Page 7 of 57 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof View Post
    Just a FYI the word "underground" only surfaced in this Gabriel Johnson thread because TS posted the word on her FB page saying that EJ had found underground help

As far as TS and JS' adopted daughter, you can read the comment from her bio dad here http://today.newsvine.com/_news/2010...ve?pc=25&sp=25

He was not in prison, he states; he was sent out of state for work, and they finagled the law by taking it to another state

(He was in prison for a while in Louisiana, but before this "adoption" happened)

I have only heard that his custodial rights were revoked from TS, and frankly after I have seen her story change on almost everything since she started opening her mouth about this case, I tend to believe the son in law more than I do her
    I have heard it and read it, but his version makes no sense! You just cant take someones baby and move to another State and adopt. He was supposedly married to the babys mother but had no idea they moved with the child until he returned? Come on! Not to mention the fact that they have supposedly lived in AZ longer than that child has been alive. If there was anything underhanded or illegal about it he could have had them arrested and had it overturned by now! It happens all the time. I am not buying it whatsoever. There is more to that story and he is hoping that this one will change circumstances in his situation. he is as manipulative as Tammie and Elizabeth are as far as I am concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by LFlorida View Post
    Might not matter - but they made such a big deal about her affording a bus ticket to Florida. edit: being able to afford the bus tkt

I wondered how she could afford to be jetting around enough to meet these wonderful adoptive parents in an airport and then be on the same flight. [At least according to the prospective adoptive mother.]
    I too question if the Smith's gave her money. I dont think anyone has come right out and asked them that have they?

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bratlings For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Searchfortruth View Post
    I really agree with you.

Pretty much all of their behavior stinks, IMO. They threatened Logan by using his son. Tammi can not excuse her way out of that. They bad mouthed Logan, from day one, on news interviews that were aired all over the country. This was done to make them look better, not for baby Gabriel. Their motives are far from pure. The fact that Tammi's own children know her and have nothing positive to say, speaks volumes to me. Children usually think the best of their parents and when they don't, there's a problem.

Even if the Smiths are not involved they have crossed many boundaries here.
    Thanks ... yes, they have and to me it doesn't matter if they actually are or aren't involved in Gabriel's disappearance as far as what kind of people they are. They have, obviously, not come forward with all they know. Worse, they have confused things - almost like some disinformation campaign. That tells me they do not care about Gabriel. They did not care about another human being and what they have done to him either, Logan.

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to time For This Useful Post:

http://www.kpho.com/video/22155911/index.html

Listen to this bit regarding TPS and EJ meeting at an airport. Starting at about 1:50 EJ is responding to questions from a reporter on how she met the couple she claims she gave Gabriel to in San Antonio. Then TPS breaks in at about 2:20 and says "That's how WE met, in the, in the, umm, what do you call it, the airport." It's probably nothing but it just sounds so odd to me.

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dear Prudence For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Bratlings View Post
    She was the custodial parent at the time she took him. That changed on Dec. 29th I believe but by that time she was already in Miami without the baby. In fact she got on that bus on the 27th so whatever happened to him was already done before he even got to court that morning.
    I believe they had joint custody at the time she took Game
    This is clipped from the timeline Momtective put together
    "Dec. 17th EJ & Logan were granted joint custody
    Dec. 18th EJ picked up Gabriel from the Smith’s telling them she’s taking him to visit his father.
    Dec. 19th EJ leaves for Texas with Gabriel
    Dec. 22nd EJ was in San Antonio with Gabriel
    Dec. 23rd Logan filed against EJ for breaking the custody order"

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Prof For This Useful Post:

I have heard it and read it, but his version makes no sense! You just cant take someones baby and move to another State and adopt. He was supposedly married to the babys mother but had no idea they moved with the child until he returned? Come on! Not to mention the fact that they have supposedly lived in AZ longer than that child has been alive. If there was anything underhanded or illegal about it he could have had them arrested and had it overturned by now! It happens all the time. I am not buying it whatsoever. There is more to that story and he is hoping that this one will change circumstances in his situation. he is as manipulative as Tammie and Elizabeth are as far as I am concerned.
    I want to add.... and then he says he was in court over it and had to go out of town during it because of his work? Seriously who decides work is more important than custody? And if they had done that while under the jurisdiction of an open custody case the judge would have ordered them to return. Seriously nothing that guy says even holds water.

