Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2425262728293031323334

Thread: AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #5

Quote Originally Posted by Baznme View Post
    I have to disagree. It was my understanding that EJ and Logan had "joint custody". When he went to exercise his half of the custody and realized she was gone, he went for full custody and was granted just that because she failed to show up for the hearing.

From what you're saying, if my husband and I split up and he has court ordered visitation, it's OK if I take my children across state lines unbeknownst to him and adopt them out with no consent from their natural father? I don't think so. That's kidnapping and abuse. There is no case to my knowledge where it's OK for one parent to decide to adopt a child out without the consent of the natural father no matter where they are born.
    First you are very correct in this circumstance. But if you have a Birth certificate with no father listed, as I do, even though my father was ordered put on by the courts, (old copy) Then maby they would just run with it? Just speculation. and yes, it is very wrong.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ives For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by what about this? View Post
    It seems to me that Natisha Lance and some of the others reporting for her show TRY to get the facts straight and TRY to present the unbiased truth as they know it, but Nancy cuts them off, shuts them down, and pretty much calls them liars much of the time.

I bet working on the NG Show would rank right up there near the top on "The World's Worst Jobs".

I also bet it will be a while before we see poor Marc Klaas again. He did not seem to take kindly to her abuse, and neither should he. I just wish SOMEBODY would stand up and tell her to SHUT UP right on the air - somebody, anybody.
    Quote Originally Posted by legallee View Post
    I would PAY to see that!!!
    Well, here's something close:
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5x8ARIxg51I[/ame]

Elizabeth Smart calling her to the carpet.
    For Travis Alexander, a human being. Justice will prevail.

*Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gitana1 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mum View Post
    Right they have.

And the part of (if he has properly established paternity) is the key here.

When you read about birth father rights in a state such as TX. you will read about a birthfather registry. Pay attention to the part where it says he has to sign it prior to the baby birth. BTW this pertains to guys outside of a marriage, it is a given that when parents are married they need birthdads consent even if he is not the bio dad. Most guys who have sex outside of being married and impregnate a gal, do not know about a Birth Father Registry. And very very very often moms will sign a paper with the agency that says "I do not know who the father is" and on the link I had provided it states that she has the right to do that.
    LE has been all over the news, repeatedly stating that Logan is Gabriel's legal father and custodian, so that if someone has Gabriel, they will return him to his father, where he belongs.

If LE is wrong about this, please provide a link.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BeanE For This Useful Post:

Quoting myself to stay up with the thread.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Salem For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Prof View Post
    This is a very interesting theory you have going here-- (you must have insider information is all that I can guess) --I have been wondering WHY San Antonio in the first place, and why this Homegate Studios instead of Motel 6, and why Raymond Russell Park which is quite far from the place where she stayed -- It sure smells like a prearranged set up to me --
    add to that the "fleeing" afterwards taking Tornado instead of Greyhound, using a fake name --

This "underground" that TS mentioned supposedly came from EJ -- maybe there are agencies who side with the mother and illegally provide referrals to "underground" contacts for adoption? IDK
    BBM. I had to take my daughter to the Dr today and we had to drive right past the Quality Inn where she stayed. It's less than 7 miles from Raymond Russell Park.

I'm going to try to add a screen shot. . .wish me luck. (crosses fingers)

Hey it worked!! . .sorta. The Home Gate is about 15 miles depending on the route she took. The little push pin at the bottom is the approximate locale of the Motel 6. That's is about 30 miles from the park.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Mels3kidz; 01-12-2010 at 12:27 AM. Reason: added info

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mels3kidz For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Marigold View Post
    Btw, the maximum weekly amount someone can receive for unemployment in AZ is $240

https://egov.azdes.gov/cmsinternet/m..._317_0_3820_5#
    Thank you soooooo much for digging for that, Marigold.

Blue_Dolphin308 is offline We can't help everyone, But everyone can help someone!
    Quote Originally Posted by mum View Post
    First off I stated that I am not a professional and then I also posted about being "stand corrected".

Google birthdads rights and you will see a ton of cases where birthdads rights do not exist in different states such as TX, Utah etc...

Here is one link to TX statutes.

http://www.childwelfare.gov/systemwi....processSearch

My website www.adoptionscams.net

Lynne Banks

Although we appreciate your help. It is actually against TOS to say that you have a very reliable information, but can't post the source or anything to back it up. You may want to stop doing that as it could get you a time out.
    Be Kind to yourself, you are worth it!

Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    thanks so much Do we know what time the bus left for FL and if this scenario is even possible - that she went to Victoria first, came back and then got the bus to FL? IIRC from the Google map, one way from San Antonio to Victoria is over 2 hrs.
    Yes according to MapQuest, One way from San Antonio to Victoria is 2 hours 6 minutes, then spend a little time there and then a 2 hour ride back AND then a bus to FL?

Quote Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
    Thanks. I missed where you stated you are not a professional.

The links you provided are general links. The convention here on WS is to provide a link to specifically verify what we state, when asked. We don't tell other posters to go search for the information we state. If we are unable to provide a link, we clarify that it is our opinion, rather than a fact.

May I have a link to verify what you stated please?

AUH I get it now, The link I posted would have you go in and figure out what to check,,,,,,,,I had done it and came up with the statues and then posted the link but it just takes you back to the research page. Sorry about that.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mum For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
    Thanks. I missed where you stated you are not a professional.

The links you provided are general links. The convention here on WS is to provide a link to specifically verify what we state, when asked. We don't tell other posters to go search for the information we state. If we are unable to provide a link, we clarify that it is our opinion, rather than a fact.

May I have a link to verify what you stated please?
    Here is a better link.

http://www.childadoptionlaws.com/chi...laws_texas.htm

17. The Following User Says Thank You to mum For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dear Prudence View Post
    Okay, I know she's not the most reliable source but here is what Tammi said on NG last Friday about the Victoria pings:

CASAREZ: Talk to us again about your thoughts about Victoria, Texas. There`s not a date on this. And when do you say her cell phone pinged in Victoria?

T. SMITH: They said it was on the 27th. And that was the day that she sent the text that he was dead and that was the day that she wouldn`t speak to me verbally.

CASAREZ: OK. That`s the day that she did leave on the bus from San Antonio to Florida?

T. SMITH: Yes.

CASAREZ: So you`re saying she had to go to Victoria and come all the way back to San Antonio?

T. SMITH: Correct. She went two hours south and then came back up to get on a bus.

Here's the link: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../08/ng.01.html
    Thank you for posting this. It was driving me crazy. I knew I had heard the Victoria ping was before the bus ride, but could not find a link anywhere.

Blue_Dolphin308 is offline We can't help everyone, But everyone can help someone!
    Please move here

Originally Posted by Salem [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4666874#post4666874"][/ame]
    Please continue here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4666868#post4666868"]AZ-Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, missing since 12-26-09 thread #6 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

And stop posting in this thread, it will be locked soon!
    Be Kind to yourself, you are worth it!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue_Dolphin308 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by not_my_kids View Post
    Despite initial reports, Tempe police said the baby's mother Elizabeth Johnson has not been in Victoria.
    http://www.victoriaadvocate.com/news...ews&local-news
    Gahhhhh! Make TS shut up! Or maybe that was the intent of LE's statement. You feed the public BS and we are gonna shut you up.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to SuziQ For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mels3kidz View Post
    BBM. I had to take my daughter to the Dr today and we had to drive right past the Quality Inn where she stayed. It's less than 7 miles from Raymond Russell Park.

I'm going to try to add a screen shot. . .wish me luck. (crosses fingers)

Hey it worked!! . .sorta. The Home Gate is about 15 miles depending on the route she took. The little push pin at the bottom is the approximate locale of the Motel 6. That's is about 30 miles from the park.
    There are two Homegates and I am fairly sure that she stayed at the one right near the Motel 6 and Tornado Bus station - I looked it up

It is not this one 10950 Laureate Drive
    It is the Homegate Studios and Suites here 11221 San Pedro Avenue

please move here

Quote Originally Posted by ladybass0711 View Post
    please move here

originally posted by salem
    please continue here: az-gabriel johnson, 8 months, missing since 12-26-09 thread #6 - websleuths crime sleuthing community

and stop posting in this thread, it will be locked soon!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Salem For This Useful Post:

knew for 7 months?

Did anyone notice Tammi say she knew Elizabeth for 7 months on Nancy Grace at one point?

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to overclockedgirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by overclockedgirl View Post
    Did anyone notice Tammi say she knew Elizabeth for 7 months on Nancy Grace at one point?
    I thought I heard her say she knew her for seven months, because it made me think about how Gab was a month old when they met.
    I believe she was wearing a red shirt when she said it.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soulmagent For This Useful Post:

Just bumping for the Mods cause I saw this thread never got locked.
    Bring the Missing Home!!!
    Find Kara Kopetsky!!!

God watch over baby Gabriel Johnson
    Tips: gabrieljohnson.tips@gmail.com

31. The Following User Says Thank You to NewMommy09 For This Useful Post:

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2425262728293031323334