Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #4

Quote Originally Posted by LogicalMinds View Post
    Yes...LE searched for Gabe back then and found him stashed at a friend's house

I truly think that social services and the courts dropped the ball here...there is NO reason that Elizabeth should have had any custody of poor little Gabriel...
    maybe "supervised" visits JMO
    BBM: I think he was found with the Smiths...

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Elphaba For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LadyL View Post
    so we can link but not cut-n-paste

thanks for the clarification

but if we link, can we snip so people know what they're going to look at like we do for news articles?
    Links ONLY.

Hoppy
    mod
    "Don't forget the kangaroo!"

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to hoppyfrog For This Useful Post:

do tell!

I don't know much about those kinds of things so I'm curious ...
    He said "She would stay in jail forever" etc. kind of thing - but you couldn't tell what this was in re: to. [Sorry, I know this is a poor explanation. His answers could be answers to a variety of questions - we don't hear anything but the clip of his answer.]

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LFlorida For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LogicalMinds View Post
    Well I never said he knew she was "taking off"...however, he knew that she planned to go somewhere and post the notice for "30 days" so that she could adopt the baby out without Logan being given a real chance to contest it

that would imply going somewhere other than where they lived I guess??
    The article also says that McQ got hip to her plot rather quickly and petitioned for custody of Gabriel. Reading that, I got a feeling that gramps might've tipped him off.

I also get the impression that the grandfather is afraid of EJ.
    HANNAH GRAHAM TIP LINE (434) 295-3851
    EMAIL: CPDtips@charlottesville.org

Muddy water in the street
    ; Muddy water 'round my feet... as sung by the inimitable Bessie Smith, "Muddy Water (A Mississippi Moan)"

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bessie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Elphaba View Post
    BBM: I think he was found with the Smiths...
    Yes, I have seen it reported both ways, but more often it's stated as Gabe being found at the Smith's in this instance.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to A_Closer_Look For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Chemeria View Post
    I am sorry for going against TOS earlier and C&Ping things off of the Websites I saw I didn't know that I could not do that. I am very sorry for all I upset about that.

A detective called me about an hour ago and asked me for SS's of the things that were on the Facebook from that girl.

Thats my update. and again sorry for going aganist the Tos.
    Don't worry, we forgive very much.

Cool about the detective's call.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to STEADFAST For This Useful Post:

From what I am gathering for TPS FB page, she seems to really thrive on this attn and control. IDK something about her is really off to me.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to *Hayley* For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Chemeria View Post
    I am sorry for going against TOS earlier and C&Ping things off of the Websites I saw I didn't know that I could not do that. I am very sorry for all I upset about that.

A detective called me about an hour ago and asked me for SS's of the things that were on the Facebook from that girl.

Thats my update. and again sorry for going aganist the Tos.
    yippee! they got back to you FAST!

that right there is proof that we should screenshot every chance we get

I'm always under the assumption that most of what we see/dig up LE either already has or will have when they do forensics on the computer

I should really stop assuming

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LadyL For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by luckygirl View Post
    His legal name is Jackie Don Smith.
    I meant the court record didn't matter because it was mortgage related. Nothing to do with this case.
    My posts are my opinion only.....

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Baznme For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by A_Closer_Look View Post
    Yes, I have seen it reported both ways, but more often it's stated as Gabe being found at the Smith's in this instance.
    I saw a report about that as well saying that he stay in their custody for 10 or 12 days.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to *Hayley* For This Useful Post:

yippee! they got back to you FAST!

that right there is proof that we should screenshot every chance we get

I'm always under the assumption that most of what we see/dig up LE either already has or will have when they do forensics on the computer

I should really stop assuming
    How do you do a screen shot?

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pghbrandi For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by what about this? View Post
    Wasn't Elizabeth charged with making a false police report when she hid Gabriel at a friend's house -- BEFORE the Dec 9th thing with TSP

Not sure if that friend was also TSP, but there was a separate charge -- she accused Logan of taking him -
    "PHOENIX -- The mother at the center of a missing baby case is being held on a $1,100,000 cash bond after she was extradited to Arizona and booked on multiple charges, according to the Tempe Police Department.

Deputies said Elizabeth Johnson, 23, was brought back from Miami where she's been held since her recent arrest.

•Raw: CBS 5 Interview With Elizabeth Johnson

Johnson was taken into custody there on suspicion of custodial interference after she didn't show up for a custodial hearing."
    http://www.kpho.com/news/22197770/detail.html

According to the article above, she was being held in Miami Beach on custodial interference. Now she's charged with kidnapping, child abuse, and custodial interference.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Taminator For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by pghbrandi View Post
    Function and Print Screen or just Print screen depending on your machine once you do that go to your paint program and right click then paste and save.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to *Hayley* For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by *Hayley* View Post
    I saw a report about that as well saying that he stay in their custody for 10 or 12 days.
    Wasn't that a separate incidence?

28. The Following User Says Thank You to A_Closer_Look For This Useful Post:

Sitting here thinking about it, I wonder if LE got wind that TS had 6 stations staged at the location where she would be connecting with EJ tonight. Since this is an ongoing investigation, I don't think they were too keen on having TS interviewing EJ on public air time. I'm thinking that may be the reason for blocking all phone calls, visitation, etc. i.e., Lockdown.
    My posts are my opinion only.....

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Baznme For This Useful Post:

I use a graphics program. (In The Gimp, it's under "File" then "Acquisitions.") But I think I used to have a browser that had that option. Look up in the tool bar tabs and see if there's a screen shot option.

ETA Or just follow Hayley's better advice.
    Last edited by STEADFAST; 01-10-2010 at 09:58 PM.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to STEADFAST For This Useful Post:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2949781&postcount=4"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - screenshots[/ame]

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Baznme View Post
    Sitting here thinking about it, I wonder if LE got wind that TS had 6 stations staged at the location where she would be connecting with EJ tonight. Since this is an ongoing investigation, I don't think they were too keen on having TS interviewing EJ on public air time. I'm thinking that may be the reason for blocking all phone calls, visitation, etc. i.e., Lockdown.
    I just read over all the comments in the thread, and when TSP first comes back and says it was a "no go", that they (TPS and the 6 news stations) had been waiting for Sheriff Joe to give the green light - then they got the e-mail about no media for Elizabeth -- so it looks to me like Sheriff Joe said no.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to what about this? For This Useful Post:

I just read over all the comments in the thread, and when TSP first comes back and says it was a "no go", that they (TPS and the 6 news stations) had been waiting for Sheriff Joe to give the green light - then they got the e-mail about no media for Elizabeth -- so it looks to me like Sheriff Joe said no.

I was thinking this too, knowing how Sheriff Joe is and all.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *Hayley* For This Useful Post:

Good news !

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Searchfortruth For This Useful Post:

If EJ talks at all and gives an interview, it should be with LE and no one else. Of course she would be just as dishonest with LE as she would be with the media so it's a waste of time.

42. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DairyGirl For This Useful Post:

I think that LE would have wanted a press conference, in hopes that EJ or TPS would say something they could use. Plus, they locked down three different jails (Lower Buckeye, Towers and 4th Avenue) that are miles from each other, but did not lock down the other five or six jail facilities. I would guess that they did the lockdown to prevent some sort of gang fight. Imo, if they were going to do a lockdown because of EJ, they would have locked down the 4th Avenue jail only, because that is probably where she is.

44. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Marigold For This Useful Post:

ITA. The reasoning for the lockdown seemed a little suspicious to me.

46. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shear22 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Marigold View Post
    I think that LE would have wanted a press conference, in hopes that EJ or TPS would say something they could use. Plus, they locked down three different jails (Lower Buckeye, Towers and 4th Avenue) that are miles from each other, but did not lock down the other five or six jail facilities. I would guess that they did the lockdown to prevent some sort of gang fight. Imo, if they were going to do a lockdown because of EJ, they would have locked down the 4th Avenue jail only, because that is probably where she is.
    good point

didn't realize they locked down three different jails

pretty sure she is in the 4th st. one - I think it was posted/linked somewhere here?

48. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LadyL For This Useful Post:

How and why would "persons of interest" be allowed to confer with an arrested and accused person anyhow?? That makes NO sense

Good for Sheriff Joe haha

50. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to LogicalMinds For This Useful Post:

Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435 LastLast