1158 users online (181 members and 977 guests)  

Websleuths News

FL - Walmart Molester Arrested

Two little girls were sexually assaulted at two seperate Wal-Marts within a few weeks of eachother in Florida. Video showed some freak trolling the isles and the tape was released to the public in hopes of identifying the freak.

Roger Fincher of Leichester, North Carolina was arrested. Guess what? He's a Registered Sex Offender. Of course. Did his time and now drives a truck across States assaulting kids in public.

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh.

http://www.foxcarolina.com/news/22200269/detail.html

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    Two little girls were sexually assaulted at two seperate Wal-Marts within a few weeks of eachother in Florida. Video showed some freak trolling the isles and the tape was released to the public in hopes of identifying the freak.

Roger Fincher of Leichester, North Carolina was arrested. Guess what? He's a Registered Sex Offender. Of course. Did his time and now drives a truck across States assaulting kids in public.

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh.

http://www.foxcarolina.com/news/22200269/detail.html
    So, does he molest right there in the store? in the isle? I don't understand how he could be so brazen. Every Walmart I've ever been in is always crawling with people. Thank God he was caught.
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

Once again, we need to listen to predators who have been caught. They've told us that it takes mere seconds to offend. You and I can't imagine it but that's what they say. I'll accept that they know what they're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovejac View Post
    So, does he molest right there in the store? in the isle? I don't understand how he could be so brazen. Every Walmart I've ever been in is always crawling with people. Thank God he was caught.
    Yepper. Right in the aisles. Of course we can't understand it, but these are no good perverts with no control. They're not worrying about getting caught when they troll kids. No doubt that's part of their sick, twisted ways that they hunt them and then grab them and get away with it.

Then of course these are young kids. A guy bumps into you and then fondles you ya'd be in complete shock. Heck, I'm grown and I know I would be. There's probably quite a few more young girls he did this to in the same stores who just weren't certain what happened to them actually happened.

O/T but they had some dude in a Border's bookstore go to the children's section and assault a child right there in the aisle. Another kid's dad saw it and the freak feigned innocence. Here, they had DNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This lousey freak ejaculated on the child's clothing.

It's our job as parents to be aware of these things. We hate to think they can happen, but they do. Then again I'm a paranoid, over protective parent according to my ex husband who in a Border's I asked him to WATCH our child. All I did was quick for once go look for a book I wanted. I was no longer than 10 minutes. I head back and see my ex in the history section sans our 8 year old. I ask "Where the he** is she?" and he says "Oh she went to the bathroom".

Sorry for the rant. Sends an 8 year old in a bookstore alone to the bathroom while the store is situated on a major highway. It's so tough to try and keep a balance where we give the kids some freedom but keep them safe. Yep, right in the aisles.

How long till that guy grabbed a kid out of a Wal-Mart. Oh and toy isles. They troll them alright.

Sounds like there needs to be another version of the "People You See in WalMart" website -- with just mugshots of all the pervy pedo's that get busted there.
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

This is his MO-this is what he did while in NC....so I wonder what kind of sentence he will draw? Because clearly his first experience being caught was not a deterrent.

I wonder if he registered where he was....I wonder if there should be a special license plate for truckers who are registered SO's....jk.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

I like your idea Texas Mist. Because I can't go out anymore, I have to check out the People of Walmart site every night. Maybe they could be approached about running a Pervs of Walmart sidebar. It's a fabulously successful website so it would sure get a lot of exposure. Great idea!!

Just so everyone doesn't worry about my mental health, the very last site I check before turning off the laptop is Cuteoverload. It always makes me smile. I like to have a sweet vision in my head when I go to sleep.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/1..._n_399932.html

This video really bothers me. Obviously, the guy is a nut case but what's scariest is that nobody does a thing!! Probably most have seen this by now but it's important to watch just how clandestine people can be. Notice that very few adults even notice the man. No one stops him. This is exactly how fast predators are. And these are adults, not unsuspecting little kids!!

Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    This is his MO-this is what he did while in NC....so I wonder what kind of sentence he will draw? Because clearly his first experience being caught was not a deterrent.

I wonder if he registered where he was....I wonder if there should be a special license plate for truckers who are registered SO's....jk.
    Then how many people would notice it. Maybe all RSO should have to have it painted across their back glasses in bright colors. While we are at it lets put billboard up in front of their houses that the are RSO and what they did. I am not joking either. I would be willing to tattoo it on there foreheads if it would keep a child safe. I think once they choose to hurt a child that they should lose all there rights.
    Last edited by sweetheart29; 01-12-2010 at 03:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Mist View Post
    Sounds like there needs to be another version of the "People You See in WalMart" website -- with just mugshots of all the pervy pedo's that get busted there.
    Gotta get one for Target too. Oh and toy stores and book stores.

My mom won't enter a Target or Wal-Mart or one of those big Sam's Clubs. She swears they encourage freaks. Seeing what this guy did and how this happens so often she's right. People are busy looking for what they need. Kids are busy looking for what they want and Petey Perv takes full advantage of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    Gotta get one for Target too. Oh and toy stores and book stores.

My mom won't enter a Target or Wal-Mart or one of those big Sam's Clubs. She swears they encourage freaks. Seeing what this guy did and how this happens so often she's right. People are busy looking for what they need. Kids are busy looking for what they want and Petey Perv takes full advantage of it.
    There's a good deal of truth to this! If only people would make their children stay with them!