Page 1 of 34 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #5

AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #5

Continue here, please.

Major missing persons cases like Gabriel's bring out a lot of new posters, and we want to welcome them to WS.

Please read and follow the TOS here at WS; we take it seriously!

All the best,

Hoppyfrog
    Last edited by hoppyfrog; 01-10-2010 at 10:21 PM.
    "Don't forget the kangaroo!"

Thanks for the new thread hoppyfrog.

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:

How many children bio and adopted does the Smith's have?
    These poor kids, if these people go to jail for this mess!
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    One is living with them. Don't know how many total. Most of their kids are grown up or late teens and/or living with the other parent.

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to STEADFAST For This Useful Post:

TFPS has three bio
    JS has (I think) three as well but I'm still unclear on his

one adopted together

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LadyL For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LogicalMinds View Post
    How and why would "persons of interest" be allowed to confer with an arrested and accused person anyhow?? That makes NO sense
    Good point ... I wonder if you actually have to be arrested?

Why would Tammi be interviewing anyway instead of just talking with Elizabeth? I know, the obvious is that she is a media wh*re, but now I wonder if it doesn't serve a second purpose - Elizabeth would know it was totally public so that would keep her from misspeaking? I'd much rather that Tammi just had to sit with her, talk through glass, and be recorded with no others around.

Do they have to allow more than one person in at a time for a visit? I thought not.

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to time For This Useful Post:

Recent tips led police to Nashville, Tennessee, where one couple, Jack and Tammi Smith -- persons of interest in the case -- apparently had connections to the boy's mother.

"We found no indication that Gabriel has been in the area, but because of the two ties we have with Elizabeth Johnson and Tammi Smith, obviously we're going to make sure every stone is uncovered and do what we can to find this boy," FBI spokesman Keith Moses said.

http://www.necn.com/Boston/Nation/20...263173477.html

13. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:

Please excuse my ignorance on "lockdowns" but I fail to see how locking down 3 different facilities is going to prevent a gang fight. Are they able to become so organized that they sychronize gang fights?
    My posts are my opinion only.....

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Baznme For This Useful Post:

Tammi has 3 kids from a previous marriage ~ 16-20 years old
    Tammi and Jack adopted a child from his daughter or step-daughter (4 yrs old)
    I don't know if anyone has figured out what kids Jack actually had before he met Tammi

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to time For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Baznme View Post
    Please excuse my ignorance on "lockdowns" but I fail to see how locking down 3 different facilities is going to prevent a gang fight. Are they able to become so organized that they sychronize gang fights?
    Yes, I think so... here in Cali they will often lock down a whole area like Central California.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to time For This Useful Post:

they really can get pretty organized

I've watched a few documentaries and was shocked at how much they can do from within supposedly 'secure' facilities

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LadyL For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by time View Post

Why would Tammi be interviewing anyway instead of just talking with Elizabeth? I know, the obvious is that she is a media wh*re, but now I wonder if it doesn't serve a second purpose - Elizabeth would know it was totally public so that would keep her from misspeaking? I'd much rather that Tammi just had to sit with her, talk through glass, and be recorded with no others around.

Do they have to allow more than one person in at a time for a visit? I thought not.
    It's become obvious to me that TS set the first phone call up the same way and she LED EJ in that interview. EJ grabbed on to a couple of Tammi's statements and ran with it. I think she planned to do the same here. She's getting cues from Tammi on how her convo should go. LE I'm sure has seen this also. EJ doesn't even have her mugshot posted and Tammi's is setting up media to listen to their convo? Give me a break.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Baznme For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    Recent tips led police to Nashville, Tennessee, where one couple, Jack and Tammi Smith -- persons of interest in the case -- apparently had connections to the boy's mother.

"We found no indication that Gabriel has been in the area, but because of the two ties we have with Elizabeth Johnson and Tammi Smith, obviously we're going to make sure every stone is uncovered and do what we can to find this boy," FBI spokesman Keith Moses said.

http://www.necn.com/Boston/Nation/20...263173477.html
    Hi mom... I don't know if this article states the same, but I found an article a while back that said they actually made the Nashville connection early on - I think within days of EJ being arrested. I thought that was interesting.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to time For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by time View Post

I don't really understand the 'interview' either. Normally interviews are granted to media only and that is very discretionary with the jail. Now with TPS being a POI connected to this case, I can't see her being allowed to interview or even communicate with EJ.
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

Merry Christmas!

27. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

It's become obvious to me that TS set the first phone call up the same way and she LED EJ in that interview. EJ grabbed on to a couple of Tammi's statements and ran with it. I think she planned to do the same here. She's getting cues from Tammi on how her convo should go. LE I'm sure has seen this also. EJ doesn't even have her mugshot posted and Tammi's is setting up media to listen to their convo? Give me a break.
    I believe that Tammi thinks she will be the one to get Elizabeth to confess and that's why she wants the media there so she can be the hero on camera.

29. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Dear Prudence For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LadyL View Post
    they really can get pretty organized

I've watched a few documentaries and was shocked at how much they can do from within supposedly 'secure' facilities
    I've watched them too but have never seen 3 different facilities shut down at the same time. Sounds like a normal scheduled lockdown to me to do a shakedown of all cells for contraband. Bet the sheriff knew this was going to take place and the phone call wouldn't happen anyway. This kind of left TS with egg on her face.

I thought that visitors or phone calls had to be previously scheduled.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Baznme For This Useful Post:

Did anyone have a transcript or link for that Geraldo interview last night that TS and JS did?

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chemeria For This Useful Post:

Lockdowns in the various jails that make up the Maricopa County jail system are not uncommon at all.

This recent lockdown is because of the so-called 'hunger strike', that has actually been going on (on and off) for several months now.

Many inmates are refusing to eat as a way of protesting the 'deplorable' and 'inhumane' conditions at the jails/ treatment of the inmates.

Sheriff Joe can decide to lockdown the jail for whatever reasons he deems fit, and he seems to do it quite often, and has for years.

Lockdowns are also very common due to the gangs (Aryan Brotherhood, Mexican Mafia, Familia Nuesta, etc).

I seriously do not believe it has a single thing to do with Elizabeth.
    .... ....... My posts are my opinion, only.

35. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to smart blonde For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    I don't really understand the 'interview' either. Normally interviews are granted to media only and that is very discretionary with the jail. Now with TPS being a POI connected to this case, I can't see her being allowed to interview or even communicate with EJ.
    I really think this was set up by Tammi just like the last one. She arranged with Grandpa to be at his house when EJ was supposed to call him there. But this time instead of one reporter to spring on EJ, she brought six.

I believe inmates can call whoever they want collect.

MOO

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dear Prudence For This Useful Post:

BTW where are the Smiths???
    Wonder if they are in jail as we speak...........3 different jail lock downs???
    Eliz, Jack, Tammi???? Just thinking out loud........
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

39. The Following User Says Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

LOL the one daughter posted that she hopes that the baby gabe goes to her dad. LOL LOL

she posted it on an old post of her other sisters btw if you are looking for it.

41. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chemeria For This Useful Post:

I totally agree. The FBI and LE probably figured that one out right away.

Tammi just made a major faux pas by trying to have a jailhouse 'interview' not even 24 hrs after Elizabeth arrived in Phoenix. And, how cold and calculated announce it on facebook (esp right after she posted stuff about being buddies with Pat Brown) and to call in the media to cover it - WAY too much!!!! I think Tammi has now decided THIS will be her lifetime career (book, interviews, commentator, parties, people donating time in Mexican timeshares) - maybe she will leave all those teenagers trying to be surrogates for cheap alone!!

43. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to time For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by smart blonde View Post
    Lockdowns in the various jails that make up the Maricopa County jail system are not uncommon at all.

This recent lockdown is because of the so-called 'hunger strike', that has actually been going on (on and off) for several months now.

Many inmates are refusing to eat as a way of protesting the 'deplorable' and 'inhumane' conditions at the jails/ treatment of the inmates.

Sheriff Joe can decide to lockdown the jail for whatever reasons he deems fit, and he seems to do it quite often, and has for years.

Lockdowns are also very common due to the gangs (Aryan Brotherhood, Mexican Mafia, Familia Nuesta, etc).

I seriously believe you are one smart blonde.

45. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Dear Prudence For This Useful Post:

Yes. One would be surprised at how quickly word gets around.

Gangs have a HUGE presence in that jail system, and the Phoenix metropolitan area.

Lockdowns are also used to cap the information flow.
    .... ....... My posts are my opinion, only.

47. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to smart blonde For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by smart blonde View Post

In comparison, I'm sure you are right but, I applaud the convenience of it.

49. The Following User Says Thank You to Baznme For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 34 1234567891011 ... LastLast