LadyL is offline Sleuthing for Lonzie Barton & All Victims.
    I am not following what you are inferring at all. I suspect you dont really mean when he was conceived because that would have been 17 months ago. Please explain.
    OOPS

forgive me, I'm buried in paperwork & trying to follow here at the same time so I don't fall behind 30 pages again

(it's not working!)

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LadyL For This Useful Post:

I believe they had joint custody at the time she took Game
    This is clipped from the timeline Momtective put together
    "Dec. 17th EJ & Logan were granted joint custody
    Dec. 18th EJ picked up Gabriel from the Smith’s telling them she’s taking him to visit his father.
    Dec. 19th EJ leaves for Texas with Gabriel
    Dec. 22nd EJ was in San Antonio with Gabriel
    Dec. 23rd Logan filed against EJ for breaking the custody order"
    Youre right, I meant physical custody. But you bring up something I forgot... What was she doing in Texas all that time? Maybe the baby was missing long before the 27th. That makes this even more worrisome.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bratlings For This Useful Post:

I too question if the Smith's gave her money. I dont think anyone has come right out and asked them that have they?
    The discussion came up on NG I believe -- NG asked where the Smiths' think she got the money for the motel, gas, bus ticket, etc
    They asserted that she sold her two yorkies and rented a room to a friend and came up with a total of $900 that she had from those two moves
    Then they asserted that she never asked them for "even a quarter"

I remember thinking, well maybe she did not have to ask because they handed her the money without her asking

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Prof For This Useful Post:

The discussion came up on NG I believe -- NG asked where the Smiths' think she got the money for the motel, gas, bus ticket, etc
    They asserted that she sold her two yorkies and rented a room to a friend and came up with a total of $900 that she had from those two moves
    Then they asserted that she never asked them for "even a quarter"

I remember thinking, well maybe she did not have to ask because they handed her the money without her asking
    You know thats what I hate about NG, she helps people skirt the answers. She never asked them if they gave her any money, instead she positioned the question and answer to be ambivalent from the get go. I havent seen all of their interviews with local networks but did any others ask them?

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bratlings For This Useful Post:

Youre right, I meant physical custody. But you bring up something I forgot... What was she doing in Texas all that time? Maybe the baby was missing long before the 27th. That makes this even more worrisome.
    Oh but Tammi Smith has stated that she heard Gabe cry and mumble and such in the background of her phone calls with Johnson -- all of her calls throughout the road trip --

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Prof For This Useful Post:

I would love to know what brought her to Texas in the first place and what she did there for 5 days and why she ditched the car and bought a bus ticket. Why would you ride a bus if you had a car?

I believe LE has stated that Gabriel was seen on the 26th. I am assuming on surveillance tape from the hotel where they were staying.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dear Prudence For This Useful Post:

You know thats what I hate about NG, she helps people skirt the answers. She never asked them if they gave her any money, instead she positioned the question and answer to be ambivalent from the get go. I havent seen all of their interviews with local networks but did any others ask them?
    She sure doesn't come off as the whiz prosecutor they say she was pre-TV.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LFlorida For This Useful Post:

Oh but Tammi Smith has stated that she heard Gabe cry and mumble and such in the background of her phone calls with Johnson -- all of her calls throughout the road trip --
    I take that with a grain of salt. I really dont even consider it to be factual at all. I also think its convenient that the day she gets on a bus to go to Florida is the day when she decided to start avoiding Tammie. Why at that point? Why not sooner or later? It's not like the baby could be verified by putting him on the phone with her.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bratlings For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dear Prudence View Post
    http://www.kpho.com/video/22155911/index.html

Listen to this bit regarding TPS and EJ meeting at an airport. Starting at about 1:50 EJ is responding to questions from a reporter on how she met the couple she claims she gave Gabriel to in San Antonio. Then TPS breaks in at about 2:20 and says "That's how WE met, in the, in the, umm, what do you call it, the airport." It's probably nothing but it just sounds so odd to me.
    It is as if she feels the need to bolster Elizabeth's statement. Why would she need to do that ?

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Searchfortruth For This Useful Post:

Page 7 of 57 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast