Status
Not open for further replies.

Eidetic

Open your eyes to the millions of lies that they t
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I opened this thread up to discuss this video, and the others :crazy:

You know, I have watched this particular video so many times, especially when editing it in with the one I made... but just watching it again last night, it hit me.

Casey maintains control of Caylee's wrists like crazy in that video. Caylee had a hard time righting herself after laying back on Casey's shins because Casey had her by the wrists. She even pulls her hands above her head once she gets them free and stares at Casey. Caylee becomes frustrated and that is when she starts kicking her feet as they dangle as she is restrained from the wrists but figures out it's kinda fun!

Casey of course clueless, imitates Caylee raising her hands and continues on with her "her, her, her..." conversation.

Then there is the odd way she lets Caylee sort of roll away from her.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPUXPEBeapc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPUXPEBeapc[/ame]

Not once did she say things I would have, "be careful, don't kick/rip my lip off" etc. Her laughter, actions and maternal bond appear so forced. George and Cindy, clueless as usual, to Casey down there putting on a show for them.

:waitasec: She could have held her around the waist or held her index and middle fingers out for Caylee to grab onto, either of which I would see myself or my sister doing while playing with her kids.

I'd love to hear everyone's interpretations and thoughts!

....pointing that out,you're right,I definetely would not have held my daughter by her wrists,i would have held her by her waist....but that controlling behaviour imo is learned,you're right kc seems unsure of how to be a mom ,imo she was never able to grow into an adult or a mom or her own person....imo she was always ca's puppet,what sticks out most in this video to me is ca controling caylee at the very end "give papa a hug and a kiss"...and caylee knows she has to do what is asked of her....

FWIW, as a preschool teacher, I'm quite careful to not hold a child's wrists/arms like that. When I do have to hang on to a kiddo, I do so by linking my middle finger and thumb around their wrist and consciously lifting my remaining fingers. It helps maintain enough of a grasp to keep a bolting preschooler safe, but not enough to manhandle the poor little guy. I, too, was bothered by Casey's white-knuckle grip in the video.

...what about the "breakfast with caylee" video,that's the creepiest to me...I know it's been discussed before but at around 0:34 kc is clearly asking caylee to say "I kill"

The video that really stood out to me was where Caylee was jumping on the bed and looking out the window shades. She looked so unsure about doing those things as if she weren't supposed to be jumping on beds and messing up the window shade by pulling it back. I think Casey was the one filming and making her do it just to get back at Cindy or to teach Caylee to do what she wasn't supposed to be doing.

It looks to me like KC is putting on a show for her parent's. "Look at me! I'm a good mom! Please give me money and do not question me or try to validate my stories so we can have more fun family time like this!" Her whole life was an act IMO. The mimic of the sociopath.

The "Give papa a hug" thing is normal IMO. I hear things like that all the time. "Say thank you! Tell them bye! Give aunt Brooke a hug and a kiss! Don't pick your nose!"

I respectfully disagree that KC was CA's puppet for many reasons. She may have been forced into motherhood by CA (she wouldn't let her put her up for adoption, right?), but she was an adult when she got pregnant, knew how her mother was, she could have done something about it.

OTOH, CA knew KC was not a fit mother and had ample opportunities to intervene in a real way but didn't. When she finally reached her boiling point (stealing monies from grandpa), instead of covering for her and going home to scream and threaten her in private she should have called the police and started taking steps towards actually getting custody. I bet there is a voice inside CA's head that says, "God... why didn't you call the police?"

I hate to sound like I'm defending CA but I just feel like the mentality that KC was a puppet under the control of her mother diminishes KC's own responsibility.

I feel like KC did whatever the heck she wanted to. She was out of control. She chose the life that she led. She could have gotten a job and moved out if she didn't like her mother. But she stuck around simply to use them for their money and free babysitting.

IMO if she truly controlled KC, she would have called her out on her lies and BS all the time, but she didn't. She walked on egg shells in a way and got mad at GA for checking up on her.

CA & GA were all bark and no bite, IMO. They didn't scare KC. They pissed her off.

I respectfully completely disagree...IMO kc was part of ca's fantasy world of bliss...that's why she lied to her family about kc being pregnant or not graduating....kc had to lie to stay in ca's fantasy world,she would have never allowed for her to go out on her own ,to be her own person,that's why she defended all the lies,to keep her close,that's why she put her down in front of all her peers calling her a thief ,a liar ,a sociopath...but in front of her family kc had to be the perfect angel,the innocent virgin....imo kc killed caylee because she knew ca was setting her up for the same destiny,imo in kc's mind there was no alternative to be free or to free caylee....

I respectfully completely disagree...IMO kc was part of ca's fantasy world of bliss...that's why she lied to her family about kc being pregnant or not graduating....kc had to lie to stay in ca's fantasy world,she would have never allowed for her to go out on her own ,to be her own person,that's why she defended all the lies,to keep her close,that's why she put her down in front of all her peers calling her a thief ,a liar ,a sociopath...but in front of her family kc had to be the perfect angel,the innocent virgin....imo kc killed caylee because she knew ca was setting her up for the same destiny,imo in kc's mind there was no alternative to be free or to free caylee....

I was a very young mother. My husband was a Marine in Viet Nam. I lived at home while he was away. Sure it eased the pain but I wanted my own place. Casey needed to stay and use them so in turn, they used her too! I can't even imagine that kind of parenting. My 2 children are now 41 and 39 and doing very well. I suceeded but most don't. It isn't easy.:twocents::dance:

With respect, all KC had to do is get a job, move out and be a mother to Caylee.

ummm....has anyone really listen at the 3:06 mark....when the video changes to grandpa .....to me...for the first time....

it sounds like he is singing happy birthday to me???

wasnt grandpa's birthday the week before fathers day???....if so....would that tape then be from that visit.....???

that tape has always bugged the heck out of me....caylee looks younger...differnt then the more recent pictures that i have seen of her.....i know....a week or so wouldnt show that much of a differnt in age....im not saying that....i just have never thought that was from fathers day 2008....

i know....i know....the time stamp says its the fatherday video....but still....and the sign in sheet ...and all....i know...i know...but who knows with everything....things could have been messed with....??

do i not hear grandpa seeing happy birthday???

Takenote, he's singing "you are my sunshine." It gets me every time.

Nothing wrong with the videos.
I think people try to find things there that really aren't there.

Over analyzing things can make things appear that really are non existent!

Nothing wrong with the videos.
I think people try to find things there that really aren't there.

Over analyzing things can make things appear that really are non existent!

I'm feel the same way. There is nothing wrong with the way they are playing. If Casey was hurting Caylee; Caylee would cry or react in some manner. All that I can see is Caylee is having fun with her mother.

I'm feel the same way. There is nothing wrong with the way they are playing. If Casey was hurting Caylee; Caylee would cry or react in some manner. All that I can see is Caylee is having fun with her mother.

That is all that is in the video.Just a child playing with her Mommy.
From every video,photo etc I have seen, Caylee was loved extremely my her family.

First time I had seen this pic.

fwsy88.jpg

Respectfully, IMO, CA couldn't have been living in a true fantasy world and make the kinds of comments she did to KC's friends. I think she was just trying to keep up appearances for her own peers/family because she was either embarrassed or didn't feel comfortable. A lot of people are like that. I have friends who feel compelled to act like they have the perfect marriage and life. I know it can't be true and I think it's better just to be real, but whatever.

I think though, right now, she really IS living in a fantasy world of denial and she stays there 24x7.

CA made mistakes as a parent and continues to I think, but I think any controlling she tried to do was prob needed. I think KC is a born sociopath. I think if moving out ever even came up (doubtful without a job), CA might have discouraged that out of concern for Caylee but I don't think she would've been able to stop KC if she'd had the means and wanted to.

I know this isn't a popular opinion and what I'll say now definitely isn't... don't shoot me, guys...

I actually see (aside from KC) a lot of love in this family. GA & CA certainly loved and adored Caylee. They seemed family oriented and normal. When I see photos and home videos it's evident to me. The last time CA saw Caylee they had spent the entire day together. She took her to see her dad (Is it an hour's drive?) and when they came home, they went swimming together. I think Caylee was the sunshine of their life and I bet they treated KC the same way growing up.

Their BIGGEST MISTAKE was not being able to see KC for what she truly was/is. They still can't. There WERE signs. Maybe they knew KC didn't have a conscience, but had no way to know that she was an all out monster. At any rate, KC had every opportunity to succeed, even in some small way, at life. She had a LOT of things going for her and a LOT of blessings that a lot of us never had. She played these people and continues to play them. Somehow she has them duped into believing that she has a heart.

This case is especially heartbreaking for me. Every time I see a pic or vid of Caylee, it hurts my heart. And as much as the A's infuriate me because I think Caylee deserves to have at least one of them standing up for her and making sure justice is brought to her killer... I still can't help but feel sorry for them. They are victims, too. I understand that how they are handling all of this is making it worse on themselves, but they did not ask for this. Look at what she has put them through, and look at how she treats them.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCpCinUYFwY[/ame]

The thing I noticed most about the full version of the playing video was it seemed as though KC kept looking & checking to make sure the person was still recording. It reminded me of my own mother who would, through pics & video, appear to be an involved mom. When the cameras were put away, she was too caught up in her own issues to care for or play with us.

The thing I noticed most about the full version of the playing video was it seemed as though KC kept looking & checking to make sure the person was still recording. It reminded me of my own mother who would, through pics & video, appear to be an involved mom. When the cameras were put away, she was too caught up in her own issues to care for or play with us.

Now that I did notice. She is fake... and very bad at it!

The part of the video that stood out for me was Caylee's dance scene. I felt like she was really feeling Casey's lack of interaction with her. To me it looked like Caylee went from one thing she would normally be reprimanded for touching to the next trying to prompt Casey to give her some attention even if it was negative. I see that in a lot of Caylee's video's. I don't know whether she was physically abused but I believe that child was definitely emotionally abused, if there's such a term.

I also saw what you did in Casey's playing for the camera and pandering to her parents as a "loving mom".

I opened this thread up to discuss this video, and the others :crazy:

You know, I have watched this particular video so many times, especially when editing it in with the one I made... but just watching it again last night, it hit me.

Casey maintains control of Caylee's wrists like crazy in that video. Caylee had a hard time righting herself after laying back on Casey's shins because Casey had her by the wrists. She even pulls her hands above her head once she gets them free and stares at Casey. Caylee becomes frustrated and that is when she starts kicking her feet as they dangle as she is restrained from the wrists but figures out it's kinda fun!

Casey of course clueless, imitates Caylee raising her hands and continues on with her "her, her, her..." conversation.

Then there is the odd way she lets Caylee sort of roll away from her.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPUXPEBeapc

Not once did she say things I would have, "be careful, don't kick/rip my lip off" etc. Her laughter, actions and maternal bond appear so forced. George and Cindy, clueless as usual, to Casey down there putting on a show for them.

:waitasec: She could have held her around the waist or held her index and middle fingers out for Caylee to grab onto, either of which I would see myself or my sister doing while playing with her kids.

I'd love to hear everyone's interpretations and thoughts!

Dang that house is so clean...
I see that they spend a lot of loving time with Caylee...
KC at least on Camera did anyways...off camera and alone could have been a different story.
It goes to show the different behavior patterns KC has
She can go from this person.... to being to the self-proclaimed spiteful b*itch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine