1118 users online (193 members and 925 guests)  

Websleuths News

Exclamation OR - registered sex offender banned from zoo

George Hamel likes to take photographs of kids at the Portland zoo. He then collects their addresses so he can send them the pictures he took of them.

Hamel was arrested for sexually assaulting a girl whose family he had befriended. Hopefully not at the zoo. The girl is under the age of 14. The crime happened last year. Thank goodness this young girl told.

Once again folks we have a guy who did almost 20 years for his first offense and he gets out and attacks a little girl and is out and about photographing kids at the zoo. He is known to the zoo staff and had been banned.

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Regist...-81019932.html

Ughhhhhhhhhh. I found this appeal by this creep. There were psychological tests done on this creep. He wanted to get out earlier. Yes, he recognized he harmed to little 11 year old girls, but.............

Looks to me like the Doctor said he still has a sense of entitlement, and is selfish. Yeah and here we got him harming kids again and wrecking mayhem on a zoo.

http://www.publications.ojd.state.or.us/A100349A.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    Ughhhhhhhhhh. I found this appeal by this creep. There were psychological tests done on this creep. He wanted to get out earlier. Yes, he recognized he harmed to little 11 year old girls, but.............

Looks to me like the Doctor said he still has a sense of entitlement, and is selfish. Yeah and here we got him harming kids again and wrecking mayhem on a zoo.

http://www.publications.ojd.state.or.us/A100349A.htm
    I think it's a safe bet that the pedo-photog doesn't believe he's harming any one.

Wouldn't surprise me either if he's posting his 'legal' pics on one of those 'legal' websites the pedo's use to find each other.

This whole thing about pedo's & their 'low' rate of recidivism is just a bunch of BS, IMO.

Ugh - there's no place on the planet to get away from them!
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

Okay- so, society has no problem locking up animals in cages for their entire lives, like at the zoo...
    but, we can't keep sex offenders that prey on little children locked up?

It seems this guy should be locked up in the cage, and the animals should be allowed to roam freely, staring in through the bars at him!
    .... ....... My posts are my opinion, only.

Quote Originally Posted by smart blonde View Post
    Okay- so, society has no problem locking up animals in cages for their entire lives, like at the zoo...
    but, we can't keep sex offenders that prey on little children locked up?

It seems this guy should be locked up in the cage, and the animals should be allowed to roam freely, staring in through the bars at him!
    Unless they are carnivores; then we could let them in with him!!!

Ewwww....I went to the zoo a few months ago! I'm glad we didn't bring my nieces with us!