Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57
    Quote Originally Posted by pghbrandi View Post
    How do you do a screen shot?
    I use a graphics program. (In The Gimp, it's under "File" then "Acquisitions.") But I think I used to have a browser that had that option. Look up in the tool bar tabs and see if there's a screen shot option.

ETA Or just follow Hayley's better advice.
    Last edited by STEADFAST; 01-10-2010 at 09:58 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to STEADFAST For This Useful Post:

How do you do a screen shot?
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2949781&postcount=4"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - screenshots[/ame]

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Baznme View Post
    Sitting here thinking about it, I wonder if LE got wind that TS had 6 stations staged at the location where she would be connecting with EJ tonight. Since this is an ongoing investigation, I don't think they were too keen on having TS interviewing EJ on public air time. I'm thinking that may be the reason for blocking all phone calls, visitation, etc. i.e., Lockdown.
    I just read over all the comments in the thread, and when TSP first comes back and says it was a "no go", that they (TPS and the 6 news stations) had been waiting for Sheriff Joe to give the green light - then they got the e-mail about no media for Elizabeth -- so it looks to me like Sheriff Joe said no.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to what about this? For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by what about this? View Post
    I just read over all the comments in the thread, and when TSP first comes back and says it was a "no go", that they (TPS and the 6 news stations) had been waiting for Sheriff Joe to give the green light - then they got the e-mail about no media for Elizabeth -- so it looks to me like Sheriff Joe said no.

I was thinking this too, knowing how Sheriff Joe is and all.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *Hayley* For This Useful Post:

Good news !

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Searchfortruth For This Useful Post:

If EJ talks at all and gives an interview, it should be with LE and no one else. Of course she would be just as dishonest with LE as she would be with the media so it's a waste of time.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DairyGirl For This Useful Post:

Sitting here thinking about it, I wonder if LE got wind that TS had 6 stations staged at the location where she would be connecting with EJ tonight. Since this is an ongoing investigation, I don't think they were too keen on having TS interviewing EJ on public air time. I'm thinking that may be the reason for blocking all phone calls, visitation, etc. i.e., Lockdown.
    I think that LE would have wanted a press conference, in hopes that EJ or TPS would say something they could use. Plus, they locked down three different jails (Lower Buckeye, Towers and 4th Avenue) that are miles from each other, but did not lock down the other five or six jail facilities. I would guess that they did the lockdown to prevent some sort of gang fight. Imo, if they were going to do a lockdown because of EJ, they would have locked down the 4th Avenue jail only, because that is probably where she is.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Marigold For This Useful Post:

ITA. The reasoning for the lockdown seemed a little suspicious to me.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shear22 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Marigold View Post
    I think that LE would have wanted a press conference, in hopes that EJ or TPS would say something they could use. Plus, they locked down three different jails (Lower Buckeye, Towers and 4th Avenue) that are miles from each other, but did not lock down the other five or six jail facilities. I would guess that they did the lockdown to prevent some sort of gang fight. Imo, if they were going to do a lockdown because of EJ, they would have locked down the 4th Avenue jail only, because that is probably where she is.
    good point

didn't realize they locked down three different jails

pretty sure she is in the 4th st. one - I think it was posted/linked somewhere here?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LadyL For This Useful Post:

How and why would "persons of interest" be allowed to confer with an arrested and accused person anyhow?? That makes NO sense

Good for Sheriff Joe haha

20. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to LogicalMinds For This Useful Post:

Thank you Haley, Steadfast and Momtective!!!

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pghbrandi For This Useful Post:

HOORAY! I was sitting here getting literally ill thinking about Tammi interviewing Elizabeth. I have no sympathy for Elizabeth, but doesn't she realize yet that Jack and Tammi used her and are still using her. It's actually a shame if she hasn't been able to see them on TV, maybe she would have figured it out.

As to someone else's question about lockdowns... again, I am not sure about the frequency of jail lockdowns. In California prison lockdown can be very frequent. They have been this year especially and it typically has to do with rival gangs in the prisons. Some of them can go on for a while and privileges like visitation is not the first thing they get back as they slowly reintroduce things. Sometimes, I think that is not good (the sequence of what is given back first), but in the case of Elizabeth, I am hoping Tammi can't visit anytime soon - like not until she is sharing a jail cell

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to time For This Useful Post:

Thank you Haley, Steadfast and Momtective!!!

Did you get it to work? I love that feature so helpful in the sleuthing dept.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to *Hayley* For This Useful Post:

Conbtinue at

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93841"]AZ-Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, missing since 12-26-09 thread #5 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
    "Don't forget the kangaroo!"

28. The Following User Says Thank You to hoppyfrog For This Useful Post:

Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57