692 users online (86 members and 606 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57
Results 841 to 854 of 854
  1. #841
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    At the beach
    Posts
    9,181
    Quote Originally Posted by pghbrandi View Post
    How do you do a screen shot?
    I use a graphics program. (In The Gimp, it's under "File" then "Acquisitions.") But I think I used to have a browser that had that option. Look up in the tool bar tabs and see if there's a screen shot option.

    ETA Or just follow Hayley's better advice.
    Last edited by STEADFAST; 01-10-2010 at 09:58 PM.

  2. #842
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In my own reality...it's nicer here.
    Posts
    12,038
    Quote Originally Posted by pghbrandi View Post
    How do you do a screen shot?
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2949781&postcount=4"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - screenshots[/ame]

  3. #843
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    God's waiting room
    Posts
    624
    Quote Originally Posted by Baznme View Post
    Sitting here thinking about it, I wonder if LE got wind that TS had 6 stations staged at the location where she would be connecting with EJ tonight. Since this is an ongoing investigation, I don't think they were too keen on having TS interviewing EJ on public air time. I'm thinking that may be the reason for blocking all phone calls, visitation, etc. i.e., Lockdown.
    I just read over all the comments in the thread, and when TSP first comes back and says it was a "no go", that they (TPS and the 6 news stations) had been waiting for Sheriff Joe to give the green light - then they got the e-mail about no media for Elizabeth -- so it looks to me like Sheriff Joe said no.

  4. #844
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Mount Dora, Florida
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by what about this? View Post
    I just read over all the comments in the thread, and when TSP first comes back and says it was a "no go", that they (TPS and the 6 news stations) had been waiting for Sheriff Joe to give the green light - then they got the e-mail about no media for Elizabeth -- so it looks to me like Sheriff Joe said no.

    I was thinking this too, knowing how Sheriff Joe is and all.

  5. #845
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,971
    Quote Originally Posted by what about this? View Post
    I just read over all the comments in the thread, and when TSP first comes back and says it was a "no go", that they (TPS and the 6 news stations) had been waiting for Sheriff Joe to give the green light - then they got the e-mail about no media for Elizabeth -- so it looks to me like Sheriff Joe said no.
    Good news !

  6. #846
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,204
    If EJ talks at all and gives an interview, it should be with LE and no one else. Of course she would be just as dishonest with LE as she would be with the media so it's a waste of time.

  7. #847
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Tempe, Land of Melting Sidewalks
    Posts
    571
    Quote Originally Posted by Baznme View Post
    Sitting here thinking about it, I wonder if LE got wind that TS had 6 stations staged at the location where she would be connecting with EJ tonight. Since this is an ongoing investigation, I don't think they were too keen on having TS interviewing EJ on public air time. I'm thinking that may be the reason for blocking all phone calls, visitation, etc. i.e., Lockdown.
    I think that LE would have wanted a press conference, in hopes that EJ or TPS would say something they could use. Plus, they locked down three different jails (Lower Buckeye, Towers and 4th Avenue) that are miles from each other, but did not lock down the other five or six jail facilities. I would guess that they did the lockdown to prevent some sort of gang fight. Imo, if they were going to do a lockdown because of EJ, they would have locked down the 4th Avenue jail only, because that is probably where she is.

  8. #848
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    359
    Quote Originally Posted by Baznme View Post
    Sitting here thinking about it, I wonder if LE got wind that TS had 6 stations staged at the location where she would be connecting with EJ tonight. Since this is an ongoing investigation, I don't think they were too keen on having TS interviewing EJ on public air time. I'm thinking that may be the reason for blocking all phone calls, visitation, etc. i.e., Lockdown.
    ITA. The reasoning for the lockdown seemed a little suspicious to me.

  9. #849
    LadyL's Avatar
    LadyL is offline Sleuthing for Lonzie Barton & All Victims.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    8,614
    Quote Originally Posted by Marigold View Post
    I think that LE would have wanted a press conference, in hopes that EJ or TPS would say something they could use. Plus, they locked down three different jails (Lower Buckeye, Towers and 4th Avenue) that are miles from each other, but did not lock down the other five or six jail facilities. I would guess that they did the lockdown to prevent some sort of gang fight. Imo, if they were going to do a lockdown because of EJ, they would have locked down the 4th Avenue jail only, because that is probably where she is.
    good point

    didn't realize they locked down three different jails

    pretty sure she is in the 4th st. one - I think it was posted/linked somewhere here?

  10. #850
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,533
    How and why would "persons of interest" be allowed to confer with an arrested and accused person anyhow?? That makes NO sense

    Good for Sheriff Joe haha


  11. #851
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh,PA
    Posts
    903
    Thank you Haley, Steadfast and Momtective!!!

  12. #852
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    9,379
    Quote Originally Posted by what about this? View Post
    I just read over all the comments in the thread, and when TSP first comes back and says it was a "no go", that they (TPS and the 6 news stations) had been waiting for Sheriff Joe to give the green light - then they got the e-mail about no media for Elizabeth -- so it looks to me like Sheriff Joe said no.
    HOORAY! I was sitting here getting literally ill thinking about Tammi interviewing Elizabeth. I have no sympathy for Elizabeth, but doesn't she realize yet that Jack and Tammi used her and are still using her. It's actually a shame if she hasn't been able to see them on TV, maybe she would have figured it out.

    As to someone else's question about lockdowns... again, I am not sure about the frequency of jail lockdowns. In California prison lockdown can be very frequent. They have been this year especially and it typically has to do with rival gangs in the prisons. Some of them can go on for a while and privileges like visitation is not the first thing they get back as they slowly reintroduce things. Sometimes, I think that is not good (the sequence of what is given back first), but in the case of Elizabeth, I am hoping Tammi can't visit anytime soon - like not until she is sharing a jail cell

  13. #853
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Mount Dora, Florida
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by pghbrandi View Post
    Thank you Haley, Steadfast and Momtective!!!

    Did you get it to work? I love that feature so helpful in the sleuthing dept.

  14. #854
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    On the Third Coast
    Posts
    8,670
    Conbtinue at

    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93841"]AZ-Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, missing since 12-26-09 thread #5 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
    "Don't forget the kangaroo!"

Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57


Similar Threads

  1. AZ - Gabriel Johnson - 7 months old - Tempe - 27 Dec 2009
    By Seymour Krelborn in forum Gabriel Johnson
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 06-14-2016, 05:37 PM
  2. Replies: 934
    Last Post: 01-22-2010, 11:26 PM
  3. Replies: 968
    Last Post: 01-09-2010, 08:20 PM
  4. Replies: 982
    Last Post: 01-09-2010, 11:01 AM
  5. Replies: 985
    Last Post: 01-06-2010, 07:56 PM

Tags for this Thread