AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoppyfrog

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Continue here, please.

Major missing persons cases like Gabriel's bring out a lot of new posters, and we want to welcome them to WS.

Please read and follow the TOS here at WS; we take it seriously!

All the best,

Hoppyfrog

How many children bio and adopted does the Smith's have?
These poor kids, if these people go to jail for this mess!

One is living with them. Don't know how many total. Most of their kids are grown up or late teens and/or living with the other parent.

TFPS has three bio
JS has (I think) three as well but I'm still unclear on his

one adopted together

How and why would "persons of interest" be allowed to confer with an arrested and accused person anyhow?? That makes NO sense

Good point ... I wonder if you actually have to be arrested?

Why would Tammi be interviewing anyway instead of just talking with Elizabeth? I know, the obvious is that she is a media wh*re, but now I wonder if it doesn't serve a second purpose - Elizabeth would know it was totally public so that would keep her from misspeaking? I'd much rather that Tammi just had to sit with her, talk through glass, and be recorded with no others around.

Do they have to allow more than one person in at a time for a visit? I thought not.

Recent tips led police to Nashville, Tennessee, where one couple, Jack and Tammi Smith -- persons of interest in the case -- apparently had connections to the boy's mother.

"We found no indication that Gabriel has been in the area, but because of the two ties we have with Elizabeth Johnson and Tammi Smith, obviously we're going to make sure every stone is uncovered and do what we can to find this boy," FBI spokesman Keith Moses said.

http://www.necn.com/Boston/Nation/2010/01/10/Mother-extradicted-in/1263173477.html

Please excuse my ignorance on "lockdowns" but I fail to see how locking down 3 different facilities is going to prevent a gang fight. Are they able to become so organized that they sychronize gang fights?

Tammi has 3 kids from a previous marriage ~ 16-20 years old
Tammi and Jack adopted a child from his daughter or step-daughter (4 yrs old)
I don't know if anyone has figured out what kids Jack actually had before he met Tammi

Please excuse my ignorance on "lockdowns" but I fail to see how locking down 3 different facilities is going to prevent a gang fight. Are they able to become so organized that they sychronize gang fights?

Yes, I think so... here in Cali they will often lock down a whole area like Central California.

they really can get pretty organized

I've watched a few documentaries and was shocked at how much they can do from within supposedly 'secure' facilities

Why would Tammi be interviewing anyway instead of just talking with Elizabeth? I know, the obvious is that she is a media wh*re, but now I wonder if it doesn't serve a second purpose - Elizabeth would know it was totally public so that would keep her from misspeaking? I'd much rather that Tammi just had to sit with her, talk through glass, and be recorded with no others around.

Do they have to allow more than one person in at a time for a visit? I thought not.

It's become obvious to me that TS set the first phone call up the same way and she LED EJ in that interview. EJ grabbed on to a couple of Tammi's statements and ran with it. I think she planned to do the same here. She's getting cues from Tammi on how her convo should go. LE I'm sure has seen this also. EJ doesn't even have her mugshot posted and Tammi's is setting up media to listen to their convo? Give me a break.

Recent tips led police to Nashville, Tennessee, where one couple, Jack and Tammi Smith -- persons of interest in the case -- apparently had connections to the boy's mother.

"We found no indication that Gabriel has been in the area, but because of the two ties we have with Elizabeth Johnson and Tammi Smith, obviously we're going to make sure every stone is uncovered and do what we can to find this boy," FBI spokesman Keith Moses said.

http://www.necn.com/Boston/Nation/2010/01/10/Mother-extradicted-in/1263173477.html

Hi mom... I don't know if this article states the same, but I found an article a while back that said they actually made the Nashville connection early on - I think within days of EJ being arrested. I thought that was interesting.

I don't really understand the 'interview' either. Normally interviews are granted to media only and that is very discretionary with the jail. Now with TPS being a POI connected to this case, I can't see her being allowed to interview or even communicate with EJ. :waitasec:

It's become obvious to me that TS set the first phone call up the same way and she LED EJ in that interview. EJ grabbed on to a couple of Tammi's statements and ran with it. I think she planned to do the same here. She's getting cues from Tammi on how her convo should go. LE I'm sure has seen this also. EJ doesn't even have her mugshot posted and Tammi's is setting up media to listen to their convo? Give me a break.

I believe that Tammi thinks she will be the one to get Elizabeth to confess and that's why she wants the media there so she can be the hero on camera.

they really can get pretty organized

I've watched a few documentaries and was shocked at how much they can do from within supposedly 'secure' facilities

I've watched them too but have never seen 3 different facilities shut down at the same time. Sounds like a normal scheduled lockdown to me to do a shakedown of all cells for contraband. Bet the sheriff knew this was going to take place and the phone call wouldn't happen anyway. This kind of left TS with egg on her face.

I thought that visitors or phone calls had to be previously scheduled.

Did anyone have a transcript or link for that Geraldo interview last night that TS and JS did?

Lockdowns in the various jails that make up the Maricopa County jail system are not uncommon at all.

This recent lockdown is because of the so-called 'hunger strike', that has actually been going on (on and off) for several months now.

Many inmates are refusing to eat as a way of protesting the 'deplorable' and 'inhumane' conditions at the jails/ treatment of the inmates.

Sheriff Joe can decide to lockdown the jail for whatever reasons he deems fit, and he seems to do it quite often, and has for years.

Lockdowns are also very common due to the gangs (Aryan Brotherhood, Mexican Mafia, Familia Nuesta, etc).

I seriously do not believe it has a single thing to do with Elizabeth.

I don't really understand the 'interview' either. Normally interviews are granted to media only and that is very discretionary with the jail. Now with TPS being a POI connected to this case, I can't see her being allowed to interview or even communicate with EJ. :waitasec:

I really think this was set up by Tammi just like the last one. She arranged with Grandpa to be at his house when EJ was supposed to call him there. But this time instead of one reporter to spring on EJ, she brought six.

I believe inmates can call whoever they want collect.

MOO

BTW where are the Smiths???
Wonder if they are in jail as we speak...........3 different jail lock downs???
Eliz, Jack, Tammi???? Just thinking out loud........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff