio is incorrect, as another poster pointed out. I wonder if the part about "moving toward the Mexican border" was a sort of exaggeration to bolster the document. Is that done, or would it be a really bad move?
    Here's the quote:
    There is a criminal complaint out of the state of Arizona, and this is what Elizabeth Johnson is being held on in Florida. The charge is custodial interference.

Well, as part of that complaint there is a summary. Now this is not rumor, innuendo. This is on the criminal complaint and it says that the last-known whereabouts of Elizabeth Johnson was from her cell phone pings in Victoria, Texas, headed toward the Mexican border. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../08/ng.01.html
    Last edited by STEADFAST; 01-10-2010 at 01:44 AM.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to STEADFAST For This Useful Post:

I really wonder what EJ has told the FBI about going to Victoria?

Someone else mentioned, that was conveniently the day Tammi says she couldn't talk on the phone to her cause she lost the signal and could only text (I don't use text, but I guess it's possible to text when you can't call?)

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to time For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by STEADFAST View Post
    The NG show had it, too. They said it was the arrest document. The part about Victoria being southwest of San Antonio is incorrect, as another poster pointed out. I wonder if the part about "moving toward the Mexican border" was a sort of exaggeration to bolster the document. Is that done, or would it be a really bad move?
    I was thinking it was errors and exaggeration on the part of the media not LE but I guess it could be either. That's why I wish we could read it.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dear Prudence For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by time View Post

Someone else mentioned, that was conveniently the day Tammi says she couldn't talk on the phone to her cause she lost the signal and could only text (I don't use text, but I guess it's possible to text when you can't call?)
    On my phone if the signal is really bad you can only text like it wont do voice. But I do know that 'PINGS' normal 'PINGS' happen weather you use the phone or not its almost like a locater ping. They used it resently when a girl went missing they kept pinging her cell phone to find her location. I dont know all the details but I know all you have to do is get a signal any kind of signal to it and it PINGS call text.. w/e w/e.. and they dont have to answer. So it must be some kind of locater not to sure though how it works yet. So long as the phone is on they can PING it. (at least from what my provider said)

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chemeria For This Useful Post:

Someone who lives in San Antonio posted yesterday (sorry I don't remember who) that it was all over the news there. I live in Houston and haven't seen it on the news, but I don't watch local news every evening and night so I could have missed it.
    That was probably me. I've seen this story on every newscast for at least the last week. I have a cousin who lives in Victoria, I've left a message asking him wether it has been on down there.

Melissa

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mels3kidz For This Useful Post:

I was thinking it was errors and exaggeration on the part of the media not LE but I guess it could be either. That's why I wish we could read it.
    Me, too. I added the quote from the NG show to my post.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to STEADFAST For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by STEADFAST View Post
    Here's the quote:
    If someone went to Victoria and then went over to and drove down the Eastern border of Texas, where would they end up in Mexico?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to time For This Useful Post:

Isnt that also the day she told Logan that the baby was dead? Maybe she asked about busses that would go to Miami and they told her to go to Victoria?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Bratlings For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Chemeria View Post
    On my phone if the signal is really bad you can only text like it wont do voice. But I do know that 'PINGS' normal 'PINGS' happen weather you use the phone or not its almost like a locater ping. They used it resently when a girl went missing they kept pinging her cell phone to find her location. I dont know all the details but I know all you have to do is get a signal any kind of signal to it and it PINGS call text.. w/e w/e.. and they dont have to answer. So it must be some kind of locater not to sure though how it works yet. So long as the phone is on they can PING it. (at least from what my provider said)
    No one pings your phone. From what I understand is that your phone pings cell towers. Which means it is constantly searching for the nearest one and sending a signal to it to see if its working and then it returns one to let it know it is. That is the only case if your phone is turned on though.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Bratlings For This Useful Post:

Bold by me.

I do too. I think there is a good chance that EJ is singing, even though they say that she isn't. Unfortunately, I do not think that she can lead them to Gabriel, at least not directly.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to A_Closer_Look For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Bratlings View Post
    No one pings your phone. From what I understand is that your phone pings cell towers. Which means it is constantly searching for the nearest one and sending a signal to it to see if its working and then it returns one to let it know it is. That is the only case if your phone is turned on though.
    I thought that they (cops and otherwise) had a way to force a ping on it if they wanted to? .yea if it was on. Maybe they didn't think it could ping if they turned it on fast made a text and turned it right bk off?
    I dont know just an idea.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Chemeria For This Useful Post:

I wonder at what time of the day that LE says EJ's phone pinged in Victoria. She did not pull into the motel 6 parking lot until around 11:45 am on the 27th. Could she have driven to Victoria and then towards Mexico early am. I mean that ping could have been from 12:00 am on.
    Just thinking out loud here ...
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mysticrose For This Useful Post:

http://www.kpho.com/video/22155911/index.html

notice in the tape that EJ says she didn't go to the police in SA because she was afraid she would get arrested for kidnapping - Tammi immediately jumps in and say "And, who told you that?" EJ says, "Logan" at ~ 5:20

ARG!! SO then Tammi says "So, basically you were on the ledge and Logan pushed you off!"
    Doesn't this seem like classic "projection"? Maybe Tammi is still dealing with the loss of her own children and trying to make it her exhusband's fault instead of her own. Logan represents her exhusband. If she can make it seem to be Logan who has caused all this, then she feels justified in clinging to the belief that her exhusband caused all HER problems. I can't help but wonder if both Elizabeth and Tammi are bipolar/borderline personality disordered. Anyone know?

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OneLove For This Useful Post:

If someone went to Victoria and then went over to and drove down the Eastern border of Texas, where would they end up in Mexico?
    If I understand your question I would say Matamoros.

But I wouldn't call it Eastern, more south running parallel to the Gulf of Mexico.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dear Prudence For This Useful Post:

I don't know. I got a good laugh out of your post and then another one from Bean's response to it!
    uh huh & my hubby wanted to know why i was smiling at the computer

poop jokes honey! poop jokes are funny!

lol

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LadyL For This Useful Post:

Another thing that I do not think a lot of people here have thought of is that if she was using a GPS to take her to Mexico, you have to have an address to input into a GPS. If you do not have one you have to pick a landmark destination or search for something that is in the area you want to go. Doing that without a map could definitely take you out of the way. Maybe she searched for a bus and the GPS told her there was one in Victoria.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bratlings For This Useful Post:

If I understand your question I would say Matamoros.

But I wouldn't call it Eastern, more south running parallel to the Gulf of Mexico.
    Right but that is the border of Mexico.

I might add that I can see Tammi saying to herself in her own mind "I was on the edge, and my exhusband pushed me off". That's been her excuse ever since, I'm guessing. bet she's "counseled" many unfortunate young mothers into the same deadend faulty thinking.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OneLove For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by OneLove View Post
    Doesn't this seem like classic "projection"? Maybe Tammi is still dealing with the loss of her own children and trying to make it her exhusband's fault instead of her own. Logan represents her exhusband. If she can make it seem to be Logan who has caused all this, then she feels justified in clinging to the belief that her exhusband caused all HER problems. I can't help but wonder if both Elizabeth and Tammi are bipolar/borderline personality disordered. Anyone know?
    Tammie is a liar that's for sure, she was definitely leading Elizabeth in that phone call. When she asks E. who told her she would be arrested and charged with kidnapping and encourages her to say that it was Logan who told her that, she forgot that contradicts what Tammie said previously when she said that she asked her friend in TN to tell E. that that is what would happen to her if she didnt come back!

39. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bratlings For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Chemeria View Post
    I thought that they (cops and otherwise) had a way to force a ping on it if they wanted to? .yea if it was on. Maybe they didn't think it could ping if they turned it on fast made a text and turned it right bk off?
    I dont know just an idea.
    I have never heard of police being able to track a cell phone that is turned off. Or that they can remotely turn one on. I am sure that is not too far off though in the realm of possibilities for the future.

Not sure if this has been posted

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.go...=CR2009-008392

Case Information
    Case Type: Criminal

Case # CR2009-008392-001
    State Of Arizona - (1) Plaintiff
    Elizabeth Johnson - (2) Defendant

Filing Date 12/28/2009
    Docket Date 12/29/2009

There are no calendar events on file

42. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to time For This Useful Post:

We have friends down in the Corpus Christi area of TX. They travel to Mexico quite often to have dental work done and shop. Here is the way they go and where they enter into Mexico, it is along the coast:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...795288&t=h&z=8
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

44. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mysticrose For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LadyL View Post
    "Somebody told me today that doing colonics is GROSS!!! I said that not doing colonics is GROSS!!! Why would you want "OLD POOP" inside of you, putrifying and creating MOLD for all your other organs to suck up and enjoy! And remember, your SKIN is an organ too....GRRRR-OOSS!!!!!!!!!"

um, most of us go to the dr. if we have "old poop" stuck inside of us ... just sayin' ...
    Or take ExLax!

46. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krystylsea For This Useful Post:

can anyone refresh me as to Elizabeth's date of birth?

TIA

ETA: nm I got it July 24/86
    Last edited by LadyL; 01-10-2010 at 02:15 AM. Reason: eta

48. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LadyL For This Useful Post:

Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast