Do You Think Susan Will Ever Be Found?

Do You Think Susan Will Be Found?

• Yes

Votes: 287 58.6%
  • No

Votes: 203 41.4%

• Total voters
I'm with you PattyG. I can't see how they'd possibly be able to find her until the snow is gone.

OTOH, MAYBE the perp will tell someone where he put her.

I know, wishful thinking.

:(
fran

Yes, Josh doesn't seem that creative or ambicious to me.
IMO, Josh would be in a hurry to dispose of Susan.
He hates germs.......no touch, so she's wrapped or rolled up.......
no body fluids in HIS van!!!
IMO, when the snow melts or before someone will spot her while
hiking, hunting or maybe someone will search for her some day.

My thought every day is that it might be the day Susan is found! When she is found then people who don't want to face the worst can know what most of us have felt almost from the beginning. Susan deserves to be found and deserves justice for herself and for her children also. I think about other cases where things seemed pretty hopeless and then remember how Laci and Connor were found in the spring and that gives me hope. Right now the snow is helping to hide many things but it will not last forever.

Tick Tock Josh, Tick Tock!!

VB

Families of the missing want solace
Disappearances » Utah's official database lists 56 persons, including Susan Powell.
Updated: 01/05/2010 09:54:52 AM MST
<snipped> for space from Angel Who Cares
is this a normal count or a high one on unfound people per state???

I don't believe that Josh will ever admit to anything, even after Susan is found.

I pray every day that Susan will be found and that there will be Justice for Susan, her family and that the children will be placed with Susan's family and they get the help they are going to need after what their father has put them through, jmo.

I noted that he is a very talkative person and he's not talking now, he really truly reminds me so much of Raven Abaroa, who moved from NC to Utah right after the murder of Janet and her unborn child.

I hope it takes less time to get Josh behind bars than it's taking on Janet's case as we are going on 5 years on April 26.

I think Susan will be found when the snow melts. In the meantime, I believe LE is doing everything they can to trace Josh's footsteps the night Susan disappeared and the days immediately following.

Prayers for Susan, her family and her precious little boys,

Salem

It's OK that Susan hasn't been found yet. Her body is frozen and so is everything in it. If she is found soon enough in spring thaw, LE will be able to determine how/what killed her, and coupled with the forensic evidence in the house, should be enough to HANG the perp.

Disappearances » Utah's official database lists 56 persons, including Susan Powell.

Here is the link for the National Center for Missing Adults for all States.
http://www.theyaremissed.org/ncma/gallery/ncmalistview.php?wstr=Adult&alpha=%&state=AL

I am not sure how accurate the information is and noticed Susan is not listed as missing in Utah! :waitasec:

It can also depend on how savvy LE is when it comes to MP-they may actually take reports and enter them into the databases, which makes their count seem high.

I'm on the same page as Patty G. A change in the weather will uncover Susan. Sorry to say.

As with any missing person case the longer she is gone the more chance that when she is found it won't be alive unfoutunetly.
But every now and then there is a case where someone is found alive.
From reading about this case I have to agree with several of you that most likely when the snow thaws.

I think Susan will be found when the snow melts. In the meantime, I believe LE is doing everything they can to trace Josh's footsteps the night Susan disappeared and the days immediately following.

Prayers for Susan, her family and her precious little boys,

Salem

Agree 100%. Either forensics will discover enough to recall Josh to Utah as a suspect, and he'll show them where he dumped her body as part of a plea bargain, or they'll find her body without his help, and he'll serve those extra years for his non-compliance. I kind of hope they find her without his help as he's been so uncooperative so far, he deserves the extra years IMO.

I too thnk she will be found, i hope JP is haunted day and night and in his every dream till she is found.

thanks for the poll.

I voted no... but I am really not sure... and would have voted that way if there were that option.

also, might I add that if they do arrest him and there is some sort of deal I could see him perhaps disclosing the location of her body.

all moo of course

It's OK that Susan hasn't been found yet. Her body is frozen and so is everything in it. If she is found soon enough in spring thaw, LE will be able to determine how/what killed her, and coupled with the forensic evidence in the house, should be enough to HANG the perp.

That's what I was thinking, it's freezing cold here. When it warms up people will start going hiking, camping and more outdoor things that are very popular around here. I do believe she will be found when people get out and about in the warmer weather.

That's what I was thinking, it's freezing cold here. When it warms up people will start going hiking, camping and more outdoor things that are very popular around here. I do believe she will be found when people get out and about in the warmer weather.

I agree with your post, indicat. I will be so glad when she is found. I think about this case all the time. Thank you Patty for the poll.

Agree 100%. Either forensics will discover enough to recall Josh to Utah as a suspect, and he'll show them where he dumped her body as part of a plea bargain, or they'll find her body without his help, and he'll serve those extra years for his non-compliance. I kind of hope they find her without his help as he's been so uncooperative so far, he deserves the extra years IMO.

Could not agree more. If JP hasn't cracked by now he "ain't gonna" unless there's something in it for him like a plea for lesser time, or to discard the DP.

As for finding Susan it may be after snow melts, but I've always had a feeling that she will be found sooner than later. By sooner I mean not years, more like with 6 months. The fairly close cliff theory that someone mentioned in thread 5 is entirely plausible. Really don't think he'd want her in the car any longer than necessary whether it be from getting pulled over just by being spotted in a snowstorm in the middle of nowhere. Next thought is he would wish to make sure that little ones were still good and asleep while he did the deed. So, IMO she is not as far as those 17 missing hours would indicate that she could be. Sure he spent plenty of that time thinking "Now wth am I going to do? What the he!! did I just do? And how am going to get away with this?" Not to mention every hour she was decomposing, and we know how he would feel about that for cleanliness, and evidence.

I think they'll find her,like other posters have said,in Spring when the snow thaws. But IMO it will be her body and it'll be someplace within his "comfort zone",near a site he/they used to live or vacation at.

With all the time he was gone and all the mileage he later logged on that rental car,I wonder if he could have driven her back to washington or oregon (didn't they used to live there?).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back