Page 34 of 57 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
    $1.1 million cash?
    yea bet the Smith's have it. Their house is worth 1 mil they could just put it up for bond if they wanted to get her out I bet. Lets see....

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chemeria For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
    $1.1 million cash?
    That's really good news. She should be locked up for a long time unless she knows someone with a lot of money.
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Chemeria View Post
    yea bet the Smith's have it. Their house is worth 1 mil they could just put it up for bond if they wanted to get her out I bet. Lets see....
    If they do I hope they don't mind losing their house.
    Rest in Peace

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    Oh.... I think you are doing it exactly right!!!!

And Time - from the Airport's webpage, it does appear that small, private planes use this airport. From what I can determine the only "airline" that flies in and out is Continental. Everything else would be private.

Salem
    Just so there is clarification as to what a "regional airport" actually is:

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regional_airport[/ame]
    My posts are my opinion only.....

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Baznme For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    You're so right, fran. I was going by Logan's demeanor during his interview compared with everything we know about EJ and figured it out pretty quickly that he was being unfairly portrayed and she was actually the violent aggressor and liar. MOO
    The other night when I watched NG, I was furious that she ALLOWED the Smiths to publicly demean Logan as a father and his 'reputation,' when NG knew NOTHING about his background. Then, when MK tried to defend the father against these two and their libelous statements, he was cut-off by NG. To add insult to injury, the next night when the LE officer was on and tried to defend Logan as a 'good dad,' NG CUT him off too!

I was soooo pizzzzzed! I don't know if I'll ever feel the same about NG again. Well, actually, I'd lost a lot of respect for her in the past year or so, but this was beyond the pale, IMHO.

JMHO
    fran

PS>.........I noticed on this morning's interview, the Smiths are backing away from supporting the mom and her ehhhh.........reliability as far as the truth goes and they didn't retract anything they've said about Logan, but they at least didn't add to their biased opinion.....grrrr....fran

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to fran For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    If they do I hope they don't mind losing their house.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Chemeria For This Useful Post:

1.1 Million...good to know. I hope they got some information from her during the trip or after she arrived.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Searchfortruth For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by eitak03 View Post
    I have no idea if this is the "room" she rented or not
    And EJ grrr in her phone interview with TS grrr made it sound like LM was being supported by his father -- he was just there temporarily because he allowed EJ to stay there -- I bet it is only in her name because he might have bad credit rating

And in that same interview EJ states that LM never tried to see the baby "all the time she had him" he only filed with the courts-um how long would that have been EJ? The break up was December 8? LM sought custody just a few days later, right? grrr she made it sound like Gabe's entire life

EJ twists the truth just like TS

I bet that Gabe was handed off, but the couple who approached her in the park were prearranged -- this is the type of truth twisting that EJ and TS do

[sorry, I am replying to yesterday's posts trying to catch up from taking more than 12 hours off -- might take a while lol]
    Last edited by hoppyfrog; 01-10-2010 at 09:49 PM. Reason: FB quotes not allowed

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Prof For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by fhc View Post
    I don't know if this has been mentioned here. There a tons of Mexican-owned bus lines running under the radar between most Texas towns and Mexico.
    Do we know if EJ is fluent in Spanish To me, if she were using one of these bus lines she'd stick out very noticeably.
    Rest in Peace

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articl...rrest0111.html

Maricopa County Sheriff's
    deputies returned from Miami-Dade County, Fla., and Tempe police booked Johnson into the Fourth Avenue jail at 2:06 a.m. Sunday. She is being held on $1.1 million cash bond.

Dont know if anyone posted this yet?
    Wow! 1.1 million cash bond! Why to go Arizona!!!!! This judge could give lessons in setting bonds for those that have committed horrendous crimes against others and especially the young.

I have to think though that EJ's charges have been upgraded. I don't know how you can set 1.1 million for custody interference? Any word on upgrading of charges? Have they now charged her with murder?

Salem

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Salem For This Useful Post:

I was thinking of her fleeing if they were to bail her out.
    Rest in Peace

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    Wow! 1.1 million cash bond! Why to go Arizona!!!!! This judge could give lessons in setting bonds for those that have committed horrendous crimes against others and especially the young.

I have to think though that EJ's charges have been upgraded. I don't know how you can set 1.1 million for custody interference? Any word on upgrading of charges? Have they now charged her with murder?

Salem
    If Gabriel was last seen in Texas, Arizona can't charge her with murder. I think LE was also going to charge her with lying to them on a previous occasion though.
    Rest in Peace

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Logan just wrote something on the group for Gabriel on FB, and in it he says that TPS is the one that blocked him on FB. doesnt make sense since she was the one posting things on his wall....but i suppose i shouldnt expect it to make sense since nothing else does.
    It makes perfect sense to me -- allegedly (by a poster here who used to date Logan) TS was making him look like a bad father with her posts to his page, so understandably he probably posted things she did not like on her FB --she probably deleted his posts immediately eventually blocking hime

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Prof For This Useful Post:

I dont know the exact dates of when Elizabeth lived in Boston or exactly when she moved to Az, or dates of the foster homes....I am logans friend, and met elizabeths brother a few times so the little I know about Elizabeths early life is the few comments her brother made. I dont know if foster care was before/after the mother died, and i dont know if it was in az or boston. I was more just trying to pass on the info that she obviously had a bad childhood. Her brother told me his mother was murdered, and from what I recall it was around the age of 11 or so, and sometime after that they moved to arizona. thats all i know.
    Thank you eitak - I was trying to pass along to the best of my memory.

Did you say at one point they moved to Arizona because their father was there? Do you know if their father is deceased now or alive or?

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to time For This Useful Post:

Elizabeth Johnson was arrested last month in Miami, but Gabriel, her 8-month-old missing baby, is still missing.

According to the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office, Elizabeth was booked into an Arizona jail late Saturday on charges of custodial interference and kidnapping.

Her cash-only bond is set at $1,100,000.

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/so...ZWBC0ifjg.cspx

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Searchfortruth For This Useful Post:

Page 34 of 57 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